drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » sick ! pregnant man !
Go to the bottom of this page sick ! pregnant man !
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2272.jpg

Registration Date: 11-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.60

check this out !

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo...icle3628860.ece

Confused

__
www.myspace.com/djsyneptic
15-06-2008 14:50 Homepage of syneptic
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

disgusting Puke
15-06-2008 14:54
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

It's pretty simple really, the 'man' is really a woman because all the reproductive organs are still intact. It's unusual, but it's not sick. I don't find it shocking at all, tbh. Then again, I've always been open minded when it comes to personal choice.

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
15-06-2008 17:08 Homepage of Tomos
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

im also open minded but gender changing and all that , pff thats just not natural man

just like i hate travestits , and shemales Mad

scum of the earth
15-06-2008 21:44
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone

scum of the earth

Jeez mate, it's not normal to feel that strongly about something unless it affects you personally in some way. Did you have a bad experience with one or something?

__
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
15-06-2008 23:02 Homepage of Tomos
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
Did you have a bad experience with one or something?

Did you get a fit lady round yours after a gig and get a BIG surprise? Tongue

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

15-06-2008 23:16 Homepage of D2o
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
quote:

You'd deffo need a STIFF drink after that.

__
15-06-2008 23:27 Homepage of Tomos
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
im also open minded but gender changing and all that , pff thats just not natural man

scum of the earth

Did your girlfriend suddenly go to the mensroom? ROFL

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
15-06-2008 23:29 Homepage of BattleDrone
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:

scum of the earth

That's pretty harsh man.

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
16-06-2008 03:34 Homepage of Phalanx
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

yeah i hear about this a few weeks ago - all the guys in the office were sayin it was disgusting (even the managing director! although he slags anyone off), personally i dno't have a problem with it, its not really tht crazy, but obviously its drawn a lot of attention with the media as they can headline it as "worlds 1st man gives birth" kinda like that fim with arnie swarchnegger (or however u spell it lol)

__

16-06-2008 15:48 Homepage of Ketz
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
quote:

hah Big Grin

no but serious i dont understand why u guys are so 'open' for that , i'm realy serious about this

Censored

i never met a shemale and im glad for that Big Grin , but if i would meet one who putted a dick on her ... and if she would seduce me .. fuck :s Big Grin .. she would deffinatly remember it that i dont like shemales

if you accept this i understand , everybody has the right to do what he wants with his or her body , but this is too far

and i will not change my opinion about it
16-06-2008 22:18
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

You sound like Begby in the film "Trainspotting"...

I LOLed when he discovered that his date had a dick Big Grin

You seem really agressive Greyone. Ever wondered what's on your mind that causes all that? I'm quite sure no one on this site is screaming "I want a shemale for a date". But to beat someone up seems like you are really unsure about your own identity (NOT saying you are gay or anything, no flaming please) and need to make a really clear statement to the people surrounding you.

If some girl would tell me she is/was actually a man I would probably ask a lot of questions about it and be friendly but also make clear that I'm not interested in anything more with her/him. I think it takes more guts to live like that (unless it's carnival) than to beat some harmless and defenceless person up, that's both easy and primitive.

Each to their own I guess.

__
16-06-2008 22:58 Homepage of BattleDrone
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

why do u think i make all that darkstep Devil Big Grin

no you dont know me Wink , im a good boy , you can ask every friend or organiser or person who met me ... i won't hurt a fly , alldough sometimes i would want to , i need to come up for myself more , i used to allways laugh things away without wanting to cause trouble but thats no good , now i'm doing good Smile and make my statements clear.

i didnt say i would punch a shemale, maleshe in the face , but they wouldnt have to fuck around with me like its normal , ofcoarse im not racist or extreme right , but i dont find things like that normal , and i never come to places like that or i would feel on the wrong place ...

i saw that part too on trainspotting lol , well yeah maybe i reffered to that

you have to understand im in the middle of my thesis - end exams now too Smile , and i havent been wasted for a while too and i hate pressure

and i am shure about my identity , what a psychological bullshit is that
16-06-2008 23:18
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Well psychology isn't bullshit, but I won't try to convince you for that matter, do make your own experiences in life.

Maybe you are too "nice", this can be very negative to you. If you save up too much frustration by not standing up for your rights when needed you create a real negative energy bomb. This "bomb" can explode onto others (hate, aggression, right wing shit,...) or it can damage you (low self esteem, depression, suicide,...) getting wasted/high is often used as a temporarily outlet to get away the negative force. In the long run it's not the best solution though. I think it's better to avoid a growing bomb inside and get wasted just for fun Happy

__
17-06-2008 00:06 Homepage of BattleDrone
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Well psychology isn't bullshit, but I won't try to convince you for that matter, do make your own experiences in life.

Maybe you are too "nice", this can be very negative to you. If you save up too much frustration by not standing up for your rights when needed you create a real negative energy bomb. This "bomb" can explode onto others (hate, aggression, right wing shit,...) or it can damage you (low self esteem, depression, suicide,...) getting wasted/high is often used as a temporarily outlet to get away the negative force. In the long run it's not the best solution though. I think it's better to avoid a growing bomb inside and get wasted just for fun Happy

well again i didnt say psychology = bullshit Wink , i was refering to your sentence that i would be unshure about my identity --> that sounds like a typical used psycholgy-sentence

well no im not too nice , but in the past i was a nice boy doing nothing wrong ... but thats boring ... im happy im changed , im still nice to new people and friends and everybody but in general im not nice + if im shure of my thoughts i will defend that (im egoistic i know that) , and i do whatever i feel is right to do

maybe u just sound too much like my mom with all that explanation about negative energy Teeth
17-06-2008 00:47
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

wtf people. is someone going to convince me that transvestites and shemales are normal? wtf is normal then??????

its WRONG, no doubts about it. I dont feel hate althoug I feel disgust.

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
17-06-2008 08:09 Homepage of cynik
Shinyuri Shinyuri is a male
myspace.com/shinyuribeats

images/avatars/avatar-2276.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

the question is who are the ones compressing their feelings and trying to be too nice? if you look at darwins theory of evolution, the strong animals survived and evolved into what we have nowadays. the freaks (dict definition not the derogatory meaning) didnt survive and were generally trampled over by the norm. why do we go for pretty women with big breats - cos that is a primitive form of a woman with good birthing potential - why do women go for big strong men - cos they will protect them and and bring food for their children. generally speaking we dont go for anything that looks too abnormal.

i think the feelings of hatred and disgust are not unatural to those who are not like us - im by no means encouraging that - im just saying that if u strip us away of all our modern day conditioning then the people who are not normal will be in a very bad situation.

personally tho im on the side of "so what - be what u wanna be" - just playing devils advocate. Wink

__
www.myspace.com/shinyuribeats

revel in the crapness of the website and then hit the add button... go on, do it, u know u wanna
17-06-2008 09:33 Homepage of Shinyuri
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Shinyuri
im just saying that if u strip us away of all our modern day conditioning then the people who are not normal will be in a very bad situation.

I don't think any of us, no matter how "normal" would have a fun time surviving in primitive conditions. When we would fall back to a society without fuel, electricity, health care,... no one will find life easy. I think the challenge is so big in that case that being a "freak" makes very little difference. The lack of social structure, something we have thrown off in favor of our individualism, would make us extremely vulnerable to better organized cultures.

I think a lot of people are still thinking about survival in terms of reproduction. If a person can't/won't have children he/she is a freak, useless, will go extinct,... This is oldfashioned and individual thinking imo. There is a big need for a life v2.0 thinking.
The human race is going extict if the population keeps growing at the current rate. Resources are too limited to give everyone a decent life. With 1 billion people not having enough food to live a healthy life currently I don't see how a world wide conflict over resources can be avoided in the near future.
The idea to outnumber your enemies by breeding massively is rediculous in an age where nuclear warfare/terrorism is just a button press away.

Anyone who isn't reproducing is in fact a blessing for modern life. We as a species have been trying so hard to survive and had so many success while trying that the opposite danger is now a bigger threat.

__
17-06-2008 13:02 Homepage of BattleDrone
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
wtf people. is someone going to convince me that transvestites and shemales are normal? wtf is normal then??????

its WRONG, no doubts about it. I dont feel hate althoug I feel disgust.

well yeah second that , i dont feel hate , but digust , its not normal

good to have u around here cynik Big Grin
17-06-2008 13:40
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
good to have u around here cynik Big Grin

Kiss Love

Just a joke fellas, chill out. Big Grin

__
17-06-2008 23:08 Homepage of Tomos
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » sick ! pregnant man !