drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » More stars!
Go to the bottom of this page More stars!
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I received some complaints that the current ratings were too harsh. When I checked the music page I noticed that on 2500+ tracks there were indeed only a handful of 5 star tracks. Clearly the ratings were not very fair.

After tweaking the ratings a bit the 70 best rated tracks now have 5 stars. Going along with this there are now also more tracks with only 1 star, but it's a knife that cuts both ways.

Congratulations to everyone whose tracks have gained half a star, you fully deserve it!! Bigup

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
28-10-2008 17:23 Homepage of thechronic
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin u just made my day Chron! Drummer (so is it back where it originally was? as i remember you making ratings harsher a few months back as there were too many tunes gettig 5 stars back then! lol)

__

28-10-2008 17:43 Homepage of Ketz
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Possibly, I don't know what it originally was lol Big Grin
It's just a very slight change of the formula, just enough to tip the scale Happy

I also found and fixed a bug that caused the star ratings in the side boxes (best tracks of this month etc) to be different from the ones in the music page. Everything should be consistent throughout the entire site now.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
28-10-2008 17:50 Homepage of thechronic
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

nice work Chron Bigup

__

28-10-2008 17:51 Homepage of Ketz
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Likey likey
Got better ratings now! Happy

Chron, you get 5 smileys for that: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
28-10-2008 20:03 Homepage of BattleDrone
stefani88

Registration Date: 02-02-2012

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
I received some complaints that the current ratings were too harsh. When I checked the music page I noticed that on 2500+ tracks there were indeed only a handful of 5 star tracks. Clearly the ratings were not very fair.

After tweaking the ratings a bit the 70 best rated tracks now have 5 stars. Going along with this there are now also more tracks with only 1 star, but it's a knife that cuts both ways.

Congratulations to everyone whose tracks have gained half a star, you fully deserve it!! Bigup

Thank you so much for your post.

02-02-2012 07:58
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » More stars!