drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » The Worst Smell You Have Ever Experienced
Go to the bottom of this page The Worst Smell You Have Ever Experienced
Author
www.myspace.com/uberchile

Registration Date: 14-05-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

discuss.......

__
www.myspace.com/uberchile
17-12-2008 00:12 Homepage of Uberchile
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Ummm....my farts after my protein shake in the morning. BOH! Drummer

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
17-12-2008 00:30 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

At the kitchen I used to run we received some steaks (beef), all in date, excellent supplier, no previous problems and one night an hour or so before service I was setting up the grill and I opened this pack of steaks ... the fucking smell that emanated whenceforth was like rotting blue cheese crossed with lion dung crossed with the smell of a dead hedgehog that I remember from my childhood.
Almost instantly the entire kitchen filled with this stink, I threw up in the bin hahahah. Puke
All the steaks were like that btw, know what they told me ? Bone taint. Liars.

Absolutely vile!

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
17-12-2008 01:44
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

At work in the back kitchen we have the dishwasher. and the pipe from that goes into a big box called the grease trap.

which basically picks out all the fat and greese from the dishwasher water (which as i work in a cake/coffee shop is pretty bad)

And every so often we have to open it up a skim the top layers of all the congeiled fat and scum off the top.

Now that is a vile smell.

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

17-12-2008 01:51 Homepage of D2o
c_ctrl c_ctrl is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-06-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
At work in the back kitchen we have the dishwasher. and the pipe from that goes into a big box called the grease trap.

which basically picks out all the fat and greese from the dishwasher water (which as i work in a cake/coffee shop is pretty bad)

And every so often we have to open it up a skim the top layers of all the congeiled fat and scum off the top.

As soon as I saw this thread I thought of the grease trap we used to have in the Kitchen of the pub I used to work in, now imagine if cakes were bad think about fried breakfasts, pies and steaks all leaving a bit of themselves behind in the grease trap. It overflowed one day and some dumbass overflow pipe sent everything down into the pub cellar.. i was wading through slime to change a barrel haha. Good times!

...but yeah, what a fucking disgusting smell!

__
DeCode & Roary Soundcloud
17-12-2008 05:37 Homepage of c_ctrl
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

in my kitchen the main sink has a leak in it, so i've kept some buckets underneath to avoid the shit spilling on the floor (think it was there before i lived there anyhow) every few weeks i gotta clean those buckets out (ie chuck em in the toilet) - let me tell u with all the shit - decomposed food / water etc its enough to make anyone puke, its kinda like a marinated shit smell (flavoured shit if that makes sense to anyone - kinda like matured cheese but shit instead of the cheese) Puke fuckin disgusting

my worst smell used to be the smell of shit (and theres several old men who work in the same office as me that leave fuckin nasty shits in the mens room - uuuugh and apparenently theres one bird who does the same in the ladies uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggh!)

ok, i'm getting sick talking about this, enough! Puke

__

17-12-2008 09:56 Homepage of Ketz
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by c_ctrl
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost

As soon as I saw this thread I thought of the grease trap we used to have in the Kitchen of the pub I used to work in, now imagine if cakes were bad think about fried breakfasts, pies and steaks all leaving a bit of themselves behind in the grease trap. It overflowed one day and some dumbass overflow pipe sent everything down into the pub cellar.. i was wading through slime to change a barrel haha. Good times!

...but yeah, what a fucking disgusting smell!

I feel ya's, grease traps are fucking horrific, especially if they overflow.

ewwwwwwwwwwww, I can almost smell it now !!!

quote:
its kinda like a marinated shit smell (flavoured shit if that makes sense to anyone - kinda like matured cheese but shit instead of the cheese)

Ketan mate, thats absolutely foul!!!!!!!!! LMFAO. Marinated shit... ROFL

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
17-12-2008 11:45
Gregg Gregg is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2706.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

The most horrible smells I know of are from chemistry class.

carbonic acids with a short alkyl radical especially highly-concentrated Butyric acid/ butanoic acid. If you know someone you don’t like put some of it on him/her. You will not be able to get rid of the smell for the next month. Washing it of? Haha no way. Smells something like old dead smelly feet. Tasty !

Oh no, there is even worse...I remember Thiophenol... if you would take a deep breath --> puke ! Nasty!
I remember visiting the sewage works as in excursion in school years back. It was nothing like it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gregg: 17-12-2008 12:56.

17-12-2008 12:53 Homepage of Gregg
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

pill farts Mad

very very bad on a day after a big night

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

17-12-2008 13:48 Homepage of CULTURE BOY
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Second place: Getting a paper bag over my head that was covered with a layer of "fresh" dog shit on the inside...
This happened when in my freshman year during a "baptizing" ritual.
I puked all over the place and put my head in a bucket of water to get it off.
After 20 washes with shampoo I still smelled it OOCHIE Shocked .

First place: When looking around for a house to buy I visited a place and walked around in the garden. The previous owners were dirty fuckers though, they had buried plastic bags in the garden, these plastic bags were filled with rests of slaughtered animals (dunno which, probably chickens). I didn't notice the bags until my weight caused one of them, covered with only a thin layer of soil, to burst open and release its fabulous odor.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
17-12-2008 18:37 Homepage of BattleDrone
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

i don't know why i read this thread when i fucking eat.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

17-12-2008 19:27 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » The Worst Smell You Have Ever Experienced