drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Visa help
Go to the bottom of this page Visa help
Author
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

Im getting pretty desperate trying to sort out a visa for a friend of mine who is supposed to be travelling with me, hopefully someone here might be able to help.

Has anyone here ever had to organise themsleves a russian visa. My frined is a belgium citizen and has belgium passport.

I used a company bassed in the Uk to sort out mine, they're really helpful, can do all the annoying paper work and sort out invitation letters etc. All i had to do was sign a form n pay. Do any belgians here know of anything similar bassed in BXL, or anywhere in belgium for that matter.

Please let me know if you do, would be so fkn helpful
18-07-2007 19:16
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

I guess it depends on what you want to do there. Some of my colleagues have to travel to russia from time to time, and since everything is arranged via the company it is never really a problem.

If you have some more info on what you tried and what you may need, maybe I can ask our secretary how she arranges these things.

edit: you can find a lot of info here: http://www.diplomatie.be/nl/default.asp

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by djfreemc: 18-07-2007 21:58.

18-07-2007 21:55 Homepage of djfreemc
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

http://www.belgiumvisaservice.be/

This is probably the kind of company you are looking for. They arrange all visa for the company I work for, so they should be able to help your friend out too.

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
19-07-2007 19:51 Homepage of djfreemc
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Visa help