drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Dubstep » 4 new dubstep tracks !!!!!!!!!
Go to the bottom of this page 4 new dubstep tracks !!!!!!!!!
Author
unregistered
hi there , 4 new tracks on my myspace page , first one made on ableton live 7 and the rest on reason 4 , any feedback would be much appreciated , thanks 4 your time !!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dubidance
05-08-2008 18:01
CLARKFADER
unregistered
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown
05-08-2008 21:30
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

haha Clarky me buoy nice to see ya back on here! Big Grin which ones are the new ones? i assumed 1st 4 on the player?

Dubtime - nice dark vibes, i dont regularly listen to dubstep so hard for me to compare with anyone but sounds really good to me! almost a massive attack feel to it Bigup this is one for me when im chillin out havin a Spliff and dont worry - im gna do exactly that this weekend when i listen to it again!

Rubadub - yeah that beat is cool, kinda choppy cool lil breaks goin on with the kick n hihat combo, think u could possibly have a few more elements there to help it flow better? more fx for transitions? still minimalistic feel to it works but could have a lil more imo

Ready - likin the synth in the intro, cool melody nice atmo, would like to see that more incorporated, get more of a hook goin on maybe, still - nice overall enjoyed, this is perfect for me after a long days work mate

Utopia - good bass man like that wabwabwabwab sound, this one has got some nice fx n bongos in it, they compliment each other well to create a nice mysterious kinda vibe Bigup my favourite out of the lot, also like the femal aaah sample

so yeah man, i'm really likin the change in genre, u have proved to be quite versatile! soz im not a dubsep person so couldn't give an experienced critique but have to say good to hear some of ur work again!

bigups mr fader!

__

05-08-2008 22:14 Homepage of Ketz
CLARKFADER
unregistered
thanks 4 your time and review , really appreciate it mate , must admit , i was struggling to add more to the tracks u said about , i do tend to get stuck sometimes , but glad u like them !!!!!!!!! take care mate , i`ll be in contact soon , peace !!!!
05-08-2008 22:45
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Dubstep » 4 new dubstep tracks !!!!!!!!!