drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » [Religious discussion] was-->Pure sillyness... someone selling a Jesus lookalike stain on ebay
Go to the bottom of this page [Religious discussion] was-->Pure sillyness... someone selling a Jesus lookalike stain on ebay
Author
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Some stupid American family sold a stain on their garage floor which looked like Jesus (according to them) for 1500$ on Ebay. When I come to think of it, they are not that stupid after all or? But which asshole spends so much money on a bit of dirt on the floor which looks like some image from a Mel Gibson movie?

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
12-08-2007 14:12 Homepage of BattleDrone
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

is that where jesus is from. i hear that mentioned all te time, but i never got the refernace, thanks, i'll look that up on wikipedia now. jesus this jesus that. interesting, what was the movie called?

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 12-08-2007 15:32.

12-08-2007 15:32 Homepage of Halph-Price
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Well, you can't blame people for getting themselves consciously into the biggest delusion ever known to man. Smile It's the best one of the type.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
12-08-2007 17:51 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

i allmost forgot who jesus was Smile

yeah those americans... , there are fools enough who would buy that.

im happy to be atheist
12-08-2007 20:54
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

everyone knows that Jesus along with other relgious dietys and figures are all just illusions! from the thetans. they are ghost of the aliens that Xenu killed with bombs in volcanos. ...

according to Scientology.

quote:
The hundreds of billions[6] of captured thetans were taken to a type of cinema, where they were forced to watch a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for thirty-six days. This implanted what Hubbard termed "various misleading data"' (collectively termed the R6 implant) into the memories of the hapless thetans, "which has to do with God, the Devil, space opera, et cetera". This included all world religions, with Hubbard specifically attributing Roman Catholicism and the image of the Crucifixion to the influence of Xenu

this is varified by scientology in court.

unrelatedly:
the book The God Dellusions he fights for athiests that shouldn't have to tolerate peoples ignorances. just because it's dillusional, doesn't mean we have to respect them.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 12-08-2007 21:35.

12-08-2007 21:31 Homepage of Halph-Price
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

scientology, LOL!

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
12-08-2007 22:13
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Scientology is know to suck butt even more then your average religion... Pleased

People needing religion seem so V1.0 to me Knownothing acutually my religion is DnB, but I can do without it and it doesn´t demand from me to go to church or pray x times a day.

__
12-08-2007 23:33 Homepage of BattleDrone
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Damn and I just flushed the jesus shaped shit stain in my toilet My Mistake

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
13-08-2007 12:48 Homepage of thechronic
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
unrelatedly:
the book The God Dellusions he fights for athiests that shouldn't have to tolerate peoples ignorances. just because it's dillusional, doesn't mean we have to respect them.

Yeah, that book is from Richard Dawkins and I'm reading it right now.. makes some very good points. I have in plan writing a work with my perspective on religious things, and with the same type of act as Dawkins has - aggressive repression of religion.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

-Bene Gesserit
13-08-2007 14:04 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
unrelatedly:

aggressive repression of religion.

Devil sounds like a good name for a track
13-08-2007 14:50
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Isn´t agressive repression of religion wrong in the same way as religious fanatics are mistreating the people they are "convincing" to believe? In fact agression never solved anything if you ask me. A substantial amount of people will feel the need for religion, no mather what, you can not just tell them to "fuck off". They will search for the fulfilling of their needs elsewhere and things like Sharia are never far off in that case. One should offer people a way to fulfill their needs peacefully and with respect to others who don't need/want to take part in the religious experience.

__
13-08-2007 15:20 Homepage of BattleDrone
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

Ok, then, let me quite a part of Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion":
quote:

be worth asking yourself how this came about. The answer is
usually some form of childhood indoctrination. If you are religious
at all it is overwhelmingly probable that your religion is that of
your parents. If you were born in Arkansas and you think
Christianity is true and Islam false, knowing full well that you
would think the opposite if you had been born in Afghanistan,
you are the victim of childhood indoctrination. Mutatis mutandis
if you were born in Afghanistan.

quote:

Just as feminists wince when they hear 'he' rather than 'he or she', or
'man' rather than 'human', I want everybody to flinch whenever we
hear a phrase such as 'Catholic child' or 'Muslim child'. Speak of a
'child of Catholic parents' if you like; but if you hear anybody
speak of a 'Catholic child', stop them and politely point out that
children are too young to know where they stand on such issues,
just as they are too young to know where they stand on economics
or politics.

and the most important one:

quote:

Imagine, with John Lennon, a world with no religion. Imagine
no suicide bombers, no 9/11, no 7/7, no Crusades, no witch-hunts,
no Gunpowder Plot, no Indian partition, no Israeli/Palestinian
wars, no Serb/Croat/Muslim massacres, no persecution of Jews
as 'Christ-killers', no Northern Ireland 'troubles', no 'honour
killings', no shiny-suited bouffant-haired televangelists fleecing
gullible people of their money ('God wants you to give till it
hurts'). Imagine no Taliban to blow up ancient statues, no public
beheadings of blasphemers, no flogging of female skin for the crime
of showing an inch of it.

__

-Bene Gesserit
13-08-2007 17:10 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

I have always been more incline to Satanism (the LaVey kind) more than anything only because he admits it's a hoax, and even though it's humanism, which isn't a relgion, the other part is to overthrow christianity. to be aggressive. to not sit idley by.

Idle can be deadly. You have to be proactive, aggressive, not let your beliefs be pushed around just because you don't fallow the same mass hystaria as the rest fo the flock. my rights are disrespected because i do not "SEE THE LIGHT!".

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74c_1186155251&p=1 he says it right.

We do not have protect rights to being an Athiest like Religion. We do not get tax breaks. we do not have public money teaching athiesm to kids. Athist are at the mercy of any religious belief. we are competing with crazy people. brainwashed since birth. for generations.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 14-08-2007 01:27.

13-08-2007 17:42 Homepage of Halph-Price
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Creating a religious vacuüm can be deadly as one can not tell whath will be the outcome. I believe that religion is indeed the result of childhood indoctrination and the need to lighten the fear for new things (the ulitmate and last fear being death).

Religion is supposed to fill the spirit and make one feel whole and united with the other believers, but it´s mostly the cause of war, hate and prejudice.

Satanism is - imo - silly as it is based upon the christian religion and most often simply does the opposite to shock or express hate (don´t kill me for this Halph).

The biggest problem is all is that our modern society which has far less religion has a lot of problems that do not occur so often and in such quantities in the religious world, suicide, drug abuse, random violence, ignorance towards education, hate against people who try to help others (especially 911), hate against rules....

How would you create a civilisation where people are free, non-religious and happy at the same time?

__
13-08-2007 19:19 Homepage of BattleDrone
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

the reason why christianity is still there is because of the big power of the church ( vatican controlls it , spends lots of money on it , etc...)

there's something special with it , and it all has to do with money
13-08-2007 20:14
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

In the USA the Christians have a lot of power too, and that has nothing to do with the Vatican as they are mostly protestants. They're just all brainwashed during their youth. For more info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486358/

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

13-08-2007 21:50 Homepage of Surya
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

" i dont believe in god......but i'm afraid of him!!!"
ROFL

i'm an atheist.
i believe in science and fact.

the only thing i cant explain is consience. it is (i believe) the best
proof for a higher being (whatever that may be).
also, creation is a bit of an issue.

what pisses me off about the major religions is the
"if you are not with us you are evil and will spend eternity in torture"
attitude of them.

would be nice if there was a heaven tho eh?

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
13-08-2007 23:15
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

relating self-awareness to proof of god is the same as relating a females sexual activity to the change in weather patterns.
but you can think that, there's no evidance proving otherwise. Just like there is no evidance proving you DO NOT kill homless bums.

to be honest, Douglas Adams of the Hitchhikkers Guide to the Galaxy put it best. If you can have proof of God he will not exsist, because proof denies faith, and without faith there is no God.

and no heaven would suck becuase there is no difference from that or hell, eternaty of bliss or pain is the exact same when there is nothing without it's opposite. life IS the only world. heaven is a lure. it is a gateway lie. you have never seen it nor have you ever talked to anyone, nor seen testimony to it exsisting, there is no way to measure it any more than you could measure an imaginary friend. i'd rather think about hwo great it would be to change the world i live in and my children will live in, then to think of being off somewhere else in a means to escape the horrible world i live in now.

why clena the enviroment, why reduce pollution, why help the homeless, when all you have to do is die, and await the beautiful world promised by child molesters and gold hoarders.

Imagine there's no Heaven. It's easy if you try.
Imagine all the people, living for the NOW.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 14-08-2007 00:21.

14-08-2007 00:17 Homepage of Halph-Price
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Creating a religious vacuüm can be deadly as one can not tell whath will be the outcome. I believe that religion is indeed the result of childhood indoctrination and the need to lighten the fear for new things (the ulitmate and last fear being death).

Religion is supposed to fill the spirit and make one feel whole and united with the other believers, but it´s mostly the cause of war, hate and prejudice.

Satanism is - imo - silly as it is based upon the christian religion and most often simply does the opposite to shock or express hate (don´t kill me for this Halph).

The biggest problem is all is that our modern society which has far less religion has a lot of problems that do not occur so often and in such quantities in the religious world, suicide, drug abuse, random violence, ignorance towards education, hate against people who try to help others (especially 911), hate against rules....

How would you create a civilisation where people are free, non-religious and happy at the same time?

satanism is based out of trust and love for humans, and not of dieties that do not exsist. it starts with self love, and extends from there. not self loathing, for being a sinner, for sloth or greed, or lust. it affirms we are who we are.

quote:

The Satanist believes in complete gratification of his ego. Satanism, in fact, is the only religion which advocates the intensification or encouragement of the ego. Only if a person's own ego is sufficiently fulfilled, can he afford to be kind and complimentary to others, without robbing himself of his self-respect. We generally think of a braggart as a person with a large ego; in reality, his bragging results from a need to satisfy his impoverished ego.

-Anton Szandor LaVey

There are athiest relgions like buddhism as well humanistic Judaism nd Christian atheists.

but Satanism was created by christians first. the chruch used it as proproganda. LaVey simply took that as a base to work from. if you leavea void for the spiritual side, then people will be unhappy. as a means to an alternative, he created Satanism to help fill the spiritual void,a s well as showing the fallacy of christians blind belief.

you can be spiritual and not believe in god, and commit "sins" without being a bad person.

A relgious vacuum is only thought to be deadly, because you were trained to think that. Chrisitans beleive if thee was no relgion, us Heathens and Athiests would rise up and destory.

people would rob strangers, mothers would have sex with there sons, fathers would tourture their daughters, brothers would kill each others, all for notihng. just because they wanted to create HAVOC!

police would cease to function because without god there is no reason to have laws. cars would stop working because without the faith in god there is no technology! medacine would not work because without a chruch hiarachy we wouldn't be able to heal! babies would be born without eyes and teeth because if you don't have them baptized they are demons!

but honestly. there is no evil religion. only evil people and evil ideas. you can take anything and make it a practical way of life. from Machavellism, to Satanism, to Christianity, to Daoism, to the movie 300. it's all how you are. This is why athiest are just like anyone else. reilgions don't change people. people change people.

-Anton Szandor LaVey (1930-04-11 – 1997-10-29) was a Satanist author.
quote:

In previous centuries, the Church was the great controller, dictating morality, stifling free expression and posing as conservator of all great art and music. Today we have television dictating fashions, thoughts, attitudes, objectives as once did the Church, using many of the same techniques but doing it so palatably that no one notices. Instead of 'sins' to keep people in line, we have fear of being judged unacceptable by our peers (by not wearing the right running shoes, not drinking the right kind of beer or wearing the wrong kind of deodorant), and fear of imposed insecurity concerning our own identities. Borrowing the Christian sole salvation concept, television tells people that only through exposure to TV can the sins of alienation and ostracism be absolved

quote:

You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character and quality. If anything is used too freely it loses its true meaning. Therefore, the Satanist believes you should love strongly and completely those who deserve your love, but never turn the other cheek to your enemy!

quote:

A Satanist practices the motto, "If a man smite thee on one cheek, smash him on the other!" Let no wrong go unredressed.

quote:

The Satanist realizes that man, and the action and reaction of the universe, is responsible for everything, and doesn't mislead himself into thinking that someone cares.

my favorite one:

quote:

Large breasts are associated with feminine women, regardless of the slenderness of their hips. The capacity of a milk container cannot be told by its outside dimensions. Femininity is more accurately displayed by generous hips. Guess you can tell I favor women with big asses.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 14-08-2007 01:26.

14-08-2007 00:37 Homepage of Halph-Price
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by Seven Gun
the only thing i cant explain is consience. it is (i believe) the best
proof for a higher being (whatever that may be).

Nah, it's all about psychology you know. Conscience is a by product of wanting to be accepted in a certain group and shit.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

14-08-2007 07:01 Homepage of Surya
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » [Religious discussion] was-->Pure sillyness... someone selling a Jesus lookalike stain on ebay