drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » reason 4.0 - denied access?! urgent
Go to the bottom of this page reason 4.0 - denied access?! urgent
Author

Registration Date: 02-10-2008

i just bought a brand new laptop, to accommodate my manic layering as my last one wasnt enjoying it too much! installed reason fine, everything went fine but for some wierd reason:-

%30 of the tunes wont let me open...

%20 let me open them but not save

and the rest are fine...

what the bloody hell is going on?! i need this sorted quick so i can get my vinyl releases out

safe
02-10-2008 10:52
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

have u registered with Propellerhead software? they can always help if you have this problem...

my only advice would be to uninstall and then reinstall Reason on ur laptop.

Alternatively on ur old pc / laptop save ur rns files all as self contain and try reopening on ur new laptop, may work?

__

02-10-2008 11:28 Homepage of Ketz
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

does it ask for missing files? remember the folder structure of the used samples must be exactly the same as on the previous setup... the thing with not saving is confusing tho Confused

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
02-10-2008 11:53 Homepage of cynik
CLARKFADER
unregistered
hi , always make sure "ALL" your files r on the laptop from u`r old computer , as it maybe cant find them , like cynik said the structure of where the files come from needs to be the same , cause it picks the samples from where evrer they r in a folder , always make sure u`ve loaded all u`r old samples and then click on the search and proceed button then once its found the samples , "SAVE" the tune again and u wont have a problem , but only when u `ve found them all in the track !!!!

if its not that then my advice is to reinstall it like my man ketz said , not sure why it wont save , but the only thing i would have thought it was , is that its not registered propperly !!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CLARKFADER: 02-10-2008 18:08.

02-10-2008 18:07
Tha Krane
Tourist

Registration Date: 30-12-2007

I had the same problem when i got a virus... i would pretty much ditto what everyone else said...
02-10-2008 19:41
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » reason 4.0 - denied access?! urgent