drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » OpenX updated
Go to the bottom of this page OpenX updated
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

OpenX has been updated to the latest version. The pages that show banners were offline for 10 minutes.

OpenX is responsible for showing the banner exchange ads (ao on the front page).

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
16-04-2008 11:11 Homepage of thechronic
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
OpenX has been updated to the latest version. The pages that show banners were offline for 10 minutes.

OpenX is responsible for showing the banner exchange ads (ao on the front page).

Thank god for that. I was really concerned that the banner had gone. I was going to call the police and send out a search party Shocked

Wink

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
16-04-2008 12:02
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by brucifer
quote:
Originally posted by thechronic

Thank god for that. I was really concerned that the banner had gone. I was going to call the police and send out a search party Shocked

ROFL I LOLed at that.

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
16-04-2008 18:15 Homepage of Tomos
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

hehe Big Grin

Btw if you have a website and you want to have your banner on the front page that is still possible. Everybody seems to have forgotten about it, but it used to be very popular Big Grin

And I'm going to kick out those crappy amazon ads, they've been up there for years and have earned exactly $0.00 up to now Roll Eyes

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
16-04-2008 18:22 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » OpenX updated