drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » I Want To Rent A House With Friends
Go to the bottom of this page I Want To Rent A House With Friends
Author
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

a father seeing his kid grow up....how hard can it be!

the house is getting empty....soon he'll be alone again with your mother! quit shocking after 20?years of having you around!

he'll get over it! Smile

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
24-12-2008 00:50
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
tss , my father after hearing that i want to move out the parental house: "have you completely lost your mind , what is wrong with you , what do you need more ?, are we bad parents to you ? , who the fuck do you think u are , u will end up on street , blabla "

Roll Eyes

now he's a bit calmer but what the fuck Big Grin i didn't expect that , my mom just said "ok" Big Grin

Anyway i'm old enough to know how hard and expensive life is , its just stupid to hear that discouraging nagging. And i'm still young enough to dream about a cool life , instead of talking shit about the big bad world. Its (almost) 2009 for god's sake ..not '79

fathers and emotions Lol , it's his way of saying I want to protect you and I like you around. Silly isn't it that a man always has to act macho and you need to figure out what's underneath of all the rubbish comming out.

O well, give him time.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
24-12-2008 11:26 Homepage of BattleDrone
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
tss , my father after hearing that i want to move out the parental house: "have you completely lost your mind , what is wrong with you , what do you need more ?, are we bad parents to you ? , who the fuck do you think u are , u will end up on street , blabla "

Roll Eyes

now he's a bit calmer but what the fuck Big Grin i didn't expect that , my mom just said "ok" Big Grin

Anyway i'm old enough to know how hard and expensive life is , its just stupid to hear that discouraging nagging. And i'm still young enough to dream about a cool life , instead of talking shit about the big bad world. Its (almost) 2009 for god's sake ..not '79

fathers and emotions Lol , it's his way of saying I want to protect you and I like you around. Silly isn't it that a man always has to act macho and you need to figure out what's underneath of all the rubbish comming out.

O well, give him time.

Yep, BD hit the nail on the head there mate. It's the 'protective parent' thing.
Look at it this way, if he couldn't wait to get rid of you out the house he'd be practically throwing you out so at least ya know you'll be missed Big Grin
He'll come around to the idea soon enough I'm sure!

Oh and best of luck mate, some good advice in this thread. I didn't post anything as everyone said pretty much what I'd have said anyway.
Though I can't stress the importance of making sure you have the right people move in or at least some system if it does go a bit wrong (talking from experience).
And have some restrictions on partying (trust me lol)

Big Grin

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
24-12-2008 11:48
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

thanks for the response Smile

yeah my father ... i could write books about him ... with his big mouth , llittle hearth and his army drilling behaviour Smile
and my mom ... in her midlife crisis period Big Grin doing everything she didn't do in her supressed youth.
and my brother... 19yo ,still acting like a slave to his parents , yes mom , yes dad, moron
24-12-2008 13:48
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Dad = drill instructor <--> mom is doing things she couldn't during youth

now there's a source for tension Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
24-12-2008 14:09 Homepage of BattleDrone
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Dad = drill instructor <--> mom is doing things she couldn't during youth

now there's a source for tension Big Grin

LOL! Big Grin Sounds like my parents > He wants to build guitars and cars in his garage, and she wants to go out and about.

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
24-12-2008 14:12 Homepage of Tomos
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

hehe Big Grin

anyway merry x-mas to ya'll !
24-12-2008 18:02
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » I Want To Rent A House With Friends