drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Hey! Where is everybody?
Go to the bottom of this page Hey! Where is everybody?
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

battle drone , can you change the thread in:

FL addict stories
18-04-2007 14:00
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Naaah, I don't believe that production addiction has anything connected to FLStudio.... or has it? Big Grin heheheh, those guys from Image Line really know how to make a drug, eh? Big Grin

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
18-04-2007 15:41 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
Naaah, I don't believe that production addiction has anything connected to FLStudio.... or has it? Big Grin heheheh, those guys from Image Line really know how to make a drug, eh? Big Grin

Big Grin yeah , lest make it

production addiction

... but then its sounds so pervert Big Grin
18-04-2007 20:25
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:
Originally posted by demolitionkid
yeah i know theres never anybody on anymore.guess we are all tryin to live in the real world Bigup

fuck that, post here more often people.... fuck.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

18-04-2007 22:11 Homepage of Halph-Price
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I'm still here Drummer

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
18-04-2007 23:04 Homepage of thechronic
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
quote:
Originally posted by demolitionkid
yeah i know theres never anybody on anymore.guess we are all tryin to live in the real world Bigup

fuck that, post here more often people.... fuck.

welcome to matrix Hug

__
My Soundcloud
19-04-2007 02:23
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

been finishing up EP for darkland.. been busy watching future sickness recordings go under... Smile dealing with the family.. work.. life..

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
19-04-2007 03:44 Homepage of Arkitekt
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
quote:
i want to get rid of my fruityloops addiction Crying

Sounds familiar... get home at 17h, load FL, check mails, check on here and lay loose untill 2am then go to bed and get up at 7h for another nice day at the office Sleep Get furious about my behaviour and come home afterwards, boost up da machine, load FL, check mail, check on here and lay loose again.

Hey Greyone: We should start the FLA - FL addicts Anonimous Big Grin we could meet with other victims... and do massive jam sessions Devil Devil Devil

ubergood idea !

yeah sounds very familiar to me too Smile , look im stil here online , checkn the dnb.be , good my fruity is off now.

story of today (be carefull ! very sadly) :

woke up at 9 , mom went to work and said i had to get up for school , normally i had to get my train at 10 but i lay back and slept some further (hehe) , because i had a fruity addition the day before (it was 3 when i finaly got to bed Huh ) then i wooke up at 11n and went down , took a piza from the freezer and pre-warmed the oven. went to my laptop and started it up , check mails , check dnb.be , check track i made yesterday... piza ready...back to pc , check dnb.be , check breakz.be , ... piza done , now i had to go out the house cause my mom cant know im still at home Wink , took bike and drove to a parkske , reading the papers and a schoolbook , then back to home , mom is back to work , then i thought i should lay outside enjoying the sun (still didt want to go to school) , but first i want to go back to the pc cause i got the new current value samplepack samples ^^ , then i saw i was bizzy with another FL track and opened it , worked on it , hours went by (time goes amazinglyu fast when you produce) ...
suddely it was 16 o clock , i said damn i feel sad for myself i should go outside , but checked dnb.be first , mails etcetera , then it was 17h allready ... mom came home.. "how was school ?" ..."good , good" then i was so tired of the pc and took a douchke , then i ate a hot meal and sadfull enough i took back place at my pc to "chill out" another bit , the sun was to low to lay outside and evening became quick ... at 20h again checkning the dnb.be , mails , breakz.be , myspace , dourforum , msn , etc ... till now , typing here.

Crying
that was a good story greyone, i enjoyed it, sorry i missed it the first time.

__
Space
28-04-2007 07:43
cjstyles
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 06-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

yo equipped is that your cat in ur profile?

__
NexGen / Plush / Liquid Brilliants / LDNBmusic / Ambra

Paul SG - Hidden Smile (CJ Styles Remix) forthcoming Ambra

28-04-2007 13:10
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by equipped
quote:
quote:
quote:
i want to get rid of my fruityloops addiction Crying

Sounds familiar... get home at 17h, load FL, check mails, check on here and lay loose untill 2am then go to bed and get up at 7h for another nice day at the office Sleep Get furious about my behaviour and come home afterwards, boost up da machine, load FL, check mail, check on here and lay loose again.

Hey Greyone: We should start the FLA - FL addicts Anonimous Big Grin we could meet with other victims... and do massive jam sessions Devil Devil Devil

ubergood idea !

yeah sounds very familiar to me too Smile , look im stil here online , checkn the dnb.be , good my fruity is off now.

story of today (be carefull ! very sadly) :

woke up at 9 , mom went to work and said i had to get up for school , normally i had to get my train at 10 but i lay back and slept some further (hehe) , because i had a fruity addition the day before (it was 3 when i finaly got to bed Huh ) then i wooke up at 11n and went down , took a piza from the freezer and pre-warmed the oven. went to my laptop and started it up , check mails , check dnb.be , check track i made yesterday... piza ready...back to pc , check dnb.be , check breakz.be , ... piza done , now i had to go out the house cause my mom cant know im still at home Wink , took bike and drove to a parkske , reading the papers and a schoolbook , then back to home , mom is back to work , then i thought i should lay outside enjoying the sun (still didt want to go to school) , but first i want to go back to the pc cause i got the new current value samplepack samples ^^ , then i saw i was bizzy with another FL track and opened it , worked on it , hours went by (time goes amazinglyu fast when you produce) ...
suddely it was 16 o clock , i said damn i feel sad for myself i should go outside , but checked dnb.be first , mails etcetera , then it was 17h allready ... mom came home.. "how was school ?" ..."good , good" then i was so tired of the pc and took a douchke , then i ate a hot meal and sadfull enough i took back place at my pc to "chill out" another bit , the sun was to low to lay outside and evening became quick ... at 20h again checkning the dnb.be , mails , breakz.be , myspace , dourforum , msn , etc ... till now , typing here.

Crying
that was a good story greyone, i enjoyed it, sorry i missed it the first time.

thanx

now its your turn Tongue
28-04-2007 14:08
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

pleading and
needing and
bleeding and
breeding and
feeding
exceeding
where is everybody?
trying and lying
defying denying
crying and dying
where is everybody?

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

28-04-2007 14:11 Homepage of Halph-Price
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
pleading and
needing and
bleeding and
breeding and
feeding
exceeding
where is everybody?
trying and lying
defying denying
crying and dying
where is everybody?

a real poet Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
28-04-2007 15:48 Homepage of BattleDrone
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
pleading and
needing and
bleeding and
breeding and
feeding
exceeding
where is everybody?
trying and lying
defying denying
crying and dying
where is everybody?

a real poet Big Grin

it's Nine Inch Nails. fucking amazing IDM remix.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

17-06-2007 10:45 Homepage of Halph-Price
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Hey! Where is everybody?