drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Q&A with C4C
Go to the bottom of this page Q&A with C4C
Author
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

only 9 questions lol, but nice to see more Massive users (I'm still learning how to use it tho!)

http://www.native-instruments.com/index....use4concern&L=1

I dunno what u guys think of C4C, i've seen a couple negative comments about em flying about here Tongue "not that C4C style" hahaha but they have actually been a big influence on me, I used to buy a lot of their records years ago (Sensor / Synergy, Soul / Eurotrash etc) and I always loved the heavy tech / almost trance like focus of their stuff I couldn't find much else at that time that sounded like it.

I also remember I went to Blackmarket Records when I used to buy vinyl years ago and Ray Keith was serving me (shameless name droooop!! lol!!) and I asked him "do you have any Cause 4 Concern or Rascal & Clone?" and he was like "ppssshh nah mate - I got sumthin much much better for ya" and then handed over a Renegade Hardware record (had Raiden, Total Science etc on it, some tech stuff but much darker and heavier) lol!! Big Grin - still tho despite Ray's efforts to quash my support for them Tongue , to this day I still see them as one of my bigger influences (infact i started a tune a few weeks back that sounds pretty similar to their style)

who needs 2 screens when you can have 4?! Big Grin

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ketz: 31-10-2008 14:35.

31-10-2008 14:19 Homepage of Ketz
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

I'm a big fan of Cause For Concern, have been for a long time. can't understand why people wouldn't like them??

One of my favourite tracks is off the Quarentine label, 'Carrier' they collaborated with Fierce, simple minimilistic techy roller, way before neurofunk, darkstep etc was established as a sub genre.

Alot of their remixes are good too!

__
My Sounds
31-10-2008 21:46
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Q&A with C4C