drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Changes to core code & layout
Go to the bottom of this page Changes to core code & layout
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Recent changes:
  • [DONE] enlarge gradient background image for box titles to allow two rows of text or increased font size
  • [DONE] bugfix: several problems occur when the 'remember me' option is disabled in the forum, such as being logged in as 'guest' in the website, not being able to download tracks etc. thanks to battledrone for helping to solve this
  • [DONE] fix of admin's track deletion function: the 96kbps version of the tracks are now also deleted
  • [DONE] update apache to 2.2.4
  • [DONE] update php to 5.2.1
  • [DONE] bugfix: registered producers cannot upload tracks when logged in using sessions instead of cookies, this also causes threads to appear which were posted by 'unregistered users'

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
26-03-2007 15:52 Homepage of thechronic
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

Bigup

nice one chron!! Happy

__
My Sounds
26-03-2007 16:21
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

I made new login boxes on all the pages with the new layout (music pages with flash player, samples page).

It works fine but has some cosmetic problems when you are not logged in and are viewing the page on a low resolution display.
I'll see about fixing that later. These boxes will appear on every page in the future when the whole site has been reprogrammed for the new layout.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
24-04-2007 01:49 Homepage of thechronic
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

I have fixed several bugs over the last few weeks in the core code of the site on my development machine (aka laptop Big Grin ). I have uploaded these fixes today.

bugs fixed:
  • when logging out of a page with a lot of parameters in the URL, the append sign was sometimes converted to '&' causing the parameters to be lost
  • when logging in a hidden field is now included in the login form to prevent other forms (eg the vote form) to believe this data is meant for them and display 'please fill in this required field' warnings.
  • if a visitor registers but has not clicked on the activation link yet, and tried to use the login form, this would refresh the page without displaying any warning. Now the following warning is shown: 'Your account is not activated. Please check your mailbox for the welcome email and click on the activation link inside that message.'
  • built in a failsafe double check for visitors logging in with a banned or non-activated account, if this is the case it will display 'Your account has been banned or is not yet activated.' inside the login box.
  • the user preferences methods did not check if user settings were present when retrieving them. It now does and returns FALSE when a requested user setting is not set.
  • minor updates in the documentation of the Log class

__
30-09-2008 12:59 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » Changes to core code & layout