drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » Can I export songs as MP3 or wav in Reason?
Go to the bottom of this page Can I export songs as MP3 or wav in Reason?
Author
you_are_a_noise you_are_a_noise is a male
Cool Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-2347.jpg

Registration Date: 13-02-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

so i've searched the boards and have found somethings that would be help but were unfortunately not satisfactory.

the question i had was,
is there a plug-in/refill or something for Reason whereas i can have the option of mp3 or wav or other formats when exporting as a song?

i've been using reason not for long but i'm doing really well at it to the point of almost boredom.

so far when i've had to export, i'll make it the wav but then open it in soundforge or creative wave studio (etc) and convert to mp3, but i'm pretty sure the quality is effected no matter the settings (some settings aren't as bad as others but still not quite what i wanted....)

can i get some help please?

or if i'm the ridiculous and annoying poster who logs on only every couple weeks/months and missed something, please give me a link to another thread or at least keywords to search, that is if you know there's another post or site answering this...

__
 DJ  
06-11-2007 20:33
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Refills only supply sounds and presets
Reason doesn't support any plug-ins

So no.

Export to WAV, convert using another program. The best is LAME. Not the most user friendly, but the best quality.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

06-11-2007 21:35 Homepage of Surya
you_are_a_noise you_are_a_noise is a male
Cool Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-2347.jpg

Registration Date: 13-02-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

ok thanks.
didn't want to search for it forever when it's not really out there....

__
 DJ  
07-11-2007 00:25
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

check into razorlame.. which is a user interface for what is normally a command line <?> function,

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
25-11-2007 18:56 Homepage of Arkitekt
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » Can I export songs as MP3 or wav in Reason?