drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » help - Cubase tutorial wanted
Go to the bottom of this page help - Cubase tutorial wanted
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 29-01-2008

iv finaly got cubase to work but cant work it out. iv found some tutorials on yout#be but everyones using a midi keyboard and as i aint got my one back yet is there any tutorials on how to use from scratch as i dont evan know how to lay a drum loop down (useless i no) dut help would help please...
thanx
05-06-2008 18:59
HAMANN HAMANN is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 27-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Drum layering and beat creation also are possible via many ways. The easiest and fastest is using some plugin-sequencor, like Fxpansion Guru. I strongly recommend you to try this. You can even create your beat without using cubase, just in Guru standalone mode, and when u have done, you save your beat, open cubase and load guru with saved thing

__
In cubase we trust Pleased .

Mi spik bed Englitchi. Sori.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by HAMANN: 06-06-2008 21:11.

06-06-2008 21:08
Thisisausername Thisisausername is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2604.jpg

Registration Date: 19-05-2008

If you have money to spare, there are books out there....

If not, your best bet is trying things like this http://www.dj-tips-and-tricks.com/cubase_tutorial.html
25-07-2008 16:49
Lejitt Lejitt is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 17-06-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by dnb nick
iv finaly got cubase to work but cant work it out. iv found some tutorials on yout#be but everyones using a midi keyboard and as i aint got my one back yet is there any tutorials on how to use from scratch as i dont evan know how to lay a drum loop down (useless i no) dut help would help please...
thanx

If you want to program in a drum loop or bassline or whatever..........
set your markers to a 1 or 2 bar loop (the arrows at the top of the arrangement window) then double click inside the blue area between your markers on the track with your sampler or instrument. this will bring up the 'piano roll' box, then simply draw-in the notes you want.
I hope that helps Drummer Drummer
27-07-2008 21:08
RePuL RePuL is a male

images/avatars/avatar-2631.jpg

Registration Date: 26-08-2008

you can dl a 3 stage tutorial from emule and torrent sites probably the cheapest way Wink on emule there are loads of vids and programs

__
LIFE IS LIKE AN OCEAN, YOU HAVE TO DROWN IN IT TO FEEL ITS INTENSITY
09-09-2008 19:52
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Cubase » help - Cubase tutorial wanted