drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » cuebase sx pool/samples import
Go to the bottom of this page cuebase sx pool/samples import
Author
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 31-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

i have been up untill now producing on fl7 and i have built up quite a large sample base , all my samples r organised into folders and selecting n searching for the right one is dead easy in fl cos my sample folder is displayed in list format on the left of the screen.

i have just got cubase sx and the equivalent seems to b the pool

i cant figure the best way to 'import' my files

i cud import by selecting all the files in a folder and pressing import but then i have 2 make new olders in the pool this wud take ages and it seems to make a copy of each file

i thought about finding the pool folder on my hard drive and moving my sample folder 2 there but i cant find it in the cubase program files

what is the best way 2 display all my samples in cubase so i can audition them and search thru with ease maybey rewire fl to cubase? there must be a better way.
15-06-2008 14:26
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

select a blank audio track

file>import audio file

brings up browser where you can audition samples

you can also quickly cntrl + select multiple audio files and import them each onto separate audio track in the same way

easy biscuits

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

15-06-2008 20:13 Homepage of Binary Havoc
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 31-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

cudnt be easyier thanx Pleased
15-06-2008 20:35
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » cuebase sx pool/samples import