drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » seperate voting scores?
Go to the bottom of this page seperate voting scores?
Author
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Hi, I was wondering how you find out people voted with your track. ie. originality, arrangment ect. I don't mean as in how each individual voted, but the over all results.

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
26-12-2007 02:32
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

That option, I believe, is in plans (at Thechronic's treasury), and should arrive soon. Smile

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
26-12-2007 02:40 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

quote:
Originally posted by brucifer
Hi, I was wondering how you find out people voted with your track. ie. originality, arrangment ect. I don't mean as in how each individual voted, but the over all results.

i completely agree.
that would be a suberb addition to the site.
i would love to see a little horizontal bar system of each attribute like ummm.... say... how the polls look. something a bit like that.

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
26-12-2007 13:44
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

very good point! would be a nice addition

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

26-12-2007 20:38 Homepage of CULTURE BOY
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

A fine idea

would love to see that

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

29-12-2007 01:10 Homepage of Binary Havoc
brucifer brucifer is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

Thanks for the support on this one. I am full of good idea's Wink I reckon the new voting system should be named after me, after a vote of course! Big Grin

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
30-12-2007 02:26
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Thanks for the support on this one. I am full of good idea's Wink I reckon the new voting system should be named after me, after a vote of course! Big Grin

That won't be possible my amigo cos I've already mentioned this point earlier this year - and someone probably mentioned it before me. But nice try! Tongue Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
30-12-2007 11:07 Homepage of Tomos

Helpfulness rating: 

ohhhhh.... OK, we will call it the Tomos Score. I will come up with another fantastic idea, more cunning than the last!

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
03-01-2008 13:23
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
quote:

That won't be possible my amigo cos I've already mentioned this point earlier this year - and someone probably mentioned it before me. But nice try! Tongue Big Grin

Hehe true and it has indeed been planned for a long time. It has been postponed until the rework of the producers page is finished. There will be more stuff in there, like an overview of all tracks per producer, and some contact info etc.

But it's good to know that there is so much demand for it, I'll move this up the priority list Big Grin

The development for the site is quite slow but steady, I've recently made some new features to make the moderators' life a bit easier.

I've been down with the flu for a week, and have been cut off from the internet as well, but I'm back now. Have a really busy period coming up though, with around 60 concerts in 3 months Shocked

I'll continue working on the site inbetween the gigs and other sites ofcourse Tongue

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
07-01-2008 20:46 Homepage of thechronic
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Have a really busy period coming up though, with around 60 concerts in 3 months Shocked

Shit, life's a bitch isn't it? Bet you have trouble dragging yourself outta bed some days eh?

Tongue Wink

Hey Chron, I've always wondered - where can we mere mortals find some examples of your work on the web? I wanna know what shizzle The Almighty One does!

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tomos: 07-01-2008 22:53.

07-01-2008 22:52 Homepage of Tomos

Helpfulness rating: 

I reckon that if you vote, your name should be listed in the review section. I have just checked my votes for one of my tracks and it has dropped suddenly by 25%!!! Some other people were complaining that they think there are certain members sabotageing there scores.

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
08-01-2008 00:52
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Have a really busy period coming up though, with around 60 concerts in 3 months Shocked

Shit, life's a bitch isn't it? Bet you have trouble dragging yourself outta bed some days eh?

Tongue Wink

hehe yeah Tongue a lot of fun too though, we've been hanging at the bar of the hotel for a few hours now Big Grin

quote:
Hey Chron, I've always wondered - where can we mere mortals find some examples of your work on the web? I wanna know what shizzle The Almighty One does!

This is what I'm doing now:
http://www.belleperez.be/site/gipsy/index.html

Been with this band for 30 months now, doing around 100 shows a year in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Been doing mainly live sound for the past 7 years, before that I worked in a recording studio recording mainly rock and blues bands.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
09-01-2008 03:57 Homepage of thechronic
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

chktan chktan chktoetantan

hehe

woeeehhhoooeeeee BELLE PEREZ

RESPECT!!! Tongue

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
09-01-2008 10:08
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » seperate voting scores?