images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

quote:
Originally posted by CLARKFADER
quote:
Originally posted by Ketz
Hair loss is hereditary, apparently it can skip a generation...not in my case! I've watched my forehead grow bigger and bigger over the years! My dad lost most his hair in his late 30s, my grandad had a full head of hair. My sis and my gal both keep telling me to go for treatmant - apparently theres shit out there on the market that works wonders!

no bald patches yet tho..........!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha , this is a funny thread !!!!!!!!!!! i keep hearing , that the hair loss comes from your mothers side , i still have my hair , my dad still has his hair , but my mums dad lost his hair when he was 20 , and my uncle , my mums brother , lost his hair when he was young as well , so , must be bullshit , as most of the time , in my observations , you will see the father of the family be bald , and it usally passes down , anyone else notice this ???????????

I reckon hair loss is from ya fathers side really. I should know, known of my mums side are bald Big Grin

I had lost most of mine by about 28. Getting a real good shine on top now days Cool

It is quite common to skip a generation. Its all down to the Chromosones.

more info here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldness

Info on Chromosones.

http://www.essortment.com/all/malepatternbal_rcad.htm

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
05-05-2008 13:50
CLARKFADER
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by brucifer
quote:
quote:
Hair loss is hereditary, apparently it can skip a generation...not in my case! I've watched my forehead grow bigger and bigger over the years! My dad lost most his hair in his late 30s, my grandad had a full head of hair. My sis and my gal both keep telling me to go for treatmant - apparently theres shit out there on the market that works wonders!

ha ha , this is a funny thread !!!!!!!!!!! i keep hearing , that the hair loss comes from your mothers side , i still have my hair , my dad still has his hair , but my mums dad lost his hair when he was 20 , and my uncle , my mums brother , lost his hair when he was young as well , so , must be bullshit , as most of the time , in my observations , you will see the father of the family be bald , and it usally passes down , anyone else notice this ???????????

I reckon hair loss is from ya fathers side really. I should know, known of my mums side are bald Big Grin

I had lost most of mine by about 28. Getting a real good shine on top now days Cool

It is quite common to skip a generation. Its all down to the Chromosones.

more info here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldness

Info on Chromosones.

http://www.essortment.com/all/malepatternbal_rcad.htm

ha ha , nice shine ontop , lol !!!!!!!!

well , thank god , i`ve skipped a generation , if that were the case , but im still not sure about the mothers side shit !!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CLARKFADER: 05-05-2008 14:12.

05-05-2008 14:06
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

yeah, most the guys on my mums AND my dads side of the family are all bald, so i guess there's not hope for me - i might as well accept it - no way im having a piece of my scalp streched out!!!!! hahaha r u sure you weren't watching last of the mohicans there?! Big Grin

theres always hair transplants but they look WELL DODGY Shocked

__

05-05-2008 14:14 Homepage of Ketz
CLARKFADER
unregistered
quote:
yeah, most the guys on my mums AND my dads side of the family are all bald, so i guess there's not hope for me - i might as well accept it - no way im having a piece of my scalp streched out!!!!! hahaha r u sure you weren't watching last of the mohicans there?! Big Grin

theres always hair transplants but they look WELL DODGY Shocked

yeah , just look at barry from eastenders , lol !!!!!!!!!!

05-05-2008 14:56
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
quote:

ha ha , this is a funny thread !!!!!!!!!!! i keep hearing , that the hair loss comes from your mothers side , i still have my hair , my dad still has his hair , but my mums dad lost his hair when he was 20 , and my uncle , my mums brother , lost his hair when he was young as well , so , must be bullshit , as most of the time , in my observations , you will see the father of the family be bald , and it usually passes down , anyone else notice this ???????????

My dad still has all his hair. actually I'm the only one going bald in the family except for one uncle (mother-side). My granddads all had their hair intact when they died, but the brothers of one granddad (mother-side) were all bald-ish.

@Tomos: that wig is intended for practising in taking the piss when you are really bald I guess.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-05-2008 16:25 Homepage of BattleDrone
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » hair loss