drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » review box loses focus when touching player on listen page.
Go to the bottom of this page review box loses focus when touching player on listen page.
Author
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

when I want to write a review on the listen page, I sometimes use the progress bar of the player to listen again to a certain part. After doing that (touching the player in general actually) I can't type anymore in the input box for the review as the player still hass the focus.

Only by clicking on a radio button the html elements in the pagecan regain the focus and I can type again. I don't know if this can be fixed easily though.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
12-06-2007 11:22 Homepage of BattleDrone
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

not by me in any case, it's a bug either in firefox or the adobe flash plugin. I noticed it too, it was annoying in the beginning but I got used to it.

Another workaround is to highlight a bit of text (by dragging the mouse over a bit of text while holding down the mouse button) outside the text input box, then you can continue to write normally.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
12-06-2007 21:48 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » review box loses focus when touching player on listen page.