drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Why did my song's rating go down
Go to the bottom of this page Why did my song's rating go down
Author
Rogue Ai

images/avatars/avatar-3425.jpg

Registration Date: 18-06-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.25

I am wondering why my song "Invasion" went from about 4 stars to under 3 without any other reviews. How can this happen?

__

Rogue AI-Death Star
22-08-2008 00:58 Homepage of Travis_Huckins
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

People can vote without writing a review......
Search for ratings for an in depth breakdown of why your scores went down,
its basically dealing with averages so if you had 98% 5 stars in one vote and the second vote was like super low 1 star the votes would average out in the middle. 2 bad votes 1 good vote, your score will be low... and sometimes we get renegades that just like to fuck with scores, real bitches seeeee... the ratings are good in some aspects and bad in others, the real pot-o-gold is in the reviews
so keep giving reviews and you shall receive reviews, if your track is good the people will let you know, if its not top shelf they will let you know what to do to make it top shelf, stars are there just to show off Tongue which is a good thing, because maybe somebody will notice your good work from the stars you have and want you for some label or some shit, ya dig
Dont get discouraged by the stars and ratings just keep writing the music you like to hear, because its all about #1 at the end of the day Drummer
peace hucksta

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
22-08-2008 03:20
Travis_Huckins Travis_Huckins is a male
Rogue Ai

images/avatars/avatar-3425.jpg

Registration Date: 18-06-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.25

Thanks for the help.

__

Rogue AI-Death Star
22-08-2008 05:09 Homepage of Travis_Huckins
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Why did my song's rating go down