drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » international weed prices
Go to the bottom of this page international weed prices
Author
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
quote:
Originally posted by psymon
[quote]Originally posted by dj milkman

anyone else experienced this sand weed?

yeah:

sand
sugar
molen glass
leafs

all things to pull up the weight Frown

contaminated weed

myspace profile with info Wink

--Link--
18-03-2007 23:53
demolitionkid demolitionkid is a male
where's demo?

images/avatars/avatar-2248.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by psymon
[quote]Originally posted by dj milkman

anyone else experienced this sand weed?

yeah:

sand
sugar
molen glass
leafs

all things to pull up the weight Frown

contaminated weed

myspace profile with info Wink
well lets see.......i can get regular(aka mexican,dirt,crap,brick weed)for 175 a quarter pound.it sucks but its cheap.sometimes it has a good taste.sometimes a funny one.i can get mid grad(arizona ,columbian and alot of outdoor stuff falls here too)for 140 oz or 35-50 a quater.depends on who it comes from.i can get beaster nugs(ok nuggets,not quite hydro)for 200 oz.it always tastes great and a lot of people refer to it as skunk.i can get hydro(ak47,widow,blueberry,swazi,strawberry,bubblegum,northern lights and on and on and on seriously)from my gooooooooood buddies for 225-275 an oz Big Grin i guess we have it good here.it really depends on who you know.i know this dude that must have the cops paid off or something,cuz hes never been busted.he moves 10 pounds of nugs at a time.the mofo has like 5 diff lux cars......bastard.the best weed though is my weed Spliff ive got 20 blueberry seeds and 10 swazi seeds ive got to plant soon.ive grown for the past 5 years sround here outdoors.you can say what you want but hydro and outdoor are the same thing if grown properly.its the strain that counts.ohh and im glad im not the only person whos got glass,sand,pennies and roaches in my dirt weed ROFL i cant wait till nov!!!!woot woot woot i will be sure to post some pics for ya.i think i still have some from last year ill have to look.im lookin to relocate to a "friendlier" area(canada,the uk or n e ware but here)

--Link--
19-03-2007 05:42 Homepage of demolitionkid
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » international weed prices