drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Rewire Problems
Go to the bottom of this page Rewire Problems
Author
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

ez guys, hopefully someone can help me... just got my new soundcard and was having problems getting my cubase to register it, i was cool on reason pretty straight forward but as i rewire needed to get it to work with cubase. so i changed the settings in cubase for the master out and finally got that sorted

but now every time i open reason so it rewires it wont accept it Confused comes up with an error message saying "please check your vst host" and when i try click reason again it says "reason is already open make sure you don't have 2 instances" so i have no idea how to get them to work again, could this be anything to do with my audio card settings? or is there anyway to check the rewire function?

really frustrating as i've just been stopped in my tracks for makin my tunes Frown

i don't know if this has anything to do with it: but i just installed ableton lite live not sure if that confused my rewire somehow? uninstalled it but still no joy

__

24-12-2008 20:45 Homepage of Ketz
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

ez m8 not sure if this'll help but ctrl+alt+delete to check wot process's are running.
if two reasons are running kill one, i had a similar thing happen with live6 n reason,
but that was my own frantic button bashing/clicking which brought up two reasons.
have you got on to the soundcard makers? see if theres an update they are not telling you about, just grabbing at straws now m8 soz.

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.
24-12-2008 21:15
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Rewire Problems