drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Ganja, weed, hash... whatever you call it, we love it
Go to the bottom of this page Ganja, weed, hash... whatever you call it, we love it 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Hash is all we could ever get when I was growin up in my part of Scotland.
Then I came to London and had homegrown super-skunk lol

I always loved a hash buzz Big Grin Lovely squidgy black....
Only thing that puts me off is all the cheapo soapbar knockin around, you don't wanna be smoking that!!!

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
22-10-2008 13:18
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
I always loved a hash buzz Big Grin Lovely squidgy black....

red seal? gold seal? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin mmmmmmmm! perfect with a cuppa tea! Wink

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ketz: 22-10-2008 13:21.

22-10-2008 13:21 Homepage of Ketz
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

Nah man, has to be a lovely steaming coffee!

__
22-10-2008 13:26
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

actually you may be right, I always saw Hash as the "coffee" of the herbs and Skunk as the "tea" (and the same would compliment each other while smokin - but i only said that as I don't drink coffee no more Tongue )

__

22-10-2008 13:35 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

lol, thats a natural way to see it!

On that note, my best friend back in the day (I think we were about 14) tried to smoke er...coffee granules*.
He actually phoned me to tell me, I just laughed at him. Needless to say it just kind of fizzled a bit and melted then went out.
He wasn't the brightest star in the constellation heh heh

*He also, on other occasions, attempted to smoke: banana skins (the insides), peanut skins and herbal tea.
Though he thought that smoking regular tea was just stupid as nothing would happen (WTF!!!!???? He never got it.... Roll Eyes )

__
22-10-2008 13:51
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
lol, thats a natural way to see it!

On that note, my best friend back in the day (I think we were about 14) tried to smoke er...coffee granules*.
He actually phoned me to tell me, I just laughed at him. Needless to say it just kind of fizzled a bit and melted then went out.
He wasn't the brightest star in the constellation heh heh

*He also, on other occasions, attempted to smoke: banana skins (the insides), peanut skins and herbal tea.
Though he thought that smoking regular tea was just stupid as nothing would happen (WTF!!!!???? He never got it.... Roll Eyes )

haha yeah i tried taking headache pillls with coca-cola when i was quite young, someone told me it would get me high, looking back i think it was quite dangerous what i was doing, took quite a few as i wasn't feelin anything!!!

as for smokin banana skins.....all thats gna do is make u act like this Banana Banana Banana lol!

__

22-10-2008 14:04 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

lol @ the bananas Big Grin

Yeh, you do some dumb things as a kid don't ya.
We used to take co-proxamols (for about a month until we found out what they do to your liver etc) with alcohol for a cheap buzz.
Really really really stupid. Glad we stopped that. Some of my 'acquaintances' used to do Valium with alcohol too, just made them sick luckily for them.
My part of Scotland was a pretty boring place as you can probably tell.
Everyone was desperate to get high or something to alleviate the boredom.

* headache pills + COCA COLA? lol @ the misinformation Big Grin

__
22-10-2008 14:10
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I think the amount of weed smoked to induce laziness really depends on the individual and his or her attitudes towards it. For me, I try to smoke the right kind of ganja to get more of a head high and I try not to inhibit myself at all. I think that smoking becomes a problem when you do everyday things while high but by going places and doing special things, you maintain a sense of interest and possibly even heighten it.

BTW I'm pretty blazed now actually, rolled my 3rd spliff ever and it came out damn-near perfect Big Grin Spliff

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
22-10-2008 14:30 Homepage of Phalanx
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

Originally posted by MinasTirithGuard
I think that smoking becomes a problem when you do everyday things while high

I think you hit the nail on the head there mate, its when it becomes routine, then habit then a need.

Man, as long as you keep producin drawings and tunes the way you have been you can smoke all ya want Big Grin

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Astrocyte: 22-10-2008 14:38.

22-10-2008 14:36
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by MinasTirithGuard
I think the amount of weed smoked to induce laziness really depends on the individual and his or her attitudes towards it.:

actually as i educated myself in ganja studies years ago Cool u have 3 main types of marijuana:

Sativa
Indica
Ruderalis

Sativa tends to cause "head" buzzes kinda that light headed feelin where u can become quite chatty and almost energetic

Indica tends to cause "body" buzz, or should i say the "knock out blow" or best known in the UK as "the mong" Tongue and can cause peeps to be very anti-social as it is a very heavy buzz

Ruderalis - bush weedy, not skunk as it derives from the male plant (skunk is from the female plant)

now i thought i knew the above but when i was 19 i went to amsterdam and to the weed museum there, the dude there (who was some expert grower dude lol) said the above effects vary between individuals so an Indica can have th opposite effect on person than the next

although most skunk is a hybrid between the 2 (Indica and Sativa), i grew 2 crops of my own on hydro with mates, we nurtured those babies (seeds from dam) like they were our own children - Shiva Shanti 2 and Big Bud, our 3rd crop Northern Lights my landlord busted us and we had to throw the plants away - the sadest day of my life Crying

ps above info may not be accurate, the years of smoking may have taken their toll on me memory Big Grin

__

22-10-2008 14:44 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeh I spent many a night on erowid.org etc etc reading up on me substances lol
Indica is also the broader leafed variety if I remember right, sativa being longer and narrower?
Wasn't aware that there was actually a name for bush though, or maybe I forgot too. Ah well!
They actually have a weed museum in 'dam? Cool
I was never brave enough to actually do the whole hydroponic thang - well done! I just filled my bedroom - it reeked mate. Started em off in a cupboard lined with tinfoil and some rewired strip lights haha
And yeh you do care for them like babies hehe, well I did until me next gf came along and they all died lol

__
22-10-2008 14:53
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

anyone ever ventured in the world of salvia? or yohimbe bark? both of them when smoked cause you to have really intense hallucinations for 10 min or less depending on the extract and how much you smoke

and its legal here in the states but there are many states that are trying to make it illegal....I can deffo see why

herbs on the other hand... well for many reasons there illegal which I dont feel like getting into but WTF, the worst ganj has ever done to me is made me a lil paranoid short of breath and given me an uncanny ability to eat anything in combinations and LOVE IT!( not a bad thing at all)(chip samiches mmmmm....)

I have some dank nugs right now that completely leave me confused after smoking
kills my short term hard...I chain smoke cigs because I forget that I just smoked 3 mins ago and then I realize and just laugh uncontrollably @ my dumbass goodtimes Spliff

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
22-10-2008 18:37
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

Oooh salvia, nah, never gone there mate
I believe its still legal here in the UK too
That sorta stuff ain't to be taken lightly at all, none of the psychedelics should really!
I've left my psychedelic period behind now... lol

__
22-10-2008 18:45
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
But then the negative side effects started kicking in again... lack of motivation, lack of energy, couldn't get up in the mornings, just wanted to lazy around, conversations become awkward because you misunderstand things, you forget half of the stuff you have to do...

So you turned into a teenager? Fuck mate, good job you put that stuff down then.

Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
22-10-2008 19:42 Homepage of Tomos
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Ketz
actually as i educated myself in ganja studies years ago Cool u have 3 main types of marijuana:

Sativa
Indica
Ruderalis

Sativa tends to cause "head" buzzes kinda that light headed feelin where u can become quite chatty and almost energetic

Indica tends to cause "body" buzz, or should i say the "knock out blow" or best known in the UK as "the mong" Tongue and can cause peeps to be very anti-social as it is a very heavy buzz

Ruderalis - bush weedy, not skunk as it derives from the male plant (skunk is from the female plant)

now i thought i knew the above but when i was 19 i went to amsterdam and to the weed museum there, the dude there (who was some expert grower dude lol) said the above effects vary between individuals so an Indica can have th opposite effect on person than the next

although most skunk is a hybrid between the 2 (Indica and Sativa), i grew 2 crops of my own on hydro with mates, we nurtured those babies (seeds from dam) like they were our own children - Shiva Shanti 2 and Big Bud, our 3rd crop Northern Lights my landlord busted us and we had to throw the plants away - the sadest day of my life Crying

ps above info may not be accurate, the years of smoking may have taken their toll on me memory Big Grin

Lol I was going to say I only buy the strongest sativa but I didn't want to seem like such a stoner! I got an eighth of a strain which supposedly was cultivated from one of 12 seeds found in a massive bag of pot bought at a Gateful Dead concert in the early 90s... even if that's not true, it's a testament to the potency of the ganja to inspire such legends!

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
22-10-2008 22:20 Homepage of Phalanx
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Top 10 strains of the year

BRAINSTORM HAZE AND FUCKING INCREDIBLE FTW! Drummer Spliff Rasta
Gaga Drool Gaga Drool Gaga Drool

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 2clix: 23-10-2008 05:34.

23-10-2008 05:28
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by 2clix
anyone ever ventured in the world of salvia?

ok guys i'm actually a tad hungover this morning (entertaining customers last night Big Grin ) so reading this thread so far has beena bit of a haze Doped lol

but 2Clix yes mate I have done Salvia Divonorum, 1st time was at Glastonbury in 2000 fuckin freaky shit man, its like the most intense substance i have ever tried (its only a few mins but even a lot mroe fucked up than lsd like 100times more!!) its kinda like a dream u lose all sense of gravity and literally enter another dimension, can seriously scare the shit outta peeps, they recomend u sit ina dark room, light a candle and stare at is when u take the hit so things are nice n simple and hopefully u will enjoy the buzz and have a spiritual experience - what i don't recomend is watching home & away on channel 5 while having ur mate laugh at you - all while fucked off ur tits on this stuff (ahem thats what happened to me , really chaotic the characters jumped outta ths screen and my mate turned into someone evil it all suddenly became this crazy plot against me - i came to and found myself runing around the house aimlessly with my jacket on for a short period of time noly to go back to the living room and have my mate ask me "why did u suddenly put ur jacket on and run around the house??? thats why he was laughing - all makes sense now lol)

anyways apparently shaman preists used to take it in aztec times in south america to become at one with the gods.....never again shall i got near it

scary its still legal u can order it in the post no probs

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ketz: 23-10-2008 11:58.

23-10-2008 11:54 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

See, thats why I've never done it. Everytime I tried to do a new psychedelic, something always disturbed my peace either through idiot peeps ignoring what I'd told them about positivity etc and how fragile the mind is in these states and going ahead and having an argument (thus sending me spiralling into a bad 'un) or REAL idiots thinking its real funny to try and freak you out.
The only way to take these things is with someone (sober) who you KNOW is going to be helpful and supportive and in a nice, comfortable environment.

quote:
I have done Salvia Divonorum, 1st time was at Glastonbury in 2000

Argh! Fuck that, that must've been absolutely mental mate!

quote:
anyways apparently shaman preists used to take it in aztec times in south america to become at one with the gods.....

Still do in some tribes, like they use ayahuasca vine and other interesting psychoactive plants

Oh and mate, Irn Bru (if you can get it) and something greasy to eat, sort out ya hangover in no time Big Grin

(or apparently one of those DISGUSTING McRotten 'milkshake' things, never tried that meself but they contain so much fat n sugar its possible lol)

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Astrocyte: 23-10-2008 12:20.

23-10-2008 12:18
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

yeah had some nice roast chicken for lunch - sorted me out!! Big Grin Big Grin

about the glastonbury thing - yup that was 4 days (can't remember 2,3 or 4 hahaha i was that fucked Huh ) i was only 19 at the time, i remember us chillin on this hill with big stones and this dude stood butt neked on the top of this 12 ft high rock and shouted "GLLLAASSSTOOONBBUUURRYYY 200000000000000!!!!!!!" now normally in any normal public enviroment he would have gotten stoned or beaten or just arrested, but as everyone was so high on drugs they all gave him a standing ovation and cheered him on!!

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ketz: 23-10-2008 15:53.

23-10-2008 15:53 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

lol, yeh, you'd only get away with that at Glastonbury!!
I never made it there unfortunately, and these days the lineups don't really make me wanna go (applies to most 'festivals' these days) so I tell myself I'm getting too old for that sort of thing and go raving instead haha

__
23-10-2008 16:53
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Ganja, weed, hash... whatever you call it, we love it