drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » DJCP1 - Cp Dub #3 ( Bad Man Song)
Go to the bottom of this page DJCP1 - Cp Dub #3 ( Bad Man Song)
Author
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2693.gif

Registration Date: 12-11-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

Please check out my new track 'Cp Dub #3 ( Bad Man Song)' and post your comments here!

**STRICTLY FOR HARDCORE JUNGLIST** Hardcore Ragga Dub Jungle with Hard, Deep Bass, Rough Beatz, Ragga Samples & an Organ & String arrangement.

This track has been deleted. Reason: This track has been removed because the uploader has been banned.

__
This user has been banned for his rude attitude towards honest reviewers and disrespect for their opinions and work.
02-12-2008 10:21
the moneyshot the moneyshot is a male
str8 outa nocash

images/avatars/avatar-2685.jpg

Registration Date: 31-12-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

yes bad man!! loads of energy is this, some eq probs tho i think needs some attention there alot of conflicting frequencies. and the bass i think could do with coming down a bit kind of overpowers everything. good feel to the tune tho.
02-12-2008 16:00
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

yeah man that junglist vox has been rinsed but always good to hear it! Big Grin

wicked ragga jungle vibes here. when it drops at 0:50 sub and kick are not working, way too much there defo needs clearing up and separating on the eq sounds pretty messy down in the lower frequencies so could also do with some taming down

cool edits on the beat and maintains the rhythm with the bass stabs so arrangement wise its sounding sweet Bigup

nice track overall but eq and mixdown need some attention

__

02-12-2008 20:17 Homepage of Ketz
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

The tune is too loud, it is clipping quite bad at some parts.
Overall it sounds really nice though, not a bad style.
Mixdown could use work, there's some mud in the mix and it sounds a bit thin.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
02-12-2008 22:03 Homepage of BattleDrone
DJCP1 DJCP1 is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2693.gif

Registration Date: 12-11-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

You wanted to know what my excuse for not giving more reviews... I have kids, a fucked up back & I just found this site. My life doesn't revolve around giving reviews. I get to them when I have a chance.

__
This user has been banned for his rude attitude towards honest reviewers and disrespect for their opinions and work.
02-12-2008 23:47
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Not bad mate, but it does sound a bit loud and clipping. Find some better samples. They have been used beyond repair. Maybe allow a bit more space in the track. Its a bit cluttered.

quote:
You wanted to know what my excuse for not giving more reviews... I have kids, a fucked up back & I just found this site. My life doesn't revolve around giving reviews. I get to them when I have a chance.

That is Battledrones sig. I don't think it is actually aimed at you Big Grin

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brucifer: 03-12-2008 00:29.

03-12-2008 00:25
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by DJCP1
I have kids, a fucked up back & I just found this site. My life doesn't revolve around giving reviews. I get to them when I have a chance.

And you think most of us here aren't fucked up?! Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
03-12-2008 22:07 Homepage of Tomos
freestyle
Steppa

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.50

intro is bloody good for sure, i was expecting some deep dark roling bass for the drop but dident happen manFrown

nice tho...

and the sample says... bad man sound;-)

peace

__
Freestyle has been permanently banned from this site for the following reasons:
- he tricked people into sending him high quality versions of their tracks, under the false pretense of releasing a drumnbass.be-endorsed compilation album
- he makes threats and insults to members and moderators in personal messages and forum posts
- he uploaded a track to this site which violated the copyright of DJ Zinc
- he created multiple identities on this site with which he used to manipulate his ratings by voting on his own tracks, back up his own posts, and insult members and moderators
- despite being warned about his behaviour and ultimately being banned from this site he continues to create new aliases to threat and insult our members and moderators

I advise anyone to avoid doing any business with this individual, or his "labels" mp3styleproductions.info, drumandbase.info, reverbnation.com/freestylednb, musicv2.com/artist/nebula, soundcloud.com/freestylednb as he is not to be trusted and will probably try to steal your work.

His aliases horrorscope, nu-balance, earthquake, free_style and freestyleDNB have also been banned from this site.
03-12-2008 22:42
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » DJCP1 - Cp Dub #3 ( Bad Man Song)