drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » clipz,sub focus - tutorial video's
Go to the bottom of this page clipz,sub focus - tutorial video's
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 22-07-2008

computer music -DnB Masterclass- if you aint seen go and buy it -
the lowdown =
Drum 'n' bass is one of the most production-centric dance genres, so who better to learn from than DnB's most happening artists? We film Sub Focus as he creates banging beats, ripping synths and basses, and reveals how to mix down and master for maximum effect. DJ Clipz is on camera too, demonstrating his own approach to beats and bass. Elsewhere, TC knocks up DnB FX using synthesis, DJ Hazard offers production tips, and Chase & Status explain how to capture polished vocals.
heres the link http://www.computermusic.co.uk/page/comp...128_massive_dnb

its the dogs danglers...enjoy..
24-07-2008 02:01
c_ctrl c_ctrl is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-06-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Yeah I enjoyed that edition, it was pretty good. Always good to see how the pros do things. As much as I detest Clipz, he did a few things on logic which I picked up on and have since used. Not so much production side of things but workflow quickening.. internal bouncing, how did I survive without it lol. Subfocus goes into more depth than he did last time, I think hes over the whole ZOMG UR GONNA STEALZ MY SEKRETS that every producer has... Clipz isn't tho, the way he rushes thru and has a super bassline he aint gona show us. joker Roll Eyes

__
DeCode & Roary Soundcloud
25-07-2008 17:13 Homepage of c_ctrl
northern dawn northern dawn is a male
Tourist

yeah m8 was good'n but why not show the super bassline or maybe there was not 1 cos he spent atleast 10 mins messing with soundz and didnt use them, the best bass on there was off the novation super bass station rack mounted thingy was a preset, sounded mint. you can get them cheap these days. gotta say ive got logic 8 pro in the post as we speak.[ YAY ]. come on post man hurry the fuck up.
25-07-2008 18:02
Thisisausername Thisisausername is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2604.jpg

Registration Date: 19-05-2008

Is it just me or was the noise that clipz was getting from that hadware absolutley terrible?
25-07-2008 23:43
northern dawn northern dawn is a male
Tourist

the sound was getting right on my tit ends to..
26-07-2008 01:05
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » clipz,sub focus - tutorial video's