drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Drum n Bass.be on ITUNES
Go to the bottom of this page Drum n Bass.be on ITUNES
Author
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 03-09-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

I was thinking, i never get to pay any recognition to the DJs that are uploading mixes and their stuff to the dnb.be website. Simply because of the fact that im too lazy to do this stuff. However recently my bro had launched his PODCAST on itunes and it has become a major hit. So i figured id give it a shot and come to using it i gotten pretty accustomed to downloading podcasts and my ipod updating it frequently. Now i was wondering wouldnt it be great to have a dnb.be podcast with some various ideas.. such as:

DJ's on this website can do mixes and have their mixes on a DNB.be podcast every other week (almost like a radio show, with intro on whos mix it is) then it would be easier for me to give feedback and give it a good listen while im on the move.

Every month (or every other month) we have a best dnb.be track selection (by one person or in any other method) that is mixed with a DJ tracker on the computer with mp3s and also launched as a podcast.. I wouldnt mind doing this mix every month once.. with some sleak editing ofcourse...

Feel free to comment on this one, i think its a pretty sweet idea. IT will definately bring dnb.be out to the public and we can spam myspace and the ipod generation...

do people think this is a sweet idea? i mean it seems to becoming pretty big.
17-01-2008 18:37 Homepage of Invent
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

DEFINATLY!!

i posted something similar on the dotbee radio show thread after it
collapsed.

podcasts are the way!!

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
17-01-2008 18:41
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Nothing against it dude, but if we pull this off someone HAS to DO it on a regular basis. We don't even need Itunes for this, it can be hosted right here as Chronic told us all there is now more download volume available through the service provider.I don't have an Ipod though and I don't use itunes so I would be cut off from it and I guess I'm not the only one. I would love the idea to be able to download a 60 minute mix from the best tunes on here on a regular basis.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
17-01-2008 19:27 Homepage of BattleDrone
Invent Invent is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 03-09-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

like i said, i dont mind doing a mix of the tunes once a month.. but they need to be mass collected in a folder and i would personally handpick my favorite ones after listening to them... and doing a little 'megamix' of a few that caught my attention... it would be like a 1st of the month thing.. and i think the podcasts work with a main server where itunes picks up the informatiion actually...
17-01-2008 19:30 Homepage of Invent
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Drum n Bass.be on ITUNES