drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » smoking ban.......
Go to the bottom of this page smoking ban.......
Author
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

the problem comes from the copersations, like most problems recently. an inhuman entity, that has no emotionsl and no body to imprision. that has zero morals and can enver witness what it has done. in short a entity with no soul. a global entity, with no soul.

i am against tobacco as much as i am against fast food and music coperations. but they don't sell their products wtih the intent to kill as man people. hell even guns and alcohol don't kill as many, combined.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 03-07-2007 18:46.

03-07-2007 18:45 Homepage of Halph-Price
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
seven gun's right

but

the air in big cities is polluted, and people breath it 24/7.

the ground is so poluted in most of the world so the water from natural wells is not drinkable anymore.

the food you buy from stores is so chemicaly treated its poison, even vegetables and fruit. and we dont even know how poisonous something is, because the medical science is at such a low level, take the mad cows example

the radiation levels world wide are constantly raising

then there are wars, and all kinds of other stupid shit man does

humanity has far bigger problems than smoking. its the hypocrissy that bothers me. blame it on the smokers, they are the fault of everything, easier then to step up and at least think in another direction

by wearing fancy clothes, driving your car and eating junk food youre polluting the world and yourself maybe more than some smokers do

No smokers are not the fault of everything, but the things you sum up are things a lot of people can't do anything about. But smoking is something every smoker can do something about.

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

03-07-2007 20:11 Homepage of Surya
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

yeh I was pointing the destructive mentality of mankind, smoking being the pinnacle of all that

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
03-07-2007 20:17 Homepage of cynik
scag fish scag fish is a male
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-2207.jpg

Registration Date: 30-06-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
hell even guns and alcohol don't kill as many, combined.

bullshit

don't underestimate the fucked-up-ness of alcohol, that's a thing 90% of the world does. I've had this magazine where it was digged out to it's deepest and it wasn't a pretty sight. also you gotta add up the problems that sometimes come with alcohol use/abuse.

I wouldn't know about guns, havn't seen statistics but I think there's alot of mess coming from that angle too, more and more. I don't know about world smoking but in Belgium the youth smokes less and less. you gotta focus on issues that are getting a boost now, not the ones that are past it's boost, imo.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by scag fish: 04-07-2007 20:14.

04-07-2007 20:04
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

i have seen quotes from big Tobacco saying smoking is for the young, poor, black and stupid. you don't see it a problem but they have been charged with smuggling cthey own products to third world countres, and getting them sold there. getting the youth and the poor hooke don them for cheap. where it would take a kilometer to get sugar, it's 2 meters to get smokes.

they then inform the gobvernemtna bout this and how they are losing tax money on this, and get them to help them set up shop, and the prices raise.

one pack of smokes in africa can be worth 3 meals.

ADIS, war, and other problems do not have a Marketing Campagin. comparing this to the other problems int he world, they are part of human nature. Cancer doesn't study consumers to see what it is that would attract them, or how they can make smoking campgins appeal to children.

I won't name which company (they are al the same and get enoguh publicity) added amonia to the ciggeretes, and amde the nicotine, which occurs naturally, much more addictive. the other companies learned this and they don't tell anyone, they just do it themselves. there's more chemicals in ciggs then you'd believe.

basicly, this. they get youth hooked on smoking before they are aware of the choice, and they have them hooked once they are old enough to realize the choice and the consequences for thier actions.

get them to start by 13 and have them hooked by 18. the marketing doesn't affect peopel once tehy are over the age of 25.

this is the monster that is tobacco copmpanies. they are as bad as organized crime, in many ways. i live in canda, and a lot of countries around the world are starting to fallow how we are reacting to this. the smoking ban was a canadian move, that started, like i have said, from municipalites, from the very basic level of government. it is just to provincial and is going to federal now.

we had the half a package anti-cigg ad's on the package first here too. that's the onyl thing that really is different from cigg to cigg. everything else, from company to the stick is all the same.

again, unlike war famine and dieses, they do not have a marketing campaign. this is a product that used correctly, will kill you. and they KNOW it and try to HIDE it.

Non-Smokers have rights, smokers think they have rights, because big tobacco is there with their lawyers to fight for you to have the right to kill yourself. that's the main inner circle of the entire tobacco industry, not docters, lawyers. if you love and support money greedy corperation, you can support thoes lawyers. give them your money and health. you get nothing in return, except for cancer.

you still have a chance if you smoke, if you can quit before you're 30 you can escape without losing the 10 years of your life. my grandmother has quite now after getting treatment for lung cancer. that's not the time to decide to quit.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 04-07-2007 21:08.

04-07-2007 21:00 Homepage of Halph-Price
Tourist

quote:
i have seen quotes from big Tobacco saying smoking is for the young, poor, black and stupid. you don't see it a problem but they have been charged with smuggling cthey own products to third world countres, and getting them sold there. getting the youth and the poor hooke don them for cheap. where it would take a kilometer to get sugar, it's 2 meters to get smokes.

they then inform the gobvernemtna bout this and how they are losing tax money on this, and get them to help them set up shop, and the prices raise.

one pack of smokes in africa can be worth 3 meals.

ADIS, war, and other problems do not have a Marketing Campagin. comparing this to the other problems int he world, they are part of human nature. Cancer doesn't study consumers to see what it is that would attract them, or how they can make smoking campgins appeal to children.

I won't name which company (they are al the same and get enoguh publicity) added amonia to the ciggeretes, and amde the nicotine, which occurs naturally, much more addictive. the other companies learned this and they don't tell anyone, they just do it themselves. there's more chemicals in ciggs then you'd believe.

basicly, this. they get youth hooked on smoking before they are aware of the choice, and they have them hooked once they are old enough to realize the choice and the consequences for thier actions.

get them to start by 13 and have them hooked by 18. the marketing doesn't affect peopel once tehy are over the age of 25.

this is the monster that is tobacco copmpanies. they are as bad as organized crime, in many ways. i live in canda, and a lot of countries around the world are starting to fallow how we are reacting to this. the smoking ban was a canadian move, that started, like i have said, from municipalites, from the very basic level of government. it is just to provincial and is going to federal now.

we had the half a package anti-cigg ad's on the package first here too. that's the onyl thing that really is different from cigg to cigg. everything else, from company to the stick is all the same.

again, unlike war famine and dieses, they do not have a marketing campaign. this is a product that used correctly, will kill you. and they KNOW it and try to HIDE it.

Non-Smokers have rights, smokers think they have rights, because big tobacco is there with their lawyers to fight for you to have the right to kill yourself. that's the main inner circle of the entire tobacco industry, not docters, lawyers. if you love and support money greedy corperation, you can support thoes lawyers. give them your money and health. you get nothing in return, except for cancer.

you still have a chance if you smoke, if you can quit before you're 30 you can escape without losing the 10 years of your life. my grandmother has quite now after getting treatment for lung cancer. that's not the time to decide to quit.

tell us something new, like,I wonder what you're opinion is on alcohol. it's also got some pretty good marketing, party = alcohol, right?
04-07-2007 21:59
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:

Erm, ther's a movie (a relly good one by the way) about this. The Insider by Michael Mann. Best movie of 1999 if you ask me (not just because of it's theme, but because it's so well made)

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

05-07-2007 07:08 Homepage of Surya
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

http://norfolkblogger.blogspot.com/2007/...oking-sign.html

har har

but ya, saw a documentry about a repoter that did a story in Norfolk Ontario here, in canda, and won award for it, and was unemployed when he recived it. after publishing the story was demoted and fired soon after.

norfolk is near Delhi and is the Tobacco Belt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_tobacco_belt) 90% of all tobacco grown there for us Canadians.

but just rememberd the town because my girl is from there. the hell if i can rember his name or the award given to him. or the documentry. i sucks at the google.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 09-07-2007 09:05.

09-07-2007 08:50 Homepage of Halph-Price
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I quit 6 dayz ago ,im suprised that i manage it and didn't have even a one cig,this is awesome Smile

__
My Soundcloud
09-07-2007 14:15
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

quote:
Originally posted by Paracyte
I quit 6 dayz ago ,im suprised that i manage it and didn't have even a one cig,this is awesome Smile

go on paracyte!
big up.
i quit 9 weeks ago.
my 2nd attemt at it.
the nicotine gum helps on the hard moments, so try that.

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
09-07-2007 14:45
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

I am really proud man. It's the smartest thing you can do.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

09-07-2007 16:24 Homepage of Halph-Price
cjstyles
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 06-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

quote:

big ups mate - full support all the way geezer. AS a bonus more cash in your wallet for vinyls

__
NexGen / Plush / Liquid Brilliants / LDNBmusic / Ambra

Paul SG - Hidden Smile (CJ Styles Remix) forthcoming Ambra

09-07-2007 18:09
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

Ziggy Tobaco - Vanilla flavoured

The best of the Cheapest Bigup
09-07-2007 20:39
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

cheers for the support peepz.

yeah ,when i have a hard times i keep saying to my self -"10 more years to live and 150 quid in pocket " it makes me better.I even manage to not use a patches or nicotine gum.Cant say im not proud of my self hehe.

big up/

__
My Soundcloud
10-07-2007 03:02
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
cheers for the support peepz.

yeah ,when i have a hard times i keep saying to my self -"10 more years to live and 150 quid in pocket " it makes me better.I even manage to not use a patches or nicotine gum.Cant say im not proud of my self hehe.

big up/

I know what you are going through. Keep it up! It's well worth it.
I quit 5 years ago and I feel much healthier and stronger eversince.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
10-07-2007 11:48 Homepage of BattleDrone
Tourist

why not going at it like I do it, the thing is that it's sometimes a delight, the thing is you must not let yourself get addicted. I was addicted ones but now I roll em once a day, with a filter, a moment to relax. It's not being addicted and it's not having to quit 100%, and it's on an average of 10 times more healthy than smoking, and it gives me more pleasure. ain't even looking forward to the cig, just a pleasant ritual.

a great way to stop I think is looking back at the time you didnt smoke yet and see what kept you busy then. well doesnt work for me because that'd be fighting and being frustrated =D
14-07-2007 05:11
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » smoking ban.......