drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » massive .ksd --> Cubase S4 usable .fxp/.fxb ???
Go to the bottom of this page massive .ksd --> Cubase S4 usable .fxp/.fxb ???
Author
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1048.jpg

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I'm having a real hard time figuring out how to load massives presets into cubase via the inspector.
when I click on the preset "window" in the inspector/instrument window etc, the list of presets say
"disabled". I've set the search path in media bay but no presets/patches show. In the manual
in the section "earlier vst presets" it talks about importing .fxp/.fxb presets via -Soundframe->preset mangagement pop-up menu--> import. But there is a note "that such files (fxp/fxb) only exist if you created your own fxp/fxb presets with a previous version of cubase (or any other VST 2 application)
" After importing, you can convert the current program list to VST presets by selecting "Convert Program list to VST Presets from the preset mngmnt pop-up."
I have ableton live lite 7. Could I save massive presets in live to the required .fxp/fxb files then import/ convert?
If so, how? Is there another way to get my presets to show up?
At the end of the day what I'm looking to accomplish is (1) to have all my presets/patches (self programed and included) from all my VSTs show up in Cubase.(2) set up my Axiom kbrd to select program bank changes/presets/patches in Cubase.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

__
SAVE THE SL1200

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dmccabe: 05-07-2008 00:55.

04-07-2008 03:45
PLaGuE CeLL PLaGuE CeLL is a male
Subwoofer on a Killing Spree

images/avatars/avatar-1457.jpg

Registration Date: 13-01-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

The way to browse the presets on Massive is to click the little 'Browser' button in the far top-right of the synth window... I'm afraid I can't help with self-made presets because I have yet to have a proper play around with Massive :p

__
My Myspace
05-07-2008 01:49
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » massive .ksd --> Cubase S4 usable .fxp/.fxb ???