drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Going to jail for calling a Teddybear after the Prophet.
Go to the bottom of this page Going to jail for calling a Teddybear after the Prophet.
Author
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Seriously people, this story really upset me.

A teacher having to face jail sentence and deportation because the kids in her class agreed to call a teddy bear Mohammed.

(Full story here)

I can understand that some people take their religion seriously, but this is so far over it. She could have been told to stop it and never repeat it.

So I tell you guys, from now on my teddy bear is called SATAN... Come and get me.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
30-11-2007 21:29 Homepage of BattleDrone
Uberchile Uberchile is a male
www.myspace.com/uberchile

Registration Date: 14-05-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

yeh it said on the radio crowds of ppl want her executed.
thats a bit harsh imo

I think everyones a bit uptight in general over there and are all pretty extreamist over their religion.

__
www.myspace.com/uberchile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Uberchile: 30-11-2007 21:42.

30-11-2007 21:39 Homepage of Uberchile
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

fuckin stupid.

barbarians.

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
30-11-2007 21:59
Binary Havoc Binary Havoc is a male
Binary Havoc

images/avatars/avatar-2473.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Totally agree with you guys

I can't tell you how hard I try to go through life being accepting of other peoples opinions / religions / rights but fuckers like that I'd do jail time for.

The news I saw earlier (BBC 24 I think) claimed that a substantial number of the population polled thought that the woman in question should be shot????? Huh

Fuckin savages man

__
http://soundcloud.com/binaryhavoc/dropbox

30-11-2007 22:59 Homepage of Binary Havoc
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

we should do this :

- or ... get every non moslim out of the country , and dont bother for them

- or ... get every non moslim IN the country , and take over there whole (Big Grin )

- or ... accept this cause its their believe/rules we dont want problems etc..

- or ... UNARM the fucking whole muslim lands , capture their leaders , destroy the Kaaba , destoy religion

dont flame me you just got my opinion Smile
01-12-2007 11:38
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Just ban ALL religions. So many problems solved!

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

01-12-2007 11:51 Homepage of Surya
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

stupid people. no pleasing some people. if they got there way n she got shot, 1 day later they would be kicking off a bout something else. people are jumping on the wagon n hyping it up all the more cos the country is in such a state of fucked upness. all just a big divertion if u ask me.

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

01-12-2007 12:55 Homepage of CULTURE BOY
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

religion: it should be a thing you can choose , not something that is given with you on your birth...
01-12-2007 13:18
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I also heard about this on the news, and I am for some time now, startled. I guess people there are just looking for trouble, because they don't have any other way to spend their energy.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
01-12-2007 13:32 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

quote:
Originally posted by CULTURE BOY
stupid people. no pleasing some people. if they got there way n she got shot, 1 day later they would be kicking off a bout something else. people are jumping on the wagon n hyping it up all the more cos the country is in such a state of fucked upness. all just a big divertion if u ask me.

very well said.

its just an excuse to vent fury at a shitty life.

if they put as much effort into fixing their countries and infrastructures
as they do in ranting about westerners and their blasphamy,
they would not have 1% of the problems they have.

BUT... it has to be said...

you never hear the voice of the moderates, that doesnt make for a juicy 'story',
you only hear the mental extreme ones shouting and screaming at the top of their lungs.

its the same in our own countries, the biggest stories and opinions heard
are usually the extreme right-wing nutters screaming at the top of THIER lungs.
you dont hear the moderates hardly as much.

for the news channels and papers, moderate people and views are boring, the nutters sell papers and bring big tv ratings.

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
01-12-2007 14:32
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

every time they say the prophets name they have to call priase to him as a form of respect. they cannot make or show pictures f the prophet, they hold every single teaching of his as sacred.

it's not like jesus where there was a book written about him.

Islam was WRITTEN by this guy. their entire relgion, he deserves respect. i am not muslim, but it is not as much a relgion as a way of life. and it was set by their prophet. even on the Colbert Report IF he mentions the prophets name he will even call out the respect after, like "praise be upon him" it doens't matter what you say in repsct but to say his name out loud, or even wirtten down, there HAS to be a sign of repsct.

the cartoons about him they were not as upset about them being about suicde bombers, but the very fact that he was drawn, which is against there relgion.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-12-2007 15:38 Homepage of Halph-Price
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

quote:
Originally posted by Seven Gun
BUT... it has to be said...

you never hear the voice of the moderates, that doesnt make for a juicy 'story',
you only hear the mental extreme ones shouting and screaming at the top of their lungs.

its the same in our own countries, the biggest stories and opinions heard
are usually the extreme right-wing nutters screaming at the top of THIER lungs.
you dont hear the moderates hardly as much.

for the news channels and papers, moderate people and views are boring, the nutters sell papers and bring big tv ratings.

Fuckin spot on my friend!! I bet there's plenty of dissenters, atheists, moderate muslims, etc, from their own culture who are persecuted and supressed daily. But you'll never hear about them because - to our media and to most people around here - they are just poor, unimportant Sudanese people.

But this story is different cos it's happened to one of "our own" in a different culture and cos the punishment is so ridiculous. But I bet that kinda thing happens fairly often to Sudanese people too - ridiculous sorts of punishment for fairly minor 'offenses'.

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tomos: 01-12-2007 18:18.

01-12-2007 18:15 Homepage of Tomos
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
every time they say the prophets name they have to call priase to him as a form of respect. they cannot make or show pictures f the prophet, they hold every single teaching of his as sacred.

it's not like jesus where there was a book written about him.

Islam was WRITTEN by this guy. their entire relgion, he deserves respect. i am not muslim, but it is not as much a relgion as a way of life. and it was set by their prophet. even on the Colbert Report IF he mentions the prophets name he will even call out the respect after, like "praise be upon him" it doens't matter what you say in repsct but to say his name out loud, or even wirtten down, there HAS to be a sign of repsct.

the cartoons about him they were not as upset about them being about suicde bombers, but the very fact that he was drawn, which is against there relgion.

Well, no matter what they think about this guy and how much they need to praise him. What they did (see first post) was rediculous. By the way, there are plenty of boys/men in this culture who have this name as their own. Shouldn't the parents be beaten to death or sent to jail because of that?

Another thing that fills me with disgust is women who got raped, often by groups of men and who dare to complain about it (praise be upon her) and next get punished more than those assholes who raped her. This is like telling to every man: if you rape a woman she probably made you do it and she's a whore anyway, so why bother. In all their strickness they create more chaos and anarchy than our western culture.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
01-12-2007 19:02 Homepage of BattleDrone
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

so the point is

everybody knows they do it
03-12-2007 10:10
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Going to jail for calling a Teddybear after the Prophet.