drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » Reason Starter question (was:GGGggrrrrrrr help)
Go to the bottom of this page Reason Starter question (was:GGGggrrrrrrr help)
Author

Registration Date: 15-03-2007

hey! been in abit of a sticky few years to be honest...

Ive studyed a course on using reason but the college was pretty bad since it was pretty much missing out lessons...

I studied to use reason, very slowly as im profoundly deaf, using a PC. Now ive a apple imac g5... god knows why!! lol I dont know how to do reason on apple imacs and cant remember how the bollocks to do it!! lmao cant get any worst really!! the past few years have been heavy and was really desperate to create much... i cannot explain in words...

Do any of you know of any courses happaning in reading or london to learn reason once again??

it'd be SO much help!! cant dj so the digical creations is pretty much one of the last chances.

best wishes u lot and keep up the phat bass i felt on here...

laterz

bonkodeafo has attached this image (reduced version):
box_404.jpg

__
deaf Drummer arse
15-03-2007 19:50 Homepage of bonkodeafo
@1$-)
unregistered
get a copy and teach yourself. its not worth paying to learn reason. make mistakes and learn from them an all that.

plus theres plenty of tutorials online. check youtube for starters. oh and this site. plenty of reason users on here.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 08-06-2007 14:01.

08-06-2007 13:57
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » Reason Starter question (was:GGGggrrrrrrr help)