drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Massive Question 1: Automation
Go to the bottom of this page Massive Question 1: Automation
Author
Creativity through Mental Illness...

images/avatars/avatar-2547.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Does anyone know how to automate Massive (without having to use the host program)

for exampe:

I have my quater notes hitting with the LFO's rate ratio at 1:4, but the whole notes I want to hit with 1:8 or 1:12... I could just copy the channel and adjust the secondary channel, but I'm wondering if there is way to incoporate automation within massive without involving the host program...

*I do appreciate all the imput on the questions I've had with massive, I did not mean to make this forum the "Massive Forum", I just have no one else to ask because I don't know anyone else who uses it...

__
www.myspace.com/jrabbit

"Clownstep is a derisory term, used by certain listeners to describe a certain style in a negative way, it's not a subgenre as such, but most producers would feel insulted by the labelling of their music as "clownstep"."
19-05-2008 10:16 Homepage of J.Rabbit
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

I don't know the answer to your question, but I can tell you that Massive comes with a a very detailed yet understandable manual, maybe you'll find the answer in there?

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
19-05-2008 15:54 Homepage of BattleDrone
contra369

Registration Date: 28-06-2008

sure just use the macros, directt the lfo to macro 1, then automate it...
28-06-2008 02:32
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

quote:
Originally posted by contra369
sure just use the macros, directt the lfo to macro 1, then automate it...

yeh, i'd do the same, only solution i think.

on the sidenote: pitty you can't automate/macro a synced but variable lfo rate, but LOADS of people were asking this on the NI Massive forum, so i think NI will include this feature in a next version

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
05-08-2008 23:31 Homepage of Soi
the moneyshot the moneyshot is a male
str8 outa nocash

images/avatars/avatar-2685.jpg

Registration Date: 31-12-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

*I do appreciate all the imput on the questions I've had with massive, I did not mean to make this forum the "Massive Forum", I just have no one else to ask because I don't know anyone else who uses it...

maybe there should be a Massive forum, everone i speak to uses it and im trying to get to grips with it at the moment.

there are some good tutorials on youtube btw.
28-09-2008 13:58
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Massive Question 1: Automation