drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » international weed prices
Go to the bottom of this page international weed prices
Author
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

argh you bastards!!

in July it'll be exactly a year since i gave up the weed..

i guess im better for it...

but then i have times normally when i'm drunk or on the decks where i crave so badly for a bong or bucket of the good stuff...

man i even have occasional dreams that im smoking the stuff or somewhere in a dream it'll crop up - cant get away from that shit, i was smokin so much so regualry that maybe i'll never get away from having thoughts about it, concious or un-concious....

My job requires me to have random drug screening and a result of testing positive means instant dismissal...

no doubt i'd still have a hefty habit if it werent for this job..

plus my girlfriend hates the drugs thing and never understood it... again guess thats a good thing..

ahh shit - you see-, see how much im dribbling on about it, cant get away from that shit..

sorry dnb.be

i'll sign off now...

now wheres that spliff??......

__
My Sounds
10-03-2007 03:29
@1$-)
unregistered
^^^ man i ended up waiting for some pollen for about two weeks. i knew it was coming but it had been delayed. in the end i was dreaming of it and waking up with the taste in my mouth Drool

ive given up for large periods of time before. it always seems to chase me down again though. <-----------------lack of will power!!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 10-03-2007 03:56.

10-03-2007 03:50
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

^^ towards the end of my smokin i used to beat myself up (thats beat myself up not beat myself off) over smokin when i know i shouldn't and having relapses n shit, but in the end alwayz tried to think after buying some more to enjoy it to the full til it runs out otherwise if i got busted at work then at least it would sort've been worth it... Wink

damn mind games.... Roll Eyes

__
My Sounds
10-03-2007 04:29
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

i gave up a few years ago as well but sometimes a hit can give you a diffrent view on things. its cool if you have it under control i guess..

__
MySpace
10-03-2007 05:09 Homepage of Rudeone
goonybag goonybag is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 12-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

a little cafe in amsterdam taught me, supa sheba (or is it sheeva?), holy fuck. if you have not been, you truly do not know what this shit can do, no matter your regular tollerance. The hash is the go!

__
www.soundcloud.com/hyphae
10-03-2007 08:03 Homepage of goonybag
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI
^^^ man i ended up waiting for some pollen for about two weeks.

what are 'pollen' ?
10-03-2007 09:50
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Rudeone
i gave up a few years ago as well but sometimes a hit can give you a diffrent view on things. its cool if you have it under control i guess..

thats right , you must have it under control

back in the days , where my first spliff hits were , i hadnt it always under control , gettin anxious and stuff , and be stoned and never had that feeling in your mind but that changed and now its controlable Spliff
10-03-2007 09:55
Adrei
Tourist

Registration Date: 12-03-2007

My second spliff was the best spliff ever i had. Great stoned feeling .. I smoked 3 big spliffs with a mate after school, when i going to home and i went go to my room, i fall in sleep, around 8 hour rofl Big Grin

And, i pay 10 EUR for 1.8 gr. or 20 EUR for .. the double of 10 EUR?
15-03-2007 22:44
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Smile well nowadays its damn difficult to get weed here , because of the stupid laws and police investments in the no-canabis plantages...

so we have to look for our own ganja , by going to Holland .

pff i just hate the anti-cannabis laws Red Face
15-03-2007 22:55
Adrei
Tourist

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
Smile well nowadays its damn difficult to get weed here , because of the stupid laws and police investments in the no-canabis plantages...

Or just try to search for a weed dealer? I got one, but the problem is .. sometimes, there is no more weed, like today, 3 hours ago i say him on msn, of he can fix me a 20tje bag? but i was not sure, i don't have money, so i call my mom for the money, okay, 1 hour later, i call again .. sigh, no more weed. Frown

Bastards! Now, i don't have weed and i don't want go to maastricht .. too far. I really need my drivers license.

Sorry for the bad english rofl xD
15-03-2007 23:08
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Adrei
quote:

Or just try to search for a weed dealer? I got one, but the problem is .. sometimes, there is no more weed, like today, 3 hours ago i say him on msn, of he can fix me a 20tje bag? but i was not sure, i don't have money, so i call my mom for the money, okay, 1 hour later, i call again .. sigh, no more weed. Frown

Bastards! Now, i don't have weed and i don't want go to maastricht .. too far. I really need my drivers license.

Sorry for the bad english rofl xD

haha Smile well yeah i do know some dealers but they dont always have some , some years ago they had loads of it , things have changed dramaticaly Frown

vanwaar zieje ? ik ben van izegem (west vlaandern)
15-03-2007 23:17
Adrei
Tourist

Diepenbeek, Limburg!
Too less dnb parties here Frown I want go to Leuven Big Grin Every week a dnb party Smile
15-03-2007 23:21
dj milkman dj milkman is a male
dnb junkie

images/avatars/avatar-1755.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Ive been smokin on of 4 the last 2-3 years.

1 of my mates actaully grows it got 2 plants in his wardrobe and its quality shit.

Just wonderin has any been uder the influnce and blacked out? what i mean by that is basically gettin massive headrushes that stop you from seeing. its the trippiest thing ever but not gud.

__
www.myspace.com/djmilkmanftrozey
16-03-2007 11:39 Homepage of dj milkman
thejazz thejazz is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2053.jpg

Registration Date: 01-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

haha, i passed out in the pub!

basically hadn't smoked any ganja for a week or two, and then had a ska band practise - so had a sandwich for lunch at 12, drove to london (3hr journey), got a half ounce of quality dutch skunk, drove to the rehearsal (another 2 hours in the car), played and smoked all evening then went to the pub, and fell over!

but this has never happened before, and i think was down to not eating enough combined with the top-notch ganja.
16-03-2007 12:37 Homepage of thejazz
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by dj milkman
Ive been smokin on of 4 the last 2-3 years.

1 of my mates actaully grows it got 2 plants in his wardrobe and its quality shit.

Just wonderin has any been uder the influnce and blacked out? what i mean by that is basically gettin massive headrushes that stop you from seeing. its the trippiest thing ever but not gud.

hehe Devil

no but i did fell asleep one time without remembering it (for me it was like a second , my friends said it was at least a half an hour Huh )

it was previous week , i had to play a live set *promo promo Big Grin * at 4:30h and i just kept smoking/free drinks/smoking/freedrinks/... till suddenly it was it bit too much...

but that was in combination with lots of lots of lots of booze

oh i love to be high
16-03-2007 14:52
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

weeds pretty cheap in the usa but the quality is not as good...

what basic merch is here would go for roughly 20-35$ for an 1/8 an oz... if youre dealing you can get an oz for rouighly 90-110$

when youre talking the more expensive pricier weed... such as the dro and kb...

youre lookin at 50-80$ 1/8 depending on the strain, whos selling it, and whether or not its fresh buds...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

16-03-2007 16:35
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by equipped
of dutch weed.

how much do you pay for 2,5 grams ? we pay 25euro (=dollar)

i heard in america they pay 50 dollar for 2,5 grams of weed Huh and the weed aint strong at all Big Grin hehehe

is it ?

not true... 3.5 grams wich is an eigth is onbly 25-30$

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

16-03-2007 16:36
psymon psymon is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 20-10-2006

quote:
Originally posted by dj milkman

Yeah after not smoking for a few weeks then goin over a mates and having a blaze, was messing about with some juggling balls for ages then stood up, had the most mental headrush of my life and could barely see! was all good 2 seconds later, i put it down to juggling then standing up quickly

funky munky is about 20quid for 3.5 here in UK (prob around 16-17 euros at a rough guess), quality is always good altho alot of that sand weed bollox has been going around recently forcing prices up to 25, anyone else experienced this sand weed?
17-03-2007 21:48
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by psymon
[quote]Originally posted by dj milkman

anyone else experienced this sand weed?

yeah:

sand
sugar
molen glass
leafs

all things to pull up the weight Frown
18-03-2007 11:12
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

im on a 2 week hiatus from teh pot.. have to have a piss test for a new job Frown but i usually smoke everyday. but i dont drink or anything else. prices Smile i only smoke good shit, so im at 45 an 1/8th. 60 on a bad day or if its the last of it for a while.. Smile

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
18-03-2007 13:29 Homepage of Arkitekt
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » international weed prices