drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Fallout 3
Go to the bottom of this page Fallout 3
Author
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

can't forget pudge wars , battle ships, and ENFOS.

but no, dota is warcraft 3, the last WC3 update address issues for dota. specifically.

but Fallout 1 will always remain god, never forget that war never changes. and it's fucking awesome to explore the wastelands of nuclear holocaust! radiation poisoning!

and that's what fallout is, it's a simulation of the wastelands for vault dwellers if/when they need to leave the vault.

I WANT

biggest gripe with the game si the stats are useless to improve other then int to improve your skill points, but the perks, over 90% are useless.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 07-12-2008 21:51.

07-12-2008 21:40 Homepage of Halph-Price
Thisisausername Thisisausername is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2604.jpg

Registration Date: 19-05-2008

Those light bulb thingy's on the left of the first picture look a bit like antares tube Happy

http://matpoc.co.uk/warmers/tube.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Thisisausername: 07-12-2008 23:46.

07-12-2008 23:41
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

well that's cuz it is a tube. believe it or not, but for about a century they used Tubes for EVERYTHING electronic. and for about as long there has always been the technology for solid state (thoes little small chip things that look like black spiders with metal legs).

anyways, use to be like a electronic set would have countless tubes in it. they burn out like light bulbs. think about that. how fucking idiotic that was.

anyways, Fallout 3 misses one GIANT thing from Fallout 1. the fucking emotional talks you had with people, there was a skill evne called Empathy, that would show you if what yuo said to someone would piss em off or make them like you.

this game it's like talking with fucking robots.

Fallout 1 great asset was you could be a lousey shot but win with talking battering computer skills sneaking thieving. it wasn't just a shoot em up game.

this game makes you fight, at every fucking corner. like some parts you can sneak by or hack a door open to skip some enemys, but why, you don't gain more xp that way.

you get very little xp from using Speech, for the 1 time it pops up and usually for the main quest, that when you do finish it gives you xp anyways.

the SPECIALS are useless, except perception and intelligence.

all your side kicks don't ahve any stories to them at all, befroe they all had side quests, so it really helped to play the game different everytime, with a different side kick and such, new story to learn.

they layout of the land and the time limit before made it so you had time to check out some things but not all things, in a good enough pace.

it was such a delicate work of art.

often imitated, never duplicated.

long live Vault 13.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

19-12-2008 07:16 Homepage of Halph-Price
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

Ive recently upped my system and its top notch so I decided to have a look at newer games and I must say their total crap...

tried crysis warhead, call of duty 4 & 5 as well as some other and apart from great looking they are boring as hell...

the only fun games are on consoles

Im gonna check fallout 3 only cause oblivion was something fresh. aside from that Ill stick to battlefield 2 with mates, its the last good thing that came out imo + you get to kill americans Devil

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
05-01-2009 07:51 Homepage of cynik
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

CoD 4 was very interesting and dynamic game (apart from the propaganda, of course). And someone told me CoD5 is piece of crap.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
05-01-2009 12:28 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

i played both. cod 4 was awsome, regardless of propraganda it was like PLAYING an action movie at times. nicly done. cod5 or "world at war" which is seperate from cod5, cod4 team is making cod5 and cod:waw was made by cod3, anyways, what was i saying. oh ya, world at war is just another wwII game with the cod4 engine, and zombies. i like the multiplay more in cod:waw it's a lot more organic.
the single player is better in cod4.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

05-01-2009 16:00 Homepage of Halph-Price
rez rez is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2730.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

CoD 4 multiplayer is just amazing...
oh and by the way, bonus missions for Fallout 3 will be released by Bethesda this month (i hope). you will be able to download this first "expansion" via this Windows Live thingy (i think Big Grin )...

__
o_O
09-01-2009 10:26
Crispy Liquids Crispy Liquids is a male
Liquid Funkateer

images/avatars/avatar-3110.jpg

Registration Date: 22-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

they really do manage to show the ads that interest us don't they...

Crispy Liquids has attached this image (reduced version):
fallout3sex.jpg

__
Crispy Liquids on Soundcloud Facebook Myspace
09-01-2009 11:25 Homepage of Crispy Liquids
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

ROFL

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

-Bene Gesserit
09-01-2009 12:40 Homepage of Muad'Dib
rez rez is a male
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

lol

__
o_O
10-01-2009 18:49
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

MIRRORS EDGE

ok this is the best thing in ages. its based on free runnign, basicaly youre guiding an illegal mailman of future (who is a hot chick btw) and deliver packages across the city.

there is nothing to obscure the screen while you race because the essence is in the speed, you can use a gun but it doesnt help mostly because youre way slower and unable to do stunts and complicated combos that are required to finish off levels. I played to the third level and used a gun only once, for about ten seconds to shoot one badguy that got in the way and tossed it cause I had to grab onto a ledge with both hands. the graphics are the best I ever saw. in both trailers its the actual game, the next one can be viewed in high quality, click on the HQ button in lower right

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 31-01-2009 11:33.

31-01-2009 11:26 Homepage of cynik
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Rekka

and the thing is i was disappointed there was NO SEX in fallout3, just a girl that lies down next with you. . .. . . . . . ... .

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 17-02-2009 15:42.

17-02-2009 15:42 Homepage of Halph-Price
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
quote:
Originally posted by Rekka

and the thing is i was disappointed there was NO SEX in fallout3, just a girl that lies down next with you. . .. . . . . . ... .

Yep, had the same thought.

__

-Bene Gesserit
17-02-2009 21:13 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Crispy Liquids Crispy Liquids is a male
Liquid Funkateer

images/avatars/avatar-3110.jpg

Registration Date: 22-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

wow guys, forget all the other games, operation flashpoint 2 is coming out soon!
At least the graphics and animations already seem like the most realistic war-simulations, I hope playing it will feel realistic as well.
At the moment I play the half-life2 mod "Insurgency", pretty realistic Marines vs. Insurgents game, and very intense! Lots of teamkills because everyone freaks out because of stress :p
Your teammates get killed next to you, and you start worrying about your impending dead, bullets fly over your head (which brings along a certain effect), and as you try to run away a bullet hits you in the head, accompanied for the player in question with a "FLOSHP" sound and a hard fall on the ground.

It's really this horror, this feeling of not being immortal, but just an ordinary, and vulnerable man put in this scene of war, which is - and so it should be - showcased as a scene of "freak-out stress" and terrifying horror!

That's what I hope operation flashpoint 2 will bring even better, even if it's just the fact that vehicles and massive battlescapes are added. Operation flashpoint was pretty good, but if you think of it, it didn't really bring the horror to the player (it was a very good game nevertheless, should be taken to another level where players realise that war is hell)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YofVL4UyEM0

__
Crispy Liquids on Soundcloud Facebook Myspace
18-02-2009 09:45 Homepage of Crispy Liquids
fezz fezz is a female
Tourist

Registration Date: 17-01-2009

Devil i just wanna say, that im pissed that the ps3 isnt gettin any downloadable content for fallout 3

theyre increasing the lvl cap to 30!!!!!!111

Devil

__
oct. 08 mix
myspace
06-03-2009 23:48 Homepage of fezz
rez rez is a male
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

that sux fezz, i can just increase the maximum level on the pc via console ingame... Big Grin gogo lvl 100!

__
o_O
13-03-2009 13:38
fezz fezz is a female
Tourist

Registration Date: 17-01-2009

heheh, i have thought about gettin it for pc, but im not sure if my laptop can handle it, and i really shouldnt be spending money on games right now either. Tongue i still want skate 2 (i have to have an annual helping of a skate or football game), and of course, there's rekkids to be purchased as well.

__
oct. 08 mix
myspace
17-03-2009 00:36 Homepage of fezz
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Fallout 3