drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on
Go to the bottom of this page Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on
Author
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Two little geeky suggestions for you Chron...

I've noticed that the "Please vote for these tunes" list on the tune pages contains tunes that I've already voted for. Is there a way to take these tunes off the list and only display tunes I haven't voted for yet?

Also, sometimes I like to check which tunes I have and haven't voted for. Is it possible to put a "You have already voted for this tune" on the tunes that have already been voted on?

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
16-10-2008 21:42 Homepage of Tomos
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
Two little geeky suggestions for you Chron...

I've noticed that the "Please vote for these tunes" list on the tune pages contains tunes that I've already voted for. Is there a way to take these tunes off the list and only display tunes I haven't voted for yet?

Also, sometimes I like to check which tunes I have and haven't voted for. Is it possible to put a "You have already voted for this tune" on the tunes that have already been voted on?

No it's not possible, I've programmed this before, but it needs to join three very large databases for this to work and the page would take ages to load.

It does show you your past ratings, so if you notice that not everything is in the middle you can see you have already voted.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
17-10-2008 13:05 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Voting pages - tunes that have and haven't been voted on