drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Play & Produce Anthem Contest
Go to the bottom of this page Play & Produce Anthem Contest
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 16-07-2007

Op 22 november wordt de Gentse Vooruit het mekka voor dj’s en producers. Poppunt organiseert er dan Play & Produce: een hele namiddag workshops, infosessies, productdemo’s, sofagesprekken etc. met topdj’s en –producers uit binnen- en buitenland. De eerste namen volgen begin oktober. Hou www.playandproduce.be in de gaten!

Je kan je trouwens nu al laten horen via de KBC Anthem Contest. Maak dé signature track voor Play & Produce, die zal worden gebruikt in de radio- en tv-spots (StuBru en JIM) en online. Alle info over inschrijvingen en reglement vind je op www.playandproduce.be/KBC_Demowedstrijd.html.
04-09-2008 18:20 Homepage of Poppunt
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

On 22 November Ghent ahead the mekka for dj and producers becomes. headstock point organises there then Play & Produce: a complete afternoon workshops, information sessions, productdemo, sofagesprekken etc. with topdj and - producers and foreign country. The first names follow beginning October. Hou www.playandproduce.be in the breaches!
You can you as a matter of fact now already let hear by means of the KBC Anthem Contest. Signature make track for Play & Produce, which will be used in the radios and tv-spots (StuBru and JIM) and online. All information concerning registrations and regulation finds you on www.playandproduce.be/KBC_Demowedstrijd.html

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
04-09-2008 19:44 Homepage of cynik
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
On 22 November Ghent ahead the mekka for dj and producers becomes. headstock point organises there then Play & Produce: a complete afternoon workshops, information sessions, productdemo, sofagesprekken etc. with topdj and - producers and foreign country. The first names follow beginning October. Hou www.playandproduce.be in the breaches!
You can you as a matter of fact now already let hear by means of the KBC Anthem Contest. Signature make track for Play & Produce, which will be used in the radios and tv-spots (StuBru and JIM) and online. All information concerning registrations and regulation finds you on www.playandproduce.be/KBC_Demowedstrijd.html

Confused I think I understood the first version better.

Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
04-09-2008 22:01 Homepage of Tomos
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

That looks like a translation made by google translator or something similar.

I started trying to translate it earlier meself.

Without a dictionary or translator.

I understood the general gist of it.

But some of the words are different to what they are in deutsch I think !?

Not sure ...

Ahhh ...

Whatever.

Confused Huh Big Grin

__

04-09-2008 23:10 Homepage of Sentinel
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
... make track for Play & Produce, which will be used in the radios and tv-spots (StuBru and JIM) and online. All information concerning registrations and regulation finds you on www.playandproduce.be/KBC_Demowedstrijd.html

I think that about sums it all up !

HaHa.

__

04-09-2008 23:13 Homepage of Sentinel
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

"signature make track" lol gotta love it

but what is sofagesprekken??

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
05-09-2008 00:50 Homepage of cynik
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
"signature make track" lol gotta love it

but what is sofagesprekken??

Try splitting sofage & sprekken into 2 words no !?

I thought Sprekken was spelled like Sprechen !?
to speak, to talk, to say !? - I don't know !

Sofage I have no clue and my German is rusty as fuck and I'm sure some of the words used aren't same as they are in German.

I'll presume "met" = "mit" which is "with" if I remember correctly.

Fuck it I have nae puti idea what I'm saying.

I haven't done German or whatever since I finished school like what 7 years ago now !

HaHa.

We were talking about leaving this shithole country and moving there in the future though !

Gotta be better than Spain for sure. Confused Confused Confused

Whatever cheesy all round !

eZ 0ot !

PS. Maybe Big man Chron can translate !?

HaHa. - Cheeky ! Huh Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

__

05-09-2008 01:21 Homepage of Sentinel
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Play & Produce Anthem Contest