drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJs & MCs » Mixing Advice
Go to the bottom of this page Mixing Advice
Author
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

Hello all..

I have numarks battle pack 2 setup and im going to upgrade my mixer as soon as i get more money coz is very bad and at times cant handle the sound when mixing.

I'm enjoying learning to mix and i love the challenge, i am totally cool with gradually getting better over time but i do feel disappointed occasionally when beatmatching as i struggle at times to keep the tunes in sync. Mad

Does anyone have any links to places with useful information on mixing in general as i enjoy sitting down with a coffee and reading up on the subject.

When i was producing i regulary came up against a brickwall and it was that very thing that made me progress and get better but i just thought i'd ask the headz here on dnb.be if anyone has any essential tips on mixing in general - apart from keep working at it.. Confused

I love to mix my tunes Tongue

I know i have bad decks but have read on here people that have the same decks and dont have major mixing problems with them. Smile

Thanks for any feedback on this Wink

Cheers

Glim Big Grin

__
My Sounds

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Glim: 04-03-2007 15:35.

04-03-2007 15:34
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

Found this trawling through the forums it looks pretty useful..

http://music.hyperreal.org/dj/AVH/Hardware.html

Cheers Rude Bigup

__
My Sounds
04-03-2007 15:47
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » DJs & MCs » Mixing Advice