drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » chinese anti-american propaganda site
Go to the bottom of this page chinese anti-american propaganda site
Author
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

http://www.anti-cnn.com/

chinese site for uncovering lies that youre being brainwashed with is online

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
27-03-2008 06:58 Homepage of cynik
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

oooooooooo chinese anti-cnn site. i thought it was "anti-american" propaganda, odd way to say it no matter how you try....

maybe

anti-american propaganda site in chinese

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

27-03-2008 07:32 Homepage of Halph-Price
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

whats your point.

find me one article where cnn criticizes US government. so cnn is just USA propaganda tool, whereas anti-cnn is same thing in chinese innit. there should be in english too, its not only about cnn but other media too

thoguht it was cool since we all know of cnn but this thing is new and quite frankly, very funny in its appearance..

__
27-03-2008 12:03 Homepage of cynik
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by cynik

The Chinese are not really in a position where they have to point at others. Not that I feel the need to defend the US here.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
27-03-2008 12:14 Homepage of BattleDrone
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

i cant load the site
27-03-2008 14:14
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:

The Chinese are not really in a position where they have to point at others. Not that I feel the need to defend the US here.

hush. wont be long gone till theyre in your town in numbers Shocked

__
27-03-2008 22:52 Homepage of cynik
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

"There are so many times that CNN distorted news about China and spreading misperception on China. Their reportings are nothing but polical propaganda aiming at spreading their deeply-held prejudice again China. They think they know China better than Chinese. They are wrong. Freedom of expression is captalized and manipulated by them and become freedom of distortion. Shame on CNN! ---one of the comments"

__
27-03-2008 23:02 Homepage of cynik
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
whats your point.

find me one article where cnn criticizes US government. so cnn is just USA propaganda tool, whereas anti-cnn is same thing in chinese innit. there should be in english too, its not only about cnn but other media too

thoguht it was cool since we all know of cnn but this thing is new and quite frankly, very funny in its appearance..

as said in Goldeneye about the satallite images.

M: Unlike the American government, we prefer not to get our bad news from CNN.

CNN is an official news propraganda tool. i dunno maybe fox news is. but CNN started it.

after september 11th, i don't know if you rember but CNN wasn't hailed for it's unbiased coverage news of 9/11 and the events that followed. or the bbc, who's efforts started the iraq war. CBC news was hailed to be unbiased only compared to thoes. and to behonest you probably never heard the CBC news.

NOAM CHOMSKY has a lot to say about news in genral in his movie Manufacutirng Consent. such a smarter man then me, and so underplayed int eh news.

anyways
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0205/30/ltm.01.html

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

28-03-2008 06:47 Homepage of Halph-Price
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

BBC helped start the Iraqi war LOL

Yeh they didnt do much try stop it but they never promoted it

*cue cleverly edited youtube video making out that the bbc started it*

Most of what the bbc shows is how the government are fucking things up in this country

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

28-03-2008 09:34 Homepage of D2o
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost

Yeah, actually the BBC is quite anti-Iraq war. Some of this probably resulted from the Andrew Gilligan (BBC journalist) fiasco when he claimed the Government had included false evidence in one of their dossiers on Iraq weapons and Saddam's human rights abuses. Alstair Cambpell demanded an apology from Gilligan and the BBC but it never came. Then there was the Hutton inquiry which was basically Campbell and the government v Gilligan and the BBC over the cirumstances surrounding David Kelly's death.

It's a good thing when a government body like the BBC can legitimately criticise the government.

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
28-03-2008 09:53 Homepage of Tomos
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

its not about iraq and cnn, its about tibet and china... and media

anyway I dont really believe in anything written or even videoed nowadays.... and dont ever follow whether someone is promoting war or isnt... for the sole fact - news and especially political media are never unbiased in anything.. things are so much intertwined that I dont believe there is any truth in politics, in anything that anyone says theres a counter-story, a different view on things...... much like the article halph price linked.

govermnents are bad, almost never actually do what their job is - representing the will of the people of the country theyre governing

so please dont turn this into a politial debate.

but someone in china is following the western countries news stories and showing what is lie what isnt... thats why its funny... like that is going to change the minds of big leaders of big countries. OFCOURSE IT DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE... but it shows that its actually aimed at people, real live people, who always should at least listen to the other side of the story

and as much as you can find out following just your own BBC CBC CBS BBCCCBB etc etc. you can never be informed enough unless you follow media OF THE OTHER SIDE AS WELL. truth is smoewhere in between.

__
28-03-2008 14:32 Homepage of cynik
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
BBC helped start the Iraqi war LOL

*cue cleverly edited youtube video making out that the bbc started it*

Most of what the bbc shows is how the government are fucking things up in this country

it's hard to find the exact article because there is so many of them, but i guess if you read the paper a couple of years back the head guy from BBC was fired and they even tried for lawsuit about being coached by the ministry about the Weapons of Mass Destruction. and how they were told to inflate the story about them being able to have nuclear weapons in a very short time. even tho evidance said several years if they were being pursued. months instead of years, to try and push the Iraq war to start then. because of the Afghan war, it was a good time to strike while the iron is hot.

there was the lies about Al-Queda ties with Iraq? but yea, i mean i guess you can say, that Britin and USA are moral and are fighting war for the right reason, evne though it's not sanctioned by the UN making it illegal wars. but yea, CNN is right. We went to war in IRAQ for WMD i mean LIBERATION.

cnn wouldn't show statisics of civilians killed or soliders killed. theyd have figurs like "light casuality". i was following the news on cnn, bbc, and cbc close and reading 4 news paper a day working midnight shift at a corner store. Big Grin

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

28-03-2008 18:34 Homepage of Halph-Price
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
if you read the paper a couple of years back the head guy from BBC was fired and they even tried for lawsuit about being coached by the ministry about the Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Hmm, I'm confused but maybe I've misunderstood what you've said. Are you talking about Greg Dyke, the then Director General of the BBC? He resigned from the BBC (like Gavyn Davies and Andrew Gillian), he wasn't fired. This was following the Hutton report which said that Dyke didn't check the accuracy of some of the reports that came from journalists at the BBC who said that the Labour Government had produced a dossier that "deliberately suppressed equivocations in intelligence reports about the military capabilities of Iraq in order to bolster the argument for going to war with the country". The allegations were squared at Alistair Campbell (Director of Government communications.)

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
... and how they were told to inflate the story about them being able to have nuclear weapons in a very short time. even tho evidance said several years if they were being pursued.

Again, I'm not exactly sure who you've referring to here but it was the BBC who accussed the government of manipulating the intelligence to suit the case for war (i.e., the claim that Saddam could employ WDM within 45 minutes. The BBC claimed that Campbell had included this false claim in the dossier, even tho he knew it was false.)

__
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
28-03-2008 19:01 Homepage of Tomos
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

oh please don't start on iraq. In all honesty I really cant believe there are still people which support the invasion

talking of figures..

it is obvious why USA invaded Iraq... from when they took control over a MILLION people died there. its a million for fucks sakes. its not about peace, not about oil. theyre performing ethnic cleansing of an entire nation, and the world is standing still. helpless. dark times ahead

__
28-03-2008 19:04 Homepage of cynik
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
oh please don't start on iraq. In all honesty I really cant believe there are still people which support the invasion.

Btw, I don't support the Iraq war one tiny bit. I'm utterly opposed to it.

__
28-03-2008 19:10 Homepage of Tomos
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I saw a documentary about the situation in Tibet recently. The Chinese government committed horrible atrocities against the Tibetan people, it was really depressing.

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
29-03-2008 01:58 Homepage of Phalanx
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

yeah, I saw that after they torture the poor tibetans, they poke their eyes out and eat them, then extract their soul for purposes of sacrificing them to satan. saw it all on bbc cnn, must be true!!

__
29-03-2008 07:16 Homepage of cynik
Phalanx Phalanx is a male
Chronologic

images/avatars/avatar-2536.gif

Registration Date: 13-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

The situation has to do more with a deep misunderstanding of cultural differences. For example, most Tibetan land was owned by monks, who didn't work it. However, the relationship between the monks and the peasants was mutualistic; the peasants provided for the monks but the monks returned the service with spiritual redemption. When the Chinese government took over, they redistributed the land to the peasants as part of communist reforms. Unfortunately this concept was remote and unwanted by the same people it was trying to benefit!

Today, you can see many ruins of Tibetan monasteries, and they appear to be timeless, and ancient. In fact, most were fully functioning centers but were destroyed and abandoned in the 1950s.

Currently, China is promoting a re-settlement plan to more ethnically Chinese people into Tibet to integrate the land into their society. The Tibetan culture is dying out.

__
http://soundcloud.com/chronologic
30-03-2008 13:16 Homepage of Phalanx
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

first tibet, then the world. oh ya and hong kong.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 30-03-2008 16:45.

30-03-2008 16:44 Homepage of Halph-Price
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:

nice one...

look people... china is fucked up... if you havent watched "endgame" or "martial law" yet

check em out...

you can watch endgame on Youtube

china is the model country for the New World Order, and right now theyre currently trying to invade tibet. now this is cause they need tibet to form the asian union...

china also does organ harvesting...

and wal-mart...

FUCK WAL-MART!

i personally try not to buy any chinese products anymore... its hard, but i do it when i can...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

01-04-2008 18:08
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » chinese anti-american propaganda site