drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » WHAT ;) does your dreamgirl look like + -
Go to the bottom of this page WHAT ;) does your dreamgirl look like + -
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

body:

- size : Tall but smaller then me
- hair : Brown hair
- eyes : green eyes or something special , important factor
- lovely smile
- Thin , im sorry but i realy look after that , not too thin but still decent.
- ass : one of the first things i look , must be well formed
- breasts = a hand full , not too big , dont realy care

character:

- action
- romantic
- special
- talks well but doenst talk too much

other:

- not slutty , bitchy , freaky , overloved , careless ...

lol dunno why i place this here , im just felt in love i guess Smile

now whats your dreamgirl looking like ? be honest

cheerz

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Greyone: 21-09-2007 21:37.

31-07-2007 09:35
artificial
Tourist

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

ok using your 'schedule' i would comfirm this to be the perfect chickie for me..
i would however add ethnicity: for me that would be a mix with asian... or a latina could be damnn nice

body:

- size : smaller than me, maybe around 1,70 m
- hair : dark or Brown hair
- eyes : brown eyes
- a look thats kinda shy
- Thin.. but not STICK thin..
- ass : yeahh she must have a nice ass... but not big or very small..
- breasts = hand full i must agree with but i dont like oversize

character:

- cute
- romantic
- smart and interested in what i want out of life and stuff
- must be able to have a decent conversation

other:

- she cannnn be freakkk i dont mind.... i kinda like emo looking girls.. i think they dress damnnn nice
31-07-2007 11:06 Homepage of artificial
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

this is degrading to women. have some fucking respect you fucking perverts. when you grow up you'll learn that what they look like means nothing. you really show your age. you might as well stick with masturbation.

if you limit yourself to YOUR idea of what a women should be the you limit yourself to what you like or what you will like. for all you know you could be even more happy and fulfilled by a girl you never would have thought you'd have liked, FROM THE FIRST LOOK.

but then you don't allow yourself to go beyond looks. this is the shallow way out. you're afraid of commitment and by having a list like this, you can easily disqualify girls. escape from them, AND life.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 31-07-2007 19:56.

31-07-2007 19:43 Homepage of Halph-Price
epicsound epicsound is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2330.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i agree with the 300 spartans bloke [halph-price]

but my ideal women is denise van outen!

after my girlfriend [obviously] Wink

__
epicsound
31-07-2007 21:48 Homepage of epicsound
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
this is degrading to women. have some fucking respect

women have their own lists too, so fuck it!!!

heres mine

big tits (bigger than a handful)
any height up to 5' 8"
good sense of humour
likes dnb (or can learn to like it Big Grin )
i prefer brunettes, but i'm not too fussed.
oh yeah, i would prefer an intelligent woman too

pretty mad on kelly brook tbh
(even tho she is thick as shit, she is stunning)

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Seven Gun: 31-07-2007 23:26.

31-07-2007 23:17
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
you might as well stick with masturbation.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
31-07-2007 23:31 Homepage of BattleDrone
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

she looks like you've never seen before
she talks like you've never heard before
she smells like you've never smelled before
she feels like you've never felt before...

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
01-08-2007 01:18 Homepage of cynik
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
this is degrading to women. have some fucking respect you fucking perverts. when you grow up you'll learn that what they look like means nothing. you really show your age. you might as well stick with masturbation.

if you limit yourself to YOUR idea of what a women should be the you limit yourself to what you like or what you will like. for all you know you could be even more happy and fulfilled by a girl you never would have thought you'd have liked, FROM THE FIRST LOOK.

but then you don't allow yourself to go beyond looks. this is the shallow way out. you're afraid of commitment and by having a list like this, you can easily disqualify girls. escape from them, AND life.

For fuck sake halph just fukin wake up mate,this have nothing to do with beeing rude or harassed the look of woman, just make a picture of your ideal woman and write it down here.This is not about love,devotion and trust or faith here ,we not talkin how we see woman or how we act and make decisions or if we treat them right, it just suppose to be a fun topic but it is not a first time when you turn a fun topic in to a grave.Whats wrong with ya mate ?

__
My Soundcloud
01-08-2007 02:35
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Mine

Looks:
Length: 1.70m
Hair: black or brown
Eyes: preferably indigo, but not that important
Body: As long as she as a healthy BMI (between 20 and 25) and the weight is due to a bit (not too much, not too little) of muscles, not fat, I'm very satisfied
Breasts A to B cup, but must be right for the rest of the body.
Ass: with a little bit of muscles comes a nice ass Tongue

Character:
Intelligent
Must be open to new things, new experiences
The most important: must appreciate or at least understand my passions and preferably participate in them (man, I'm SO lucky with Myriam!!!). I find this is the most important thing as many couples break up because they cannot understand the other's interests and passions.

I don't see why giving your preferences is degrading women. I know a lot of women who just go sitting somewhere and then start rating men on a scale of 1 to 10 for hours. Same thing, only that I don't give a rating, I give an opinion.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

01-08-2007 07:56 Homepage of Surya
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Mine

Looks:
Length: 1.70m
Hair: black or brown
Eyes: preferably indigo, but not that important
Body: As long as she as a healthy BMI (between 20 and 25) and the weight is due to a bit (not too much, not too little) of muscles, not fat, I'm very satisfied
Breasts A to B cup, but must be right for the rest of the body.
Ass: with a little bit of muscles comes a nice ass Tongue

Character:
Intelligent
Must be open to new things, new experiences
The most important: must appreciate or at least understand my passions and preferably participate in them (man, I'm SO lucky with Myriam!!!). I find this is the most important thing as many couples break up because they cannot understand the other's interests and passions.

This is her man...

__
01-08-2007 10:16 Homepage of BattleDrone
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

fuck off half prise Huh

go read a book or something
01-08-2007 11:04
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Paracyte
quote:

For fuck sake halph just fukin wake up mate,this have nothing to do with beeing rude or harassed the look of woman, just make a picture of your ideal woman and write it down here.This is not about love,devotion and trust or faith here ,we not talkin how we see woman or how we act and make decisions or if we treat them right, it just suppose to be a fun topic but it is not a first time when you turn a fun topic in to a grave.Whats wrong with ya mate ?

more than fully second that man !
01-08-2007 11:07
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

you can say what you want, and carry on with this. i come onto this to read and talk. you mgiht be tricked here, because i do read books, and this site. i know in your culture reading books is an insult of some sort. i promote books here, as nerdy as that is.

i am not the sort of guy that whistles are girls, nor pokes another guy and say look at her tits. you guys probably are, and that's your choice. you only bring yourself more misery by demanding yourself of what perfection is.

and if you don't like me voicing my opinion, tough luck. if YOU don't like it, go watch T.V. or something.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 01-08-2007 11:37.

01-08-2007 11:31 Homepage of Halph-Price
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:
you can say what you want, and carry on with this. i come onto this to read and talk. you mgiht be tricked here, because i do read books, and this site. i know in your culture reading books is an insult of some sort. i promote books here, as nerdy as that is.

knowledge reigns supreme !!!
ain't no fuckin with that ; people who read know more !!!

quote:

i am not the sort of guy that whistles are girls, nor pokes another guy and say look at her tits. you guys probably are, and that's your choice. you only bring yourself more misery by demanding yourself of what perfection is.

true mostly a nice girl wont meet ur demands ....

quote:

and if you don't like me voicing my opinion, tough luck. if YOU don't like it, go watch T.V. or something.

true once again Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
01-08-2007 11:54 Homepage of baz
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

Big Grin lol

you sound so ...

you do like girls arent you ... or not ... not that it would be a problem

i do like books too , i just said it because i knew you do that , nothing more or less

chill out man , smoke a J once in a while

i dont watch telly , i'd rather go out and enjoy myself around girls and friends

yeah it must be that we , europeans are slightly different then...
01-08-2007 11:58
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

Halphy, you can´t go on generalizing and say things about "European people" like you do, that´s just about as bad as the things you criticize about this thread. I have about 800 books at home and read many more, I don´t whistle at any girls, find that primitive. But then again, I am not 20 anymore. Let those guys have their bit of fun, there´s nothing wrong with it. If a girl is only tits and ass it is wrong though, but the first thing you notice is their appearance and we did get eyes to look at things/people. If you can´t look at the beauty of women, then why do they care so much about being beautiful?

When somebody dreams about buying a Ferari you could also spoil the fun and mention that there are way cheaper cars that perform better, pollute less, offer more comfort, etc.... let a man have his dreams and please don´t expect everyone to share your point of view.

I´m trying to forget that you´re a brute Big Grin

__
01-08-2007 13:11 Homepage of BattleDrone
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

we are naturally attracted to beauty because it generally
shows good health and good fertility.

natural selection.
"the origin of species" is a rather interesting book too!

oh yeah, think of the words "sophisticated" and civility" ,
these are european concepts.

bloody colonials Roll Eyes (jokes Big Grin )

dont fall into that politcal correctness trap

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Seven Gun: 01-08-2007 17:35.

01-08-2007 13:47
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I want a beautiful blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like Frensh vanilla ice cream Tongue

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
01-08-2007 18:16
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by suvcycle
I want a beautiful blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like Frensh vanilla ice cream Tongue

If you find her, can I have a lick? ROFL

__
01-08-2007 18:24 Homepage of BattleDrone
epicsound epicsound is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2330.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

This is her man...
[/quote]

WOW! what a looker /lol Drool

__
epicsound
01-08-2007 18:26 Homepage of epicsound
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » WHAT ;) does your dreamgirl look like + -