10-07-2007 12:19
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

I'll be there too...

Strangest thing though: there's virtually nothing that I really want to see that starts before 20:00 Tongue

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee
10-07-2007 12:26 Homepage of KoFFiE
tetsuo tetsuo is a male
Guiness factory

Registration Date: 26-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

can't make it.. was supposed to, but I'm going to london to learn ableton live... and i had to make a choice Mad

__
Yesterday' s futur is today!! Doped
10-07-2007 13:10
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by KoFFiE
I'll be there too...

Strangest thing though: there's virtually nothing that I really want to see that starts before 20:00 Tongue

virtually Tongue

yeah idem here , but i dont go for the music basicly, more for the 'experience' and drug abuse Doped Devil

Wednesday 20h at the beer-tent , be there

else you can find me with my mindsaw / bug klinik support T-shirt Tongue

C Ya
10-07-2007 13:35
Laurens Laurens is a male

Registration Date: 03-09-2006

Only hitting it on Saturday...
10-07-2007 13:53
.de/r .de/r is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1533.jpg

Registration Date: 18-12-2005

me...and baz

__
www.myspace.com/noizder

10-07-2007 19:32 Homepage of .de/r
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Akura is going

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

10-07-2007 19:48 Homepage of Surya
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

dooooooouuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuhhhh

Leaving in 2 hours Spliff

woot woot massive massive !!
11-07-2007 07:42
poesjka poesjka is a female
Funky Lady

images/avatars/avatar-695.jpg

Registration Date: 13-02-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.43

starting a new job on Monday morning, so I'll pass it this year.....

__
Poesjka

31/03 Café Détour @ Lille (FR)
17/05 www.jungletrain.net Motronicism live 17h-19h
28/07 Drum NN bass Part V @ Nieuwe Nor, Heerlen (NL)
11-07-2007 18:38
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

@poesjka: Good luck with it Bigup

@Greyone: tell us how it was please... we are curious (about the drugs) Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
12-07-2007 10:58 Homepage of BattleDrone
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

dour was kickass like every year !!!
only thing that really starts gettin annoying is the overcrowded areas every now an then Mad
best performance i saw overall was otto von schirach ; they really killed it !!
on to the next ......... Devil Devil

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
16-07-2007 17:21 Homepage of baz
.de/r .de/r is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1533.jpg

Registration Date: 18-12-2005

quote:
Originally posted by baz
dour was kickass like every year !!!
only thing that really starts gettin annoying is the overcrowded areas every now an then Mad
best performance i saw overall was otto von schirach ; they really killed it !!
on to the next ......... Devil Devil

second that

__
www.myspace.com/noizder

17-07-2007 19:47 Homepage of .de/r
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

Helpfulness rating: 

Indeed a bit overcrowded... We left at like 20:30 at my place, arriving around 21u45, to be in a few hour traffic jam to get the car parked.
Then they sent us to probably the most remote parking spot available, and we had quite a lot of stuff with us. When arriving (with all the stuff) at the entrance - we met lord chaos himself. Organisation? What's that? Tongue
Afterwards - it seems we were lucky - we finally got in around 2:30 or smth, and our tents were up & running on a pritty nice spot (in pritty nice company Big Grin ) around 3am. We heard from ppl arriving at +- the same time and not getting in before 6pm...

Anyway - organisation sucked monkey-balls, but the athmosphere was wonderfull - and the lineup was Dance Was probably one of the best sets of Venetian Snares I've seen to date (and that are quite a few), Otto Von Schirach indeed was very nice Big Grin - but Sickboy & Rotator were also wrecking the place Rinse Just wanted to see Dj Kentaro and Jason Forrest Band too - but missed them...

My m8 who drove wanted to drive back on sunday-night - but I absolutely wanted to see Clark - which ended at 3pm, so after a weekend of no sleep and abuse - the trip back was kinda ehm.. trippy Tongue

Anyway - what really sucked was that the following was stolen from our neighbours:
- On the festival-site itself: 2 wallets with all papers (one was recovered without the money)
- Sleeping bag (wtf)
- 3 backpacks, containing carkeys, papers, iPod, cellphone, ...
- 4 sixpacks

That was kinda fucked up, they really should handle security on the camping sites better. We were on camping C, where it seems it was still ok. A friend of mine which stayed on D said a lot more things were stolen there...

And then the drugs - I perfectly understand that you take smth, but what i've seen there was kinda fubar. I've seen 4 ppl go down before my eyes. Had a chat with the guys from the red cross when my m8 had hurt his foot (on thursday-morning) - and by then, already 7 ppl had been brought to the hospital, 2 in critical condition - most of them due to drug or alcohol abuse. They had treated over 120 ppl by then... Also ppl walking around with 'acid for sale', 'pills 5eur', 'we can get everything for you', ... on the camping site were a bit over the top imho. This can't continue this way - I'm afraid that this will totally ruin the festival once the authorities start noticing such things...

PS: Anyone else seen the carwash fun live? Was quite a sight Big Grin

__
18-07-2007 11:19 Homepage of KoFFiE
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

hehe Big Grin wicked doureeeeh

My dour diary:

Wednesday:

we left at wednesday 10 o clock in da morning , then when we arrived we had to wait a certain time to get on the camping area we wanted but then we had the place we wanted wiiiiii.
Then set up the 2 party tents and placed the tents from all 25 people with us Big Grin .
Its rather hard to remember but i guess we just smoked alot of J's and drunk most of our 'illegal' beercans ... That way i missed the Dourforum-meeting at the Beertent @ 20:00h hahaha Big Grin Spliff ... missed it for the 2nd time (previous year aswel) ... and you have to think that i arranged that meeting on the forum Shocked Tongue ... still went to the beertent at 22h and met some cool peepz , had some high times and so on

Thursday

went to the dnb and all but i was real fucked up at 2 o clock at night allready so i missed Sickboy & Rotator Cry
Noisia was cool but not 'Wow' , i expected some harder tunes , but in the overall i had loads of fun and danced my ass off Spliff Beer

Friday

this was the day i hadnt planned anything , just chilled a bit , smoked , drunk , went to the lake to swim , relax , even went to some chill psy-rock , watched the clouds in the sky , went to some cool experimental dnb
-----> Shy Child !!!!!!!!!! <------
this was the best electronic/rock/dnb with high synths and fat basskicks combined with hard darkstep drums Shocked , didnt expect such thing at all
but the crowd were some fucking stupid gaylord rock boys and girls that didnt understand they had to freak out on such music instead of standing there looking at a dead cow for god sake , fucking stupid atmosphere pfff
anyay i have my best shot at it and enjoyed it too the fullest.
Then i also checked some electro i guess dunno , cool night too

saturday

The temperature and the lazyness took over now , didnt do shit during the day exept for another swim at the lake.
But then at night Shocked
I went with the guys from Low Frequency (like most of the days) to see Dj Shadow , real cool Triphop but it was a not 'Wow' , then we went to see
Devil Devil Devil Amon Tobin Devil Devil Devil
FUCKING SICK BASSTARD that is Shocked Tongue the first teased us with some good Breaks and dubstep and suddenly trew some fucking fat Darkstep to the area (Imagine the biggest podium outside with big towers of speakers and a massive crowd :devilSmile , Realy realy realy freaked out on his tracks and for me he was the star of the Festival , he even trew better tracks then Noisia (and he even played tracks from Noisia aswell , but then the track i wanted to hear Big Grin ) Also some current value or limewax tracks dunno but it was fucking awesome.
Then we went to see some electro and blablabla

sunday

dunno Smile

It was cool to meet: Low Frequency crew , Skull , Limewax , Igneon System and the festival overall was veeeeeeery nice . Up to the next

oh yeah about the drugs:
-Weed (all day all night... till i run out of it Frown )
-Beer (beercans and lots of dour-beer)
-Happy Caps (lol Tongue ) , Space-E's to be exact , herbalisers (=smartdrug) , realy worked out good for me Dance and with no side effects
18-07-2007 12:33
baz baz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

drugs : lsd ;mushrooms; lots o weed ; cocaine ; speed

lsd is really not normal ; i declare anyone who's taking this shit every weekend
completely insane Big Grin
must say this was my last hard-drug experience
i've totaly had it with this shit Big Grin
back to boozin an smokin !!!

__
18-07-2007 16:46 Homepage of baz
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
... allready so i missed Sickboy & Rotator Cry

You really missed smth there Rinse (and don't forget Kid606)

quote:
Noisia was cool but not 'Wow' , i expected some harder tunes , but in the overall i had loads of fun and danced my ass off Spliff Beer

I thought he was was extremely weak. Wobble massive Noo Stayed away from any other strictly-dnb artist...

quote:
-----> Shy Child !!!!!!!!!! <------
this was the best electronic/rock/dnb with high synths and fat basskicks combined with hard darkstep drums Shocked , didnt expect such thing at all...

Yeah they also were quite a surprise for me - I liked it Smile

quote:
... Devil Devil Devil Amon Tobin Devil Devil Devil
FUCKING SICK BASSTARD that is Shocked Tongue the first teased us with some good Breaks and dubstep and suddenly trew some fucking fat Darkstep to the area (Imagine the biggest podium outside with big towers of speakers and a massive crowd :devilSmile , Realy realy realy freaked out on his tracks and for me he was the star of the Festival , he even trew better tracks then Noisia (and he even played tracks from Noisia aswell , but then the track i wanted to hear Big Grin ) Also some current value or limewax tracks dunno but it was fucking awesome.

Can't remember hearing any limewax/current value tracks in his set (and I was 100% sober at that point), but he went quite dark towards the end yeah... I liked his set, but tbh, his CD's are 10x better.

quote:
... It was cool to meet: Low Frequency crew , Skull , Limewax , Igneon System and the festival overall was veeeeeeery nice . Up to the next

Oh so I was right when I thought I recognized him at some point...

quote:
oh yeah about the drugs:
-Weed (all day all night... till i run out of it Frown )

How the hell could you run out of weed? I found like 10g on the ground (gave it away - didn't feel like getting stoned, some camping neighbours made it 'disappear' in a surprisingly short amount of time), I had to walk 15m in any direction on the caming to find a dealer - and they even delivered at home if you shouted loud enough (one of our neighbours did that more than once)

__
18-07-2007 19:14 Homepage of KoFFiE
baz baz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by KoFFiE

How the hell could you run out of weed? I found like 10g on the ground (gave it away - didn't feel like getting stoned, some camping neighbours made it 'disappear' in a surprisingly short amount of time), I had to walk 15m in any direction on the caming to find a dealer - and they even delivered at home if you shouted loud enough (one of our neighbours did that more than once)

true ; nuff dealing on the camping grounds ;
the guy selling lsd was even sitting at a tent wich had a sign : trippin here

so .... Big Grin

__
21-07-2007 17:48 Homepage of baz
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

wtf seems like it was a drug fest and not music fest Big Grin

so jealous about you guys, over here at Exit cops went insane... they even opened up my mobile phone once Confused wtf could I hide in there????

on the plus side a lot of idiots got busted, so I thank the cops for that..

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
21-07-2007 18:22 Homepage of cynik
baz baz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
wtf seems like it was a drug fest and not music fest Big Grin

true ; kinda sucks all belgian festivals get overrun by drugdealers an people who only go to festivals to get wasted on mdma....
then on the other hand ; we've got sick line-ups Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by cynik

so jealous about you guys, over here at Exit cops went insane... they even opened up my mobile phone once Confused wtf could I hide in there????

maybe they were looking for weapons of mass destruction
like a fake phone batterie that could explode an shit .... Big Grin
j/k

__

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by baz: 21-07-2007 18:56.

21-07-2007 18:55 Homepage of baz
pedroetpablo
Tourist

Registration Date: 19-04-2007

And 150 more are coming...

GOGOL BORDELLO
WOVEN HAND
THE FALL
QUIT YOUR DAYJOB
BLITZEN TRAPPER
MEAT PUPPETS
NEBULA
ALPHA BLONDY AND THE SOLAR SYSTEM
STEEL PULSE
SOIL & PIMP SESSIONS
LIFE OF AGONY
AGNOSTIC FRONT
HEAVEN SHALL BURN
DEATH BY STEREO
SUB FOCUS
SHY FX
DREADZONE
DIGITAL MYSTIKZ, LOEFAH AND MC SGT POKES
The Raveonettes
Bonde Do Role
Ellen Allien
Roni Size/Reprazent live
Hardfloor live
Fujiya & Miyagi
Dj Friction
Sebastian
Alborosie & Spiritual
Lady Saw
Takana Zion & Manjul
Shantel & Bucovina Club Orkestar live
Lagwagon
Born From Pain
The Incredible Punish Yourself Pictures Show
Cult of Luna
Oxbow
Voodoo Glow Skulls
Asva
Earth
Visonary Underground & Dr Das
More Rockers Show
The Bug feat. Warrior Queen, Flowdan (Roll Deep) and Ricky Rankin (Roots Manuva)
Gilles Peterson
Cocoon
The Notwist
20-03-2008 11:29
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Dour Festival