drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Omg
Go to the bottom of this page Omg
Author
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

these people come from the most powerful nation in the world.

VIDEO

there is no hope for the world

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

08-02-2007 12:18 Homepage of D2o
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

ROFL

no,wait...this isn't funny

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
08-02-2007 12:44
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

wtf?!?

__
MySpace
08-02-2007 13:19 Homepage of Rudeone
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

No surprises there.... remember who they voted for... Noo

But there are some people over there who are NOT this stupid, but in this country where freedom is the magic word they are supressed and hidden from the international press (e.g. the anti-Irakwar activists).

But here you see about 10 people who are plain stupid, it's not difficult to find 10 stupid people in any European village (although, THIS stupid??? Big Grin )

What bothers me most is their idea of fuel consumption and the size of their cars, the lack of respect for the environment, the blind belief in their superiority etc.....

Also interesting: Clinton got impeached because he got his dick sucked, but noone is impeaching bush and he's actually making the whole nation kiss his ass. One hell of a ultra right wing schizophrenic mindbended extremist redneck bunch if you ask me Devil

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
08-02-2007 13:47 Homepage of BattleDrone
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy C
these people come from the most powerful nation in the world.

VIDEO

there is no hope for the world

lol that is funny...

however there is some false information about this... first of all these people all seemed to be middle aged... ive found that a lot of people between the ages of 30-70 dont know a lot about whats going on in the world, and their education was much lower than those between 10-25...

second, people tend to fall underpressure when there is a camera infront of them..

thirdly... a lot of americans are ignorant... people dont care whats going on in the world because the media focus's a lot more on local bullshit like what black gangster stole from wal mart...

as i watch this though... it does get intresting the answers that they start spitting out..

@ battledrone...

no one is supressed from any of the vital information thats out there... im honestly getting tired of people putting the country down when people still fail to notice our sucesses...

being one of the best countries in the world, despite anything thats going on now, we're still successful and have been for hundreds of years...

you people have to stop blaming america for what our leader is doing...

i take offense to this everytime i hear this fucking shit cause im a proud american... i love my country.. i dont agree with a lot of things going on... and granted half the populatiuon is fucking stupid as this video shows... but im seriously fucking tired saying USA is a shit country when we still happen to sit on top... so fuck anyone who says otherwise...

why dont yo people stop fuckign btiching and come over here and set it strait then...

if you think this is a joke its not... you want to make a difference? then fucking do it... and no one be like "oh im just one person its ongna take more than that" well if thats the case, just shut the fuck up then... god damn...

act liek you guys have some god damn sense... theyre are problems like this all over the world... from here on out, im gonna start posting videos, and articles of dumb fucking shit all the countries in europe do and maybe people will stop with this fucking bullshit...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-02-2007 20:30

Helpfulness rating: 

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0702/S00048.htm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism

and shit, the war in serbia/croatia...

http://www.onwar.com/aced/nation/cat/cro...croatia1991.htm

china, with the #1 amount of coal mines in teh world causeing many deaths and a large amount of polution.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc...tent_391242.htm

http://article.wn.com/view/2007/02/08/Af...e_trial_launch/
the majority of this funding is coming from the USA btw... not to mention the red campaign being ran by many USA companies to help...

http://www.wnenvironment.com/

http://article.wn.com/view/2007/02/08/No...ce_state_claim/

so as you can see... theres a lot more going on that im sure all of yo didnt know about... so why is the USA this consistent target for criticism when there are a lot more other problems in this world as well...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-02-2007 20:53
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Can't you understand (Surora), that the more you repress the world, the more world builds a defense against that oppression. So, I wouldn't be surprised if WW3 starts off between USA and more than half the population of the world on the other side.

The one that's bitching here is you. Omg, you love your country, you are proud american... proud of what, I say? You live in a society like yours (the so called 'free society' or whatever) because many people from all around the world thought and died for that society. Start to respect that. You people see everything as a threat to your homeland, but in fact you just don't get it that all those 'threats' are invented for the money... laundering, my friend.

And brain washing.

So, if you don't wanna die, don't go in the stupid war in Iraq.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
08-02-2007 20:57 Homepage of Muad'Dib
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

found an old pic of surora Big Grin

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
08-02-2007 21:07 Homepage of cynik
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

@surora... don't be so offended, read my posting and you'll know I don't mean every american.

There are some things that make non amercans feel bad about America...
I can't be sure about them all as I'm not an American and never lived there either but here's a list...

Torture shit going on with various wars, all started BTW after taking the different possibilities into consideration, not some local conflict that exploded into a war like the balkan misery you mentioned.

Claiming superiority but not wanting to sign the Kyoto agreement.

Claiming superiority but having a very high poverty rate (we didn't invent "Trailer trash"). And health insurance is mega expensive so a lot of people lose everything they have when they get some desease other then a cold.

Fast food, car jacking, grafitti, Microsoft, Coca Cola, you name it...

Bending the public opinion in an infantile way (Fox network talking people into re-electing Bush for example).

Electing bush was a mistake, but a re-election is not a mistake anymore, that's stupid.

The fact that people are proud to be an american. Hey, I'm just alive and by accident (or good luck) living in a country, but not proud of anything and definately not prepared to go to war for it.

And leave china out of this please, that isn't a democracy, it's just a country that is planning to take over the world.

And let's not kill eachohter because you live there and I don't, that would just be saying all of the above is true.

__
08-02-2007 21:29 Homepage of BattleDrone

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
Can't you understand (Surora), that the more you repress the world, the more world builds a defense against that oppression. So, I wouldn't be surprised if WW3 starts off between USA and more than half the population of the world on the other side.

The one that's bitching here is you. Omg, you love your country, you are proud american... proud of what, I say? You live in a society like yours (the so called 'free society' or whatever) because many people from all around the world thought and died for that society. Start to respect that. You people see everything as a threat to your homeland, but in fact you just don't get it that all those 'threats' are invented for the money... laundering, my friend.

And brain washing.

So, if you don't wanna die, don't go in the stupid war in Iraq.

im not necisarrily bitching, but im proud of a lot of things... our technological advances... our opportunity for capital, education isnt eh best, but everyone can be educated if yo wanted to, free speach, free will, and a great country to be in...

and if WW3 happens well i cant stop it... i cant fix it... POLITICS is what will start ww3

you cant blame our "society" for tyhings that upset you people... you have to stop blaming the american people and start blaming things like the money the government uses for wars, oil, poor education, etc...

every country has its pros and cons, and as far as im concerned its no diferent than many other countries...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-02-2007 21:37

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
found an old pic of surora Big Grin

LOL thats funny

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-02-2007 21:38
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23

every country has its pros and cons, and as far as im concerned its no diferent than many other countries...

WORD! Big Grin

__
08-02-2007 21:43 Homepage of BattleDrone

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
@surora... don't be so offended, read my posting and you'll know I don't mean every american.

There are some things that make non amercans feel bad about America...
I can't be sure about them all as I'm not an American and never lived there either but here's a list...

Torture shit going on with various wars, all started BTW after taking the different possibilities into consideration, not some local conflict that exploded into a war like the balkan misery you mentioned.

Claiming superiority but not wanting to sign the Kyoto agreement.

Claiming superiority but having a very high poverty rate (we didn't invent "Trailer trash"). And health insurance is mega expensive so a lot of people lose everything they have when they get some desease other then a cold.

Fast food, car jacking, grafitti, Microsoft, Coca Cola, you name it...

Bending the public opinion in an infantile way (Fox network talking people into re-electing Bush for example).

Electing bush was a mistake, but a re-election is not a mistake anymore, that's stupid.

The fact that people are proud to be an american. Hey, I'm just alive and by accident (or good luck) living in a country, but not proud of anything and definately not prepared to go to war for it.

And leave china out of this please, that isn't a democracy, it's just a country that is planning to take over the world.

And let's not kill eachohter because you live there and I don't, that would just be saying all of the above is true.

no no... thats not waht im getting at... theres too much re directed anger towards the USA because of Bush and Politics...

so lets leave it at that... as far as everything that doesnt revovle around it.. its the USAs business so let it be that...

the only thing thats going to tear this country apart is politics... the people as a whole are doing well, and the country is doing well...

but everyone needs to stop blaming ignorant citezens and poor people for the bad direction of its leader...

i understand theres a lot of things wrong with this country... ive thought strongly about moving to canada...

however that doesnt change the fact that this country has probably done better than any other country in the world in the amount of time that its existed...

and how many of you poeple have ACTUALLY BEEN TO AMERICA???

how do yo know how bad it really is?? if yo havent been here you dont know...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-02-2007 21:44

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
No surprises there.... remember who they voted for... Noo

But there are some people over there who are NOT this stupid, but in this country where freedom is the magic word they are supressed and hidden from the international press (e.g. the anti-Irakwar activists).

But here you see about 10 people who are plain stupid, it's not difficult to find 10 stupid people in any European village (although, THIS stupid??? Big Grin )

What bothers me most is their idea of fuel consumption and the size of their cars, the lack of respect for the environment, the blind belief in their superiority etc.....

Also interesting: Clinton got impeached because he got his dick sucked, but noone is impeaching bush and he's actually making the whole nation kiss his ass. One hell of a ultra right wing schizophrenic mindbended extremist redneck bunch if you ask me Devil

i missed this post before... and i agree completely on everything stated here...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

08-02-2007 21:59
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

who is fidel castro .....

a singer!!!

rofl!

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
09-02-2007 01:17
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
however that doesnt change the fact that this country has probably done better than any other country in the world in the amount of time that its existed...

It was only because of the evolution in Europe and 'thanks' to slavery in the first centuries that this was possible. (I mean America was discovered because the europeans were able to build ships and navigate,...) and the fist few centuries are not really to be proud about I guess (it seemed to be really WILD). If you count the whole period of human presence on the continent the USA isn't so much different from other continents.

quote:
and how many of you poeple have ACTUALLY BEEN TO AMERICA???

how do yo know how bad it really is?? if yo havent been here you dont know...

I haven't and won't .... full cavital search at airports... no thank you Big Grin

It doesn't matter if we have been there or not, as I mentioned earlier, it is also the export of culture the USA is doing that causes a bad image. The movie and music industry, the game consoles, operating systems, cars, clothing, yada yada yada,... that come from America cause people to feel bad about the country. The country is so dominant that you don't actually need to visit it to get an impression and for that impression the country as a whole is responsible too.

__
09-02-2007 11:47 Homepage of BattleDrone
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

and why is it always sunny overthere Huh

this vid show the so known stereotype american , here in europe then , no offence but it is. i do know they're not all so , still its fun to see the stupidity. The facts do concluce that most of them american midleagers are ...euhm how should i say this polite... not very world-acknowledging.

Tongue
09-02-2007 13:20
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
you have to stop blaming the american people and start blaming things like the money the government uses for wars, oil, poor education, etc...

You people just don't understand that the world has nothing against the american people. The world has against your leaders, and against those american people that support their causes. That's all.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
09-02-2007 14:26 Homepage of Muad'Dib
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

I dont want to get to involved in this argument. Its such a sweeping statement to assume that every american as as thick as pig shit. As someone already said, you could probably find as many daft fuckers in any country in the world.

The problem is that there are some parts of american culture that the rest of the world will find rediculous. I still think that the whole issue of gun ownership is insane, everyone quotes it as their constitutional right saying that they have the right to bare arms. Yet it does not say this at all. Its a total misquote. The type of thing where if you leave a couple commas out and ignore a couple words etc etc.

I think main cause of agresion towards america is of course because of the president and his government. Bush is undenialbly an idiot, but he isnt much more than a face for the dodgy goings on of the senate and house. If you believe bush is in charge then youre mistaken. The likelyhood is that its been the same group of people in charge for a very long time. The problem also arises for the majority of the population having almost complete blind faith in Bush and his advisors. I have some friends who live in Florida, and as nice as they are, whenever the issue of politics is mentioned we always end up in massive arguments. I asked what they thought of the invasion of Iraq, the answer was "If bush thinks its right, then its right, he knows a lot more about it then we do" which made me so fucking angry. It total ignorance IMO. And I know they arent just one isolated case.

The american population in general have quite a superior view of themselves, and if you take the country at face value is understandable. A reasonably strong economy for example. But if you delve a little deeper and discover that much of this is due to the fact that American companies knowingly exploit poorer countries to maintain their economic balance, it becomes a little more understandable.
The American economy is bassed on the premis that every working american earns minimum wage, and indead, every person leagally working in America does. If you then took into account the millions of people who work in other countries but for American employers, earning a dollar a week then you can begin to realize that their economy isnt so strong after all, be it mining in south america, or cola munfacture in India.
Maybe the reson that there is so much hostility aimed at America become a little clearer. Its not out of jealousy thats for sure. For an example. Imagine living in peru, earning a dollar a week working for an american owned rubbish disposal company, trying to save $200 dollars in order to conect to an American owned water supply company. Thanks very much world bank, thanks very much WTO. Foreign governments are being offered large amounts of money for the privitisation of their general amenities, for sale to international (often american owned) companies. Meraning the governmets of both countries get richer while the population get poorer. Normally the money made from these amenities would go back into the poorer nations economy, but now its going into the american market. This isnt just Americas doing, but the UK aswell, I wont even get started on the UK.

As much as I hate to say it, the hatred towards america is genuine, and unfortunately, not unfounded. The government is explotative, and hypocritical to the extreme.

The people get the blame because the majority are supportive of their government, I dont think its idiocy or malicious intent, just simply being gullable and suceptive to the propoganda machine. I have met loads of americans who are well informed, well educated, and strong minded individuals who can see what the problems are and where they arise from. My ex GF who was american was the most Anti Bush person Ive ever met.

The video is simply a play on a stereotype, and unfortanate one, but a well known one too.
09-02-2007 16:12
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

..as Napalm Death put it in four letters:

SCUM

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
09-02-2007 16:25 Homepage of cynik
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »