drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » French hatemail
Go to the bottom of this page French hatemail
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I got this funny mail from some french speaking dude today, I don't understand half of what he's raving about but he seems to be pissed off that he was featured on one of the party pix. Guess he must have had a very stoned face Big Grin
From what I understand from it he wants to have the whole party pix section removed or he'll put a lawyer on me ROFL
He doesn't even dare to write which pix he's featured on, too bad, otherwise I'd just have a good laugh and then remove the pix Tongue But no way I'm going to delete the whole section for one worked up little idiot who is afraid that his parents will find out that he's taking pills on parties Cool

quote:
j'ai eu l'url de votre site via une connaissance qui m'a souligné le fait que j'y apparaissais. Je me suis directement posé des questions car je refuse tjrs de publier meme à mes connaisances des photos où j'apparais. Après une visite survotre site j'ai eu confiramtion de ce que l'on me disait..

Suite à cela j'ai directement fait un back-up TOTAL de votre site qui est archivé afin de prouver dans le futur ce dont je me plains. Plainte a également été déposée pour violation de la vie privée, utilisation abusive des médias, publication dans un but rémunérateur sans autorisations de leurs auteurs. D'autres charges pourraient etre retenue suite à l'entretien avec mon avocat dès demain.

Je tiens à vous signaler le sérieux de ma démarche ainsi que vous signaler que vous risquez non seulement de devoir débourser des frais d'indemnisation et de plus votre site sera fermé de toute manière.
Etant moi meme wenmaster pour deux sites web je comprend que pour vous il n'y avait rien de mal au niveau de cette publication, malheureusement la loi n'est pas de votre coté et vous n'avez aucun choix maintenant que la procédure est lancée mais je tiens à vous offrir la possibilité de règler cela à l'amiable. Je vosu demande donc simplement de supprimer TOUTES les photos contenant des personnes dont vous ne connaissez pas l'identité. Vous remarquerez que je n'ai pas cité le numéro ou une quelconque information sur la photo afin que vous ne puissiez supprimer que celle-ci et ainsi détourner ma démarche. Je vous serais grè de me répondre au plus vite et si l'on constate que vous avez DEFINITIVEMENT retiré toutes vos photos je serais surement en l'état de retire toutes plaintes.

Je tiens à vous signaler une dernière fois le sérieux de la démarche malgrès le fait que je vous prévienne par e-mail.

I wonder how much time he spent getting stressed up on it and writing all this crap Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
02-03-2004 20:43 Homepage of thechronic
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

well , he's an idiot ... explains a lot Wink

what the hell is he talking about ? About getting money and the whole picture section empty except for the ones we know the identity from Roll Eyes

well , if ya ask me , unless he is standing completely naked on that picture , he's got nothing against us Big Grin

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
03-03-2004 08:54 Homepage of basslicious
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

C'est quoi, hein ?

A few million braincells killed ? Big Grin

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
03-03-2004 11:08
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

what a wanker..

__

03-03-2004 11:50 Homepage of Emblem-X
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

If you asked him which photo it was and he wouldn't tell, then you're safe normally. There is such a thing as portrait-right in belgium which in theory implies that you should get the authorisation from the persons that are on the pictures before you publish them. He has the right to ask you to remove HIS pictures, but he has no right to ask you to remove all of them.

You should very clearly point this out that you are willing to cooperate to remove pictures on which he appears, but the other pictures you won't remove, and he has no right to ask that. The persons themselfs that appear on those pictures should do that if they wish. If you mail such a thing, a judge will never ever convict you or give you a fine, because you were willing to cooperate with the other party before the official complaint was made. If he still demands that the whole section should be removed - then it's too bad for him.

From a legal point of view he is somewhere right, he can perfectly sue you for this, but only if you refused to cooperate. Just try to reply in a very calm way, otherwise this could become a very expensive joke...

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by KoFFiE: 03-03-2004 13:07.

03-03-2004 13:05 Homepage of KoFFiE
Contradiction Contradiction is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-119.jpg

Registration Date: 29-09-2003

hav this kind of picture in front of my eyes; 35 year old dad of three children, lovely wife and an absolute great marriage... so it seems

untill someone caught him on digicam kissing with an underaged girl at a dnbparty

rofl, a whole lot of crap

__

03-03-2004 16:18
rorschach rorschach is a male
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 24-08-2003

maybe this is the one : http://www.drumnbass.be/partypics/rumble/149_G Big Grin Big Grin
03-03-2004 17:51 Homepage of rorschach
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

aaaaarrghhh

gimme his e-mail!!!!!!!!

sjeezes...

He's a stupid one, he doesn't know that we allmost know all the persons on the picz

Roll Eyes

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
03-03-2004 21:22
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:
Originally posted by KoFFiE
If you asked him which photo it was and he wouldn't tell, then you're safe normally. There is such a thing as portrait-right in belgium which in theory implies that you should get the authorisation from the persons that are on the pictures before you publish them. He has the right to ask you to remove HIS pictures, but he has no right to ask you to remove all of them.

You should very clearly point this out that you are willing to cooperate to remove pictures on which he appears, but the other pictures you won't remove, and he has no right to ask that. The persons themselfs that appear on those pictures should do that if they wish. If you mail such a thing, a judge will never ever convict you or give you a fine, because you were willing to cooperate with the other party before the official complaint was made. If he still demands that the whole section should be removed - then it's too bad for him.

From a legal point of view he is somewhere right, he can perfectly sue you for this, but only if you refused to cooperate. Just try to reply in a very calm way, otherwise this could become a very expensive joke...

Hehe no he can't sue me, or at least he'll never win Wink
A picture of a friend of mine was once published in a national newspaper where she was not completely dressed and she couldn't do anything about it since the picture was taken in a public place (an art exhibition). Parties are held in public places too, and there's no legal difference between press pictures in newspapers or on websites Big Grin

Sure I'll remove his pics, but he'll have to pay for it Big Grin If he's so desperate to get his pics off my site that he starts threatening me it'll cost him Tongue

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
03-03-2004 21:51 Homepage of thechronic
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

That's a real jokepants Big Grin

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

03-03-2004 23:33 Homepage of Surya