drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » psychical sick films!
Go to the bottom of this page psychical sick films!
Author
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

Does this just have to be movies cause I've been watching something over the past couple of days that I've found more disturbing than any film.

It's an American series called BumFights.

Basically assaulting homeless people, getting them to do stupid fucking stuff for fuck all, doing shit against their will, taking advantage, making them kick shit out of each other, filming crack and heroin addicts taking drugs, aiding handbag & car thieves, filming real life street fights, impersonating LA police officers and assualting and deceiving homeless people and loads of other fucked up shite.

BumFights.

Battle Royale weren't that sick tbh - maybe the plot but it was just a form of entertainment to me.

__

02-10-2008 21:52 Homepage of Sentinel
Strom Strom is a male
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-2614.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
quote:
Originally posted by Strom
quote:
Originally posted by Gregg
Looking for sick movies?

Chainsaw massacre could be what you’re lookin for: http://www.texaschainsawmovie.com/

Also try braindead, also known as dead alive. Dunno where you are from but at least in Germany it’s forbidden cause of too much violence and shizzle.

the movie is kinda old you shouldn’t expect too much effect wise. Most things shown are simply ridiculous… and as the story sucks it’s only worth watching when you laugh about it^^

I'am from Latvia Happy

were u on Therapy Sessions Latvia at 7march ?

Nope!

Someone has seen August Underground Mordum? Fucking disgusting movie! Huh

And i very liked Hostel both parts! Something new for me Big Grin
08-10-2008 22:27
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

The Audition - let's just say the end was massivly fucked up, it's another Japanese foreign film, so you KNOW it's messed. to give away one of the freak scene that you won't even be able to imagine, there is a toungless stubby man held in a bag, with no tongue. and man he doesn't shut the fuck up.

what makes this fucked up, LIKE HOSTEL, it starts off with a search for love. that makes it set-up in your mind going down one track, but then it just goes to far.

battle royal was also a BAMF movie. the sequel was bad. the first was so true tot eh mangas it's good. defiantly worth a watch, regardless if you love horror movies. it's just a good character piece that such a cult classic everyone NEEDS to see this movie.

one movie EVERYONE missed:

HOUSE OF A 1000 CORPSE

I got the sound track to this movie first, and was blown away by it, some of the songs were just love diddy pop tunes, spliced with the movies memorable quotes. and fuck were they creepy.

the fucks that play in this movie make you think they really are family that just kill visitors for fun. there's s memorable moments, and some diabolic shit, that make you wish they kept making movies like chain saw massacre but used better graphics, and had such depth to the characters.

i loved it, the moment before he kills her father then wears his skin like a suit. just fucking genius.

there is a reason that rob zombie went on to make a sequel to this, that was more an thriller then a horror, and then he did Halloween remake which was an entity of it's own compared tot eh other halloween's, only cuz rob zombie is good at just getting into your head.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 23-12-2008 21:16.

23-12-2008 21:08 Homepage of Halph-Price
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

may check that 1000 corpse film out, looks interesting! Big Grin audition was truly disturbing, i thnk the japanese films sometimes capture the genre so much better than most western films tho (as the latter can get cheesey sometimes)

__

23-12-2008 21:35 Homepage of Ketz
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I second that, Audition was totally fucked up!

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
24-12-2008 01:00
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

quote:
Originally posted by Phyella
I second that, Audition was totally fucked up!

rikitikitikitikitikitikitikitki (the part when she puts them needles in) Devil

__

24-12-2008 13:20 Homepage of Ketz
Astrocyte Astrocyte is a male
Chef 'n' Bass

images/avatars/avatar-2777.jpg

Registration Date: 24-09-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

aw don't mate, it makes me skin crawl!

__
Astrocyte - Kill em All, Track #10 from Team_174 "Off World" LP (FREE)
24-12-2008 15:05
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » psychical sick films!