drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » want to learn to produce?? need samples?? beginner?? READ INSIDE
Go to the bottom of this page want to learn to produce?? need samples?? beginner?? READ INSIDE
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 16-06-2008

Learning to produce? or do you want to learn? don't know where to start? need samples?

We have just uploaded the only sample pack you will need to get started... this pack has IT ALL! acid sounds, donks, kicks, bass drums,claps, crashes, closed hats, hi hats, synths, hoovers, snares, stabs, sound fx, atmosphere sounds, congas, cowbells, tamborines, shakers, rip shots, sirens, air horns.. and lots more...

AND ITS TOTALLY FREE.. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT

Read our massive FL STUDIO guide, this is the only guide you need to get started, written by one of our members... it covers the user interface, adding your own samples (what you can download above), adding and using VST Synths, automation, other tips and some of the best video tutorials aorund.

check it out by clicking here

need more guidance or other tutorials?? our guides section covers everything.. CLICK HERE

browse the rest of our downloads CLICK HERE

Anything else you may need help with.. JUST ASK! CLICK HERE FOR THE FORUMS - make your own custom profile, dj on the radio, get your own @audio-loop.net e-mail address or just join in on the banter.

www.audio-loop.net

advert over lol :p just thought i'd point some of ya's in the right direction Smile
21-10-2008 16:28
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I cannot download your sample pack. Can you give me a direct link?

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
21-10-2008 16:36 Homepage of Muad'Dib
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Hey I just checked out your portal, looks nice. If you want I can put a banner for your site in rotation on the front page, would be nice for some free promo Big Grin

If you happen to have a standard size 468x60 banner lying around, post it and I'll put it up Smile

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
22-10-2008 10:25 Homepage of thechronic
the moneyshot the moneyshot is a male
str8 outa nocash

images/avatars/avatar-2685.jpg

Registration Date: 31-12-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

none of the links work Foei
24-10-2008 10:30
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Yeh, you have to manually remove all the extra crap from the URLs in order to reach the intended pages.
Hardly a good start Roll Eyes

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
24-10-2008 10:46
the moneyshot the moneyshot is a male
str8 outa nocash

images/avatars/avatar-2685.jpg

Registration Date: 31-12-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
Yeh, you have to manually remove all the extra crap from the URLs in order to reach the intended pages.
Hardly a good start Roll Eyes

dam this intranet thingy is too work Confused
24-10-2008 11:16
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Lol

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
24-10-2008 11:38
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » want to learn to produce?? need samples?? beginner?? READ INSIDE