drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Dubstep » Free Tibet (unfinished-DS)
Go to the bottom of this page Free Tibet (unfinished-DS)
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

Free Tibet

play the tune by clicking the bleu arrow....
linked it like this for the description and motivation. Its a 4 Hours/work piece till now!
peace!!!!!!

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
16-03-2008 19:01
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Yeah, nice tune man. Laid-back and melodic, almost like a hip hop tune. Beats could probably do with a bit more oophm. But the more I listen to this tune (3 times so far) the better it gets. I love the vibe and the downbeat-ness to it. Not much else to say really, it's great.

And the vocal samples... spot on bro. I'm totally in agreement with you over the China issue. It's an absolutely disagrace that political leaders in the West are apparently sitting back and doing nothing over the recent killings of Tibetans. They seem to be very fussy when it comes to which countries they target over human rights issues. I wonder why. Roll Eyes

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
16-03-2008 19:39 Homepage of Tomos
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Those claps seem to be a bit too highpassed???
Like the track... felt pretty offended by what is going on in Tibet myself.
Especially the video footage that is spread by the Chinese government which only shows angry tibetans and no Chinese violence to supress it all.
Frown

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
16-03-2008 21:08 Homepage of BattleDrone
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

Yez my brothers,

I will get some more OOOMPH in it Tomos Smile and i will adjust the highpass BattleDrone.
The worst role in this matter is again the media, like you mentioned Battle' The video footage is propaganda against Tibet. Sober Clearminded people will see true that but, the average souls among us are doomed to think otherwise. Once again the media has proven to be Subjective and even Faul and dirty!
Yesterday On the news an Item about Someone who found out after 50 years that she had a canadian Sister, was an item before the one about china and tibet. that is completely off!!!!!! WTF do I care! WTF does anybody care. Its the same as a couple off weeks ago, when our prime-minister in spé was submitted to the hospital for being overworked. The first 10 min. of the news was overwelmed by this happening.
Am i losing it or what.
WE CAN WALK ON THE MOON BUT CANT SEE THEM TRUTHS & RIGHTS!
Money is the root of all evil!

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
17-03-2008 10:34
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Related styles » Dubstep » Free Tibet (unfinished-DS)