drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Moon landing hoax: is it true??
Go to the bottom of this page Moon landing hoax: is it true??
Author
Subwoofer on a Killing Spree

images/avatars/avatar-1457.jpg

Registration Date: 13-01-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

I hear that the astronauts encountered something apparently flying alongside their craft on the way to the moon but haven't talked about it much til recently for fear of ridicule... there may be something on youtube about it

__
My Myspace
11-06-2008 18:10
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

loads of conspiracy theories on the moon landing floating about, I saw a program on the tele a few months back that investigated the whole thing (although never heard of a ufo flying next to em! Big Grin )

basically they argued the whole thing was shot in a big studio as they analysed the video footage of the moonlanding and tried to prove that it was fake.

In the end though they used this mad machine that shoots mini lasers out to the moon and it hits back a reflection or sumthin (some mad accurate machine) and they actually proved that neil armstrong's footprint was actually on the moon (as there is no wind on the moon - u can leave a footprint and it'll stay there forever - i think!) - so I'm pretty confident that they did it Big Grin

__

12-06-2008 10:20 Homepage of Ketz
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

i dont believe anything no more , we live in a great hoax
i see more and more people take things in question wich is a good thing , but therefore we still don't know the truth.
and we will never know it , even when the truth is exposed ... who will say thats the truth ...

thats my opinion now ... since a couple of months Big Grin
but honestly , im realy interested in the truth like most of us , so i keep digging
12-06-2008 11:34
Shinyuri Shinyuri is a male
myspace.com/shinyuribeats

images/avatars/avatar-2276.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

2nd u on that greyone but i do have to make exception for double chocolate, slightly undercooked muffins, that and gold top milk. how could you not believe in somink soooo good Pleased

__
www.myspace.com/shinyuribeats

revel in the crapness of the website and then hit the add button... go on, do it, u know u wanna
17-06-2008 09:15 Homepage of Shinyuri
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by Shinyuri
2nd u on that greyone but i do have to make exception for double chocolate, slightly undercooked muffins, that and gold top milk. how could you not believe in somink soooo good Pleased

snap out of it!!!

can't you see it's just a good program with expertly coded taste/smell routines Evil

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
18-06-2008 00:01 Homepage of cynik
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
quote:
Originally posted by Shinyuri

snap out of it!!!

can't you see it's just a good program with expertly coded taste/smell routines Evil

the choice is yours - blue pill? or red pill? Confused

__

18-06-2008 11:21 Homepage of Ketz
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Moon landing hoax: is it true??