drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » WHAT ;) does your dreamgirl look like + -
Go to the bottom of this page WHAT ;) does your dreamgirl look like + -
Author
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

something like that, but natural, not painted haircolor.
(imo a beautiful girl with a natural red haircolor looks ten times more beautiful than it would with another haircolor. on the opposite an ugly girl with red hair will be 10 times more ugly..)

has to like dnb, understand and show interest in my hobbies and be fun to be around with.

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
01-08-2007 20:07 Homepage of Friscko
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
This is her man...

Puke
I think you misread a few details dude Wink

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

01-08-2007 21:06 Homepage of Surya
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
you can say what you want, and carry on with this. i come onto this to read and talk. you mgiht be tricked here, because i do read books, and this site. i know in your culture reading books is an insult of some sort. i promote books here, as nerdy as that is.

i am not the sort of guy that whistles are girls, nor pokes another guy and say look at her tits. you guys probably are, and that's your choice. you only bring yourself more misery by demanding yourself of what perfection is.

and if you don't like me voicing my opinion, tough luck. if YOU don't like it, go watch T.V. or something.

Halphy, you can´t go on generalizing and say things about "European people" like you do, that´s just about as bad as the things you criticize about this thread. I have about 800 books at home and read many more, I don´t whistle at any girls, find that primitive. But then again, I am not 20 anymore. Let those guys have their bit of fun, there´s nothing wrong with it. If a girl is only tits and ass it is wrong though, but the first thing you notice is their appearance and we did get eyes to look at things/people. If you can´t look at the beauty of women, then why do they care so much about being beautiful?

When somebody dreams about buying a Ferari you could also spoil the fun and mention that there are way cheaper cars that perform better, pollute less, offer more comfort, etc.... let a man have his dreams and please don´t expect everyone to share your point of view.

I´m trying to forget that you´re a brute Big Grin

i didn't mean "your type" as in geographicly speaking. so i didn't generalize. i see you're the type of guy that reads and isn't as primative, greyone seems a bit more defensive, and uses reading as an insult. i am not saying women arn't beautiful, there is just no limit, excpet whatever you want to make.

some people dream of a more green enviroment. you tell them that there dream ahs to be crushed because they want a fossil fuel car.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

01-08-2007 22:16 Homepage of Halph-Price
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
02-08-2007 05:16
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
quote:
you can say what you want, and carry on with this. i come onto this to read and talk. you mgiht be tricked here, because i do read books, and this site. i know in your culture reading books is an insult of some sort. i promote books here, as nerdy as that is.

i am not the sort of guy that whistles are girls, nor pokes another guy and say look at her tits. you guys probably are, and that's your choice. you only bring yourself more misery by demanding yourself of what perfection is.

and if you don't like me voicing my opinion, tough luck. if YOU don't like it, go watch T.V. or something.

Halphy, you can´t go on generalizing and say things about "European people" like you do, that´s just about as bad as the things you criticize about this thread. I have about 800 books at home and read many more, I don´t whistle at any girls, find that primitive. But then again, I am not 20 anymore. Let those guys have their bit of fun, there´s nothing wrong with it. If a girl is only tits and ass it is wrong though, but the first thing you notice is their appearance and we did get eyes to look at things/people. If you can´t look at the beauty of women, then why do they care so much about being beautiful?

When somebody dreams about buying a Ferari you could also spoil the fun and mention that there are way cheaper cars that perform better, pollute less, offer more comfort, etc.... let a man have his dreams and please don´t expect everyone to share your point of view.

I´m trying to forget that you´re a brute Big Grin

This is absolutely right what you said Battle ,I find rude whistling on girls and primitive to speak to them in unappropriate way.But still im just a guy and some fun is good criteria is still fun.

__
My Soundcloud
02-08-2007 05:46
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko

something like that, but natural, not painted haircolor.
(imo a beautiful girl with a natural red haircolor looks ten times more beautiful than it would with another haircolor. on the opposite an ugly girl with red hair will be 10 times more ugly..)

has to like dnb, understand and show interest in my hobbies and be fun to be around with.

yeah nice chick , sooo unguilty , you're right about the redhair fact

...and once in a while she has to wear that dress then Big Grin
02-08-2007 09:39
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

yeah , i just found halps comments abit 'derover' (over the top) , cause all this wasnt nessecary (i still dont know how to type this word correct).

what i ment , and here comes the big point

is that I (and lots of others) do recognice they allways fell in love with the +- same looking chick. Ofcoarse you can always fall in love with a whole diff type .
I like brunettes , will always be , i like green eyes , will always be ... so yes in that way im picky but thats me.
02-08-2007 09:49
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
(i still dont know how to type this word correct).

if you are using Firefox, get the English dictionary add-on, it helps you a lot (words with a questionable spelling get red dots under them), it´s a free add-on.

If you are still using shitty IE, then suffer Devil

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
02-08-2007 14:19 Homepage of BattleDrone
epicsound epicsound is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2330.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Seven Gun

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

kelly brooke is one of the worlds naturaly best looking women 10/10

__
epicsound
02-08-2007 15:01 Homepage of epicsound
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
(i still dont know how to type this word correct).

if you are using Firefox, get the English dictionary add-on, it helps you a lot (words with a questionable spelling get red dots under them), it´s a free add-on.

If you are still using shitty IE, then suffer Devil

yes im a proudly firefox user Pleased

thanx i'll try it now !
02-08-2007 16:10
Dephonix Dephonix is a female
Sexy Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2933.jpg

Registration Date: 21-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Unfortunatelt the older you get the more preferences you have so the pool of people to choose from becomes smaller & smaller.

To stop this happening to me I have an open mind & dont think too much about what 'type' I like, I just like who I like, just go with it Big Grin

__

DARK WAX RADIO

Aim Dennean2004
02-08-2007 19:48 Homepage of Dephonix
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

She has the right mind. you can get biased very easily, it's actually hard to force yourself to think with an open mind. not to dwell on what you get and what you want, but what you can give, is the only healthy way to have an relationship.

there is actually a system that people fallow to define beauty, without even knowing it. there is what's called the Golden Ratio.

picture leonardo da vinci did in accordance to the golden ratio or "devine ratio" as it is shown through out "god's" creations.

This ratio is shown in repatition throughout the entire body and is what a perfectly proportioned human would look like. it is used in sketching people often and doens't actually look that natural. the flaws in humans accentuate different aspects of the physic and can mean different things.

the ratio is 1:1.618

meaning the tip of your finger tot he joint is 1, the section fo gfinge after that should be 1.618 longer, and then that section is 1 to the kncukle after that. and then the knuckle tot eh wrist is 1:1.618.

so technicaly you can find the length of a guy penis by the length of the tip f the finger to the thumb, because that proportion should equal the length of his trunk, sicne it's all related by ratio.

but the interesting thing is that it's not the perfect proportions that make people attractive, but the deviations from it.

and there are many patterns in life, like Fibonacci sequence: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8. but none as stunning as the Golden Ratio, which dictates life and beauty. Shocked

but there also a mask of beauty that is proportionatly a perfect face. most runway models faces will fit perfectly to this. there is attributes to what makes a perfect babies mask which is different than this mask, which is for adults. most flaws that models have that don't fit to this mask will usually be attributable to a child mask. a more youthful look.

http://www.beautyanalysis.com/index2_mba.htm is the site this comes from. you can apply it to your own picture and see how your face fits to perfection.

or some girls. it's very interesting. you notice tihngs like higher eyebrows bigger mouths wider eyes, higher cheekbones. stuff that usually is attractice, but isn't proportionate.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 02-08-2007 23:46.

02-08-2007 23:39 Homepage of Halph-Price
GreatFisherCat
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2084.jpg

Registration Date: 21-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I am married with that ideal woman, so sorry guys, you can stop looking, she's taken allrd Smile
03-08-2007 14:12
Shinyuri Shinyuri is a male
myspace.com/shinyuribeats

images/avatars/avatar-2276.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

quote:

and there are many patterns in life, like Fibonacci sequence: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8. but none as stunning as the Golden Ratio, which dictates life and beauty. Shocked

omfg its kryton

Shinyuri has attached this image (reduced version):
kryton.jpg

__
www.myspace.com/shinyuribeats

revel in the crapness of the website and then hit the add button... go on, do it, u know u wanna
03-08-2007 16:20 Homepage of Shinyuri
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:
She has the right mind. you can get biased very easily, it's actually hard to force yourself to think with an open mind. not to dwell on what you get and what you want, but what you can give, is the only healthy way to have an relationship.

there is actually a system that people fallow to define beauty, without even knowing it. there is what's called the Golden Ratio.

picture leonardo da vinci did in accordance to the golden ratio or "devine ratio" as it is shown through out "god's" creations.

This ratio is shown in repatition throughout the entire body and is what a perfectly proportioned human would look like. it is used in sketching people often and doens't actually look that natural. the flaws in humans accentuate different aspects of the physic and can mean different things.

the ratio is 1:1.618

meaning the tip of your finger tot he joint is 1, the section fo gfinge after that should be 1.618 longer, and then that section is 1 to the kncukle after that. and then the knuckle tot eh wrist is 1:1.618.

so technicaly you can find the length of a guy penis by the length of the tip f the finger to the thumb, because that proportion should equal the length of his trunk, sicne it's all related by ratio.

but the interesting thing is that it's not the perfect proportions that make people attractive, but the deviations from it.

but there also a mask of beauty that is proportionatly a perfect face. most runway models faces will fit perfectly to this. there is attributes to what makes a perfect babies mask which is different than this mask, which is for adults. most flaws that models have that don't fit to this mask will usually be attributable to a child mask. a more youthful look.

http://www.beautyanalysis.com/index2_mba.htm is the site this comes from. you can apply it to your own picture and see how your face fits to perfection.

or some girls. it's very interesting. you notice tihngs like higher eyebrows bigger mouths wider eyes, higher cheekbones. stuff that usually is attractice, but isn't proportionate.

lol ; striking with unexpected stuff again Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
03-08-2007 18:57 Homepage of baz
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by GreatFisherCat
I am married with that ideal woman, so sorry guys, you can stop looking, she's taken allrd Smile

congratz , enjoy !
03-08-2007 19:20
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

There is nothing wrong with saying what you like (can like) about a girl...

girls do the same thing about boys to
(boys - boys)
(girls - girls)

it's naieve to think it isn't all about the looks...
your first impression is not how somebody is...
but how somebody looks like...

on that fact...everybody has his preferences...even you halph price...
I am sure you've seen girls and you thought...ow she is pretty...doesn't have to be ment pervert...and I am also sure you've seen a girl and you've thought...ow she's ugly...

so why not telling what kind of girl you don't like....and what kind of girl you do like...

just my words here...

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
03-08-2007 20:12
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:

That guy has an awful lot of hair on the edge of his ear. Not sure if girls are gonna like the looks of it.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
04-08-2007 11:35 Homepage of BattleDrone
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Airfull
There is nothing wrong with saying what you like (can like) about a girl...

girls do the same thing about boys to
(boys - boys)
(girls - girls)

it's naieve to think it isn't all about the looks...
your first impression is not how somebody is...
but how somebody looks like...

on that fact...everybody has his preferences...even you halph price...
I am sure you've seen girls and you thought...ow she is pretty...doesn't have to be ment pervert...and I am also sure you've seen a girl and you've thought...ow she's ugly...

so why not telling what kind of girl you don't like....and what kind of girl you do like...

just my words here...

there was a time when first impressions came from looks, but with the internet, yuo all have a impression of me without even seeing me. yea, when i see a girl that's pretty it's more than physical appearance though. there's more going on wheny uo look at a persona than words can brutally describe. it's not like looking at an inatimate object.

there's body language, there's the way they carry themself, there's facial expressions. it's odd.

ok i like big girls!!!! *cries*

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

04-08-2007 12:27 Homepage of Halph-Price
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

\0/
04-08-2007 13:00
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » WHAT ;) does your dreamgirl look like + -