drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » fl 8, what version is best 2 buy?
Go to the bottom of this page fl 8, what version is best 2 buy?
Author

Registration Date: 26-06-2008

Which of Fl 8 should I buy as their are three to choose from so which one is worth me getting?
12-07-2008 15:58
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

hmm, they all are?
I mean, I guess you're talking about FL Studio's Fruity, Producer and XXL editions, right?

Fruity edition will suit you if you don't intend to learn the program much and be a pro in the producer's business.
Producer edition is full equipped FL Studio, just without some plug-ins. It is a pro choice, and a good choice if you do a lot of your producing by using VST.
And XXL edition gives you the power of the best FL Studio plug-ins (like Sytrus, for instance). Use it if you want to become an expert with and of FL Studio.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
12-07-2008 16:11 Homepage of Muad'Dib
eganmatic eganmatic is a male

Registration Date: 26-06-2008

Was talking about all three versions, but thanks for the advice tho, will probs get the xxl version then, thanks again m8
12-07-2008 18:23
Thisisausername Thisisausername is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2604.jpg

Registration Date: 19-05-2008

This post is probally pointless if you have already made up your mind, but I'll say it anyway....

To put it simply, XXL has all the features, Producers edition has a bit less, and Studio has the least. So I would Get XXl, you might regret it if you dont have all the features you could have had....
26-07-2008 12:40
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » fl 8, what version is best 2 buy?