drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » vst folder
Go to the bottom of this page vst folder
Author
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 12-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

When you want to load a vst into a pattern you press right mouse button, then insert. There 's a list of your selected vst's. When you press 'more' you see all of your vst's.

My problem is how do you delete vst/plugins out of that folder? 'cause i've got 4 or 5 times the psp nitro and 4 or 5 times ohmboys or 4 or 5 times...in there?
and if i selec the ones i need , the next time i open Fl they arent selected anymore. grr

peace

__

03-06-2007 21:21 Homepage of 32skins
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

you have more instantces IN the vst folder itself. it's just detecting what's a .dll in your vst folder. i assume you can find that since you found out abou the MORE tab. that's where it'll show up if you add or remove stuff, once it's updated.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 05-06-2007 02:25.

05-06-2007 02:24 Homepage of Halph-Price
tipseymonkey

Registration Date: 06-12-2006

can't you just not select it in the ad more ... menu ?
05-06-2007 17:55
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

for some reason FL has this NASTY habit of selecting THEM ALL. i know, it's simple though, just search your vst folder for the exact plug-in name and you'll find as many as are coming up with multiple instances. that's all. if it's really buggin you.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

05-06-2007 23:00 Homepage of Halph-Price
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Some of the plugins are available as VST plugins and DX (DirectX ) plugins, and if you added them both you will have two instances of the same plug in in your list. I always kill DX ones, I find VST plug ins with less problems and bugs (dunno why is this, though).

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
06-06-2007 03:52 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

i think DX is bassed off of direct-x, which is used mostly for video, but it handles sound too. usually it's less stable then vst, hence why they're not popular.

that and it's only for PC, i assume. just like the MAc rtas or whatever it is that mac uses.. they have got to have there own format.

but no the instances he's talking about is if you have a bunch of VST's int he folder of the same nane, it'll show all 4 of them repeated and if you just click on, int eh list it'll show all 4 names, even tho you go in and unselect 3 of them. just because the names the same.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

06-06-2007 08:48 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » vst folder