drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » HAVING Trouble uploading samples into FL studio
Go to the bottom of this page HAVING Trouble uploading samples into FL studio
Author

Registration Date: 15-12-2007

can some one please tell me how to do it i wana know so bad
15-12-2007 07:33
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Hmm this seems like the most basic of things. Try the manual Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
15-12-2007 12:25 Homepage of thechronic
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Huh

Simple. You've got two easy options.

Go into the "Packs" folder on the left-hand side. This contains all your samples. Just drag-and-drop the sample you want to use into the channel window.

The other way to add samples is to right-click on one of the sample channels, go to "Load Sample", then locate the sample you want to use and click OK.

Job done.

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
15-12-2007 15:24 Homepage of Tomos
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
The other way to add samples is to right-click on one of the sample channels, go to "Load Sample", then locate the sample you want to use and click OK.

I can add to this:

when you reach the location of your samples this way you can add that location to your favorites (bottom side of the "file open" dialog window) so next time you'll be able to select that location from the list and you don't have to navigate to it over and over again.

For such simple things, and tons of other more complicated stuff, get the FL studio bible... it's a good read or you can use it to look things up when you get stuck.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
15-12-2007 15:33 Homepage of BattleDrone
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » HAVING Trouble uploading samples into FL studio