drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Ganja, weed, hash... whatever you call it, we love it
Go to the bottom of this page Ganja, weed, hash... whatever you call it, we love it 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

quote:
Originally posted by DJ ANARKY
i found wasp and ts404 synthesizers easy to learn on (add channels in fl).can get sum wiked sounds out of em aswell Rinse

I know this is completely Offtopic but i really like ur avatar AND signature Rasta lol one love!

__

21-10-2008 17:51 Homepage of Ketz
DJ ANARKY
unregistered
haha-safe mate!got the pic off the internet so its not actually mine :cryFrown wish it was tho!) crystally or wot! Tongue
21-10-2008 18:00
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by DJ ANARKY
haha-safe mate!got the pic off the internet so its not actually mine :cryFrown wish it was tho!) crystally or wot! Tongue

tell me about it - its just crying out - i can hear it sayin "smoke me Ketz - smoke me nooooow!!!" lol!

__

21-10-2008 19:42 Homepage of Ketz
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

aw don't mate, i have enough for a really shady one and no skins!!!!!

And no hope till the weekend!!!!!!!

ARGH

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
21-10-2008 20:53
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
i have enough for a really shady one and no skins!!!!!

one word mate - bong Big Grin

__

21-10-2008 20:58 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

lol, i'd ave to make one Big Grin
I only started smokin again in August after a 3 year break heh heh

__
21-10-2008 20:59
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
lol, i'd ave to make one Big Grin
I only started smokin again in August after a 3 year break heh heh

thats quite scary....i gave up for 3 yrs and only started again...a year ago - in August, shock horror! Shocked

__

21-10-2008 21:07 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

Yer kidding! Bloody hell man!

lol, I started again cos I visited some old mates back in Scotland (who were frankly amazed that I'd stopped) and had some there and when I came back I thought ah well, what the hell

stuff used to make me lazy and just wasn't doin anything for me tbh, these days its different and nicer!

__
21-10-2008 21:11
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

oh yeh... forgot that was a bit Offtopic
wonder why I forgot.... hm...

__
21-10-2008 21:57
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

hahaha yeah mate, thats why the thread got moved, but now if u look at the title we are definaltey ON TOPIC lol!

__

22-10-2008 09:22 Homepage of Ketz
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Hehe as you might figure from my alias I used to smoke a lot Big Grin

I quit 8 years ago though I had a brief relapse earlier this year, I was smoking again for a couple of weeks. At first it was great, I had great inspiration for programming, lots of laughs and it's so nice to relax after a hard day work Rasta

But then the negative side effects started kicking in again... lack of motivation, lack of energy, couldn't get up in the mornings, just wanted to lazy around, conversations become awkward because you misunderstand things, you forget half of the stuff you have to do... I even started watching TV Shocked
I remembered again why I quit so long ago lol, it's like living life at 50%, and filling the rest with laziness.

Not worth it for a laugh and a relaxed evening imo Big Grin

now where did I put my ephedrine Devil

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
22-10-2008 10:15 Homepage of thechronic
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

You speak the truth chronic, I must say.
I found the trick (with me at least) is not to smoke skunk, just plain old weed (if you can get it). I don't know about over there but its all we seem to get here in London.
Thats the stuff that gets me, also the fact that you can't function on it until you start to smoke it heavily and increase yer tolerance (which is where the issues start)
I find that if I stick to a set amount then I'm ok, but if I let go and have a few sessions (which admittedly I haven't done since I came back from Scotland) then I'll be tempted to smoke more.
There's a lot of self-control needed but then its easy to slip into old ways isn't it. Old habits die hard as they say.
A moot point indeed Big Grin

__
22-10-2008 10:29
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

yes its dangerous as the shmoke can take over your life, in fact thats why i quit after uni, as i lost 5 years of my life and looked back to see that i acheived nothing (well not nothing the whole drug lifestyle was part of me when I fell in love with DnB music) so it was great when i completely stopped - i had more energy became much more sociable and confident - everything was great!

one side effect tho was that i started drinking heavily, soon enough i became an alcholoic (dark times) after i got over that i had a period of not relying on any substances at all, again life was boring but great lol i only started smoking again last year as i picked up producing again, for me it helps for inspiration (i don't wanna sound like a weak person as i produce when sober as well mkay!)

nowadays i only smoke 1/2 a light J every evening after work a bit more on the weekend but i don't drink at all, i do admit i've gotten into a routine of work, makin music and time with close friends and family - thats about it! but as i devote my only spare time for music production it works for me at the moment Big Grin

__

22-10-2008 10:55 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

Respect mate.

Everyone has their poisons don't they?

I think people need to know themselves better and sometimes it can take a lot for people to be able to do that.

I used to have a real thing for pills (E that is, not just paracetamols or any old medication lol) and binged proper over a year or so with a few close mates when I worked in the restaurant.
We used to hit the pub on days off and do charlie + TVRs all day and pills when the pub shut.
After work, we'd sit in the restaurant or at one of our houses and do pills.
We smoked(!) them, snorted them, ate them etc etc. Moved on to MDMA crystals which was not a good move.
I spent 2 years of savings purely on drugs.
We had a lot of fun, but soon it was just routine.
It got to the point we were takin it every day, every single day, till it stopped working (I know why now).

One of us developed a mental illness and dropped out of uni, quit their job and no ones seen them since.
Rest of us learned our lesson and aren't quite as happy as we used to be though its not as bad these days.

Anything can take over your life if you let it, but you really grow as a person as a result (if you're lucky)

This is well deep for this time of day!

__
22-10-2008 11:08
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

damn thats heavy stuff mate!! Shocked yes i don't really wanna go too deep into the magic beans and charlie - i've got a few stories that i'd rather forget tbh! but yes i too have a mate who has not worked for 6 years after uni (he's got a 2:1 degree in Computer Science from a top 10 Uni in the UK) and not had a proper job since (despite workin night shifts at burger king for a lil and then even quitting that) all because of drug-induced psychosis he has completey isolated himself from most of society, even me, life can be pretty messed up sometimes.........

although I have to say pure MDMA is lush (talking from past experience ofcourse!) Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

__

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ketz: 22-10-2008 11:37.

22-10-2008 11:35 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeh, its sad seein people gettin so messed up man, you only get one shot you know?

quote:
although I have to say pure MDMA is lush (talking from past experience ofcourse!)

It most certainly is!!! Don't get me wrong, we had some maaaaad times lol

Mate, we had shared hallucinations - we still debate the existence of 30 teenage boys with no tops on in Enfield Town Park at 3am setting fire to bins and talking to us. I kid you not, I even got a random facebook message from one of the geezers I was with a few weeks ago saying "it can't have been real man etc etc." and this was a few years ago now!!

It was real enough at the time and seemed perfectly normal... hm

Then there was the little ant things on the ceiling, the germs in the bathroom...

You couldn't make this shit up man

Though the best times were always @ the raves Big Grin

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Astrocyte: 22-10-2008 11:48.

22-10-2008 11:46
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

hahahahhaha its actually scarier when ur not quite sure and ur mates aren't either - its the "not knowing" that gets freaky!!!!

next time i'm up in Herfordshire to see my missus i'll keep an eye out for those topless teenage firestarters Tongue Tongue Tongue - i'll tell em you send your regards? Big Grin

__

22-10-2008 11:52 Homepage of Ketz
Chef 'n' Bass

Helpfulness rating: 

lol mate, yeh cheers Big Grin

__
22-10-2008 11:57
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

nice off topic topic Big Grin

i understand the 'lazyness' attitude of ganja , totally right

but then i can recomend a good piece of 'hash' cause thats more soft and you get more active (from my experiences) then weed.

Rasta Spliff just enjoy da shizzle Big Grin peace
22-10-2008 13:13
Ketz Ketz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
nice off topic topic Big Grin

i understand the 'lazyness' attitude of ganja , totally right

but then i can recomend a good piece of 'hash' cause thats more soft and you get more active (from my experiences) then weed.

Rasta Spliff just enjoy da shizzle Big Grin peace

talk like that makes me just wanna wrap one up right now!!!! Rasta Spliff

__

22-10-2008 13:14 Homepage of Ketz
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Ganja, weed, hash... whatever you call it, we love it