drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » is this laptop any good?
Go to the bottom of this page is this laptop any good?
Author
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

pimptastic man, i wish you the best. you play any games on that the Source ones or anything m8?

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 25-08-2007 22:03.

25-08-2007 22:02 Homepage of Halph-Price
Invent Invent is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 03-09-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

dell sucks.. your better off making your own desktop and as the laptop concerns the more advanced you become in producing the more cpu your vsts will want to consume and the more tracks you use.. so i would advise that a high end laptop is the solution in the case of music... i only make music on my laptop.. i dont game on it for the reason i only want music for it Smile
27-08-2007 12:46 Homepage of Invent
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

i game on mine so much. think i'll game now. i got hundreds of vsts, and thousands of samples too. it's all about creativity. limits is what makes creativity, not limitless power. that's just..... .. spam?

i swear try to make a song with a specific restraint. only so many synths, or nubmer of drum samples, or even just 3 notes, you'll find you do stuff you never imagined before. it's crazy. like bounce tracks. and then you have to work around a fixed track and you'll have to figure out how to work around that, and think in advnaced what you want to do, because you won't be able to change it so easily. Shocked

or you could just be lame, and go, no i want to do what i want NOW, the only way to make art, unlike all thoes shmucks back then that could only play one note on a flute, or only so many notes on a guitar, who made utter crap with there music.

like the beatles. with 4 track recording.......

Confused

the rest of you don't understand, it's ok.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 27-08-2007 21:55.

27-08-2007 21:52 Homepage of Halph-Price
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » is this laptop any good?